• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Okay so Murata said that the moutains were blown away when Genos destroyed the House of Evolution. But the feat was actually calced and it was 7-B but these VS battles boi's are saying that the feat is an outlier (even though it isn't and they're just downplaying), so yeah Genos isn't gonna get upgraded.

The feat is considered an outlier when all the other feats are clearly below that level. Even the first no-Saitama related feat in series can be outlierish if all the other stuff is weaker in comparison.

Calaca Vs said:
The feat is considered an outlier when all the other feats are clearly below that level. Even the first no-Saitama related feat in series can be outlierish if all the other stuff is weaker in comparison.
Just downplaying Genos is 7-A or at least 7-B everyone see how Genos has destroyed the mountain and Murata himself said that the moutains were blown away when Genos destroyed the House of Evolution

Calaca Vs said:
so you say 8-A or low 7-C can do this
Fubuki 9834883874

Dude, I'm not the one who is downgrading OPM verse nor I truly agree with the feat being an outlier. But the truth is that the other characters (including those stronger than Genos) has never done anything near that level.

Calaca Vs said:
Dude, I'm not the one who is downgrading OPM verse nor I truly agree with the feat being an outlier. But the truth is that the other characters (including those stronger than Genos) has never done anything near that level.
Have you seen Daishinkan destroy the planet with a finger?

Calaca Vs said:
Anime logic >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Real life logic

Dude this kamehameha is supposed to destroy the whole universe and what ******* stupid explosion is not even city level

https://youtu.be/_xjp2wkgAJQ?t=117

I mean, technically if you can't nullify shockwaves, you are by definition not omnipotent

Can't nullify shockwaves = not omnipotent

Can nullify shockwaves = omnipotent

Flawless, non-fallacious logic.

"anime logic > real life logic"

Is this a troll thread

Yes dragon Ball has the Canon explanation of being able to control and focus their abilities really well to not cause huge AOE with everything. Assuming that OP isn't a troll, they may want to read the AP revisons threads, which explain why Geno's isn't 7-B anymore.

Yeah Goku surpasses shockwaves in power, so he is tier 0.

All jokes aside, I agree with KEPLER.

By this logic, early DBZ characters should all be downgraded from 5-B since Piccolo's feat should be an outlier, which is why I made a revision thread. Check it out.

The better equivalency would be scaling everyone to Roshi's moon busting. There's a few very long threads where this was determined an outlier, may want to afress what parts of that you disagree with if you want to get anywhere.

5 years before they used to be Low 6-B. After that they became 5-B but the time is more than enough to provide such tier jump.

Goku jumped from 7-A to Low 6-B in 3 years after all.

And this became a DB thread so fast that I didn't noticed.

WeeklyBattles said:
Except its not as Vegeta has Planet level feats as well
Uh no. Vegeta never had a planet level feat throughout the entire Saiyan Saga and Namek Saga. He had a planet level feat in the anime, but that was non canon since it was filler.

Calaca Vs said:
5 years before they used to be Low 6-B. After that they became 5-B but the time is more than enough to provide such tier jump.
Goku jumped from 7-A to Low 6-B in 3 years after all.

And this became a DB thread so fast that I didn't noticed.
Bro the jump from 7-A to Low 6-B is absolutely miniscule compared to the jump from Low 6-B to 5-B.

Ok let's try to get back on track here. OP needs to read the AP revision thread that deemed this an outlier and explain what they disagree with.

Most of the other characters not having a lot of feats on the same level could be attributed to the fact that most characters don't have large AOE attacks, I mean legit fodder can fairly casually knock down skyscrappers which I've been told sometimes results in 7-C AP by itself.

Monarch Laciel said:
I mean, technically if you can't nullify shockwaves, you are by definition not omnipotent

Can't nullify shockwaves = not omnipotent

Can nullify shockwaves = omnipotent

Flawless, non-fallacious logic.
@Monarch Tfw you walk into a thread and see someone mention this type of "logic" like this....

YungManzi said:
Most of the other characters not having a lot of feats on the same level could be attributed to the fact that most characters don't have large AOE attacks, I mean legit fodder can fairly casually knock down skyscrappers which I've been told sometimes results in 7-C AP by itself.
[That was calced to be 8-A]. The reason the Genos feat was ignored was because stronger characters trying their best failed to replicate anything close to the result. Stronger characters have also been visibly shocked or surprised by feats of significantly lower magnitude.

While mentioned earlier, the best comparison is Roshi. Roshi/Genos'feat were magnitudes better than everything else and stronger people going all out failed to replicate it until the DB transitioned to its DBZ phase.

@Qawsed

Whoa...it's nothing like roshi...Roshi's feat was at least eight tiers above any other feat in the verse at the time. Nobody would even come remotely close until DBZ.

OPM has people like Boros, Tatsumaki, Vaccine Man, and Beefcake who are at the very least two tiers behind the 7-B Genos feat.

And now we even have a Murata statement to help back the feat up.

> OPM has people like Boros, Tatsumaki, Vaccine Man, and Beefcake who are at the very least two tiers behind the 7-B Genos feat.

Vaccine Man and Beefcake's feats were still far below Genos' mountain bust despite being massivly stronger

> And now we even have a Murata statement to help back the feat up.

How does it back it up? It happened, no one disagrees with that. It's just massively better than everything else bar the 4 top tiers. Roshi's feat also canonically happened and has been mentioned multiple times afterward, its just considered an outlier for him to do that.

Agree to disagree I guess.

I think it's a situation where most characters don't have AoE attacks which is why we don't have a lot of those feats.

I don't think it's an outlier and that the Roshi comparison is very faulty because they are two completely different situations, but I'm also not an OPM expert.

Back