• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Genocide (Post-Universal Survival Arc) Zeno vs. Sans

Super Saiyan God Julian said:
And we dont know if Sans would be able to use Karmic Retribution against characters who are much faster than him as he used it against Chara and Sans was much faster than Chara but Zeno is way faster than Sans.
Asdfgbvcxfghnbv

Hmm Yeah sorry I should have paid more attention to the OP.

But anyways my first point still stands about Zeno destroying the Universe as Sans even if he did have the speed there would be nowhere to go and he doesn't have the durability to tank such an attack.

And Sans Teleportacion hasn't shown any Multi-Universal feats so going to another Universe isn't an option.

Guys, you're forgetting that Zeno has another power in which consists of creating objects out of nothing (this can be manipulation of matter or even creation of matter) see that he created with his power to create things a button that can teleport him or the one who has the Button to the other, and also created a game where his actions in the game reflect in one of the 12 universes (manipulation of reality, since it creates the game, he somehow connected it to one of the twelve universes to That his actions in it reflect on real planets) In short, it can destroy a thing (probably the hakkai of the hakkaishins and a power acquired by position as well as the healing power of the apprentices of kaioshin, and in the case of hakai and probably a power granted by ze or the hakaishins, power that can Destroy even untouchable beings like souls)

In other words he zeno, probably also possesses the same powers as the angels and hakkaishins combined and raised to more than 8000

Because otherwise, if you put the zeno against the berrus, and dissociated the abilities that zeno can erase and create things and even zeno speed would be stomped even by the bils

In short he probably has all the power of the angels and hakkaishins Because only these two powers are really meh

And sincerely a composite of all the persos of db excluding the own zeno and non-canonical personajens stompa the zeno easilyyh

I guess I'll play Devil's Advocate real quick.

Going by the OP, Zeno is in character, while Sans is well...how he has to be to fight. And in that case, I'd say Sans. With Zeno's track record, just a bump from a bone would kill him. Not a scratch or a frag, a bump. Zeno in character wouldn't be annoyed enough to just bust the universe after simply looking at Sans. Sans would get the first attack off as that's him in character. Zeno, being the god of everything, and everyone is scared of hell of him, he wouldn't even expect to get touched, let alone hurt. Blue Mode would throw Zeno for too much of a loop, and wouldn't make it out of the first split second of his first move,

or... that -->
Sans first attack
Zeno's not a martial artist like Goku. All we've seen from him is just him playing around. I don't expect him to dodge any more than half of Sans' initial attack, (and I don't think he'd get far enough to attempt to dodge), and is too preoccupied with moving if he can dodge to universe bust.

Bottom line, Sans kills Zeno before Zeno would be a threat.

Sans almost one-shot Chara that Kill only 30+ people and Zeno Destroy 6 universe!! How many people he killed in one universe?

I mean only on earth there is already 7,000,000,000!!!

One shot and Zeno is dead......SO DEAD! But as the same time Zeno can one-shot too.

......inconclusive.....or i can go for draw? Like both kill each other as the same time.

Can We just close this tread sans Is not even universal and how would KR destroy Zeno call me a dbtard all you want but please Undertards show me evidence that sans is Universal/Multiversal. Ya'll wankers are some clowns😂😂

Z6ixty said:
Yeah but this should've been closed a long time ago. So?
It was dead for two years. Everyone who participated likely forgot it even existed. You're complaining about a match that's two years out of date. There's no need to close it because no one even remembers it.

Back