• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Genjutsu vs Kyoka suigetsu which one is better and which one would u rather have

I dont see how soul manipulation and resistance even got bought up lmao, it should be about sense and mind manip

If instead of KS aizen have Koto tsukyomi and other Genjutsu do u think it would have been easier or harder to do what he did over the course of the series?

If he had genjutsu then his plan would be useless, because he couldn't have all Captains under his control for over one hundred years.

Koto, the genjutsu obito used on the mizukage and a genjutsu itachi used on him teammates seemed to have no time limit

MachTwo said:
I told u dat because u keep bringing this thing left and right but never bother to do the thing that you should have done, hence I notice you kinda doesn't accomplish anything when faced against fellow users who know naruto, so whats up with that? but continue because this is quite funny.
Dude, wtf are you babbling about? I didn't nor do I constantly bring this up. Stop talking out of your ass and being delusional, how about that?

U bring this on Bleach General Discussion thread and on user wall as well, that's only within short amount of time when i active and become silent rider on the wiki, who know where else you bring this up when I wasn't active or looking. But continue.

Naruto does have soul manipulation Resistance however to what extent is questionable. I.E, if his Resistance was good enough it wouldn't have been ripped anyway, and had to pull it back. Which granted is still a Resistance just not a great Resistance. Not that it matters since that only applies to soul rip, not soul destruction and soul damage. Idk why anyone even brought this up. Anyway I'd rather have KS, it's more convenient. With Sharrigan Genjutsu that's not something I'd be interested in, mainly due to the enitre eye thing which makes you look like a weeb.

MachTwo said:
U bring this on Bleach General Discussion thread and on user wall as well, that's only within short amount of time when i active and become silent rider on the wiki, who know where else you bring this up when I wasn't active or looking. But continue.
  • Didn't bring it up. You guys were discussing it (Or rather the ignorant assumptions) that Naruto Universe didn't have SR. I made 1 comment and didn't respond further.
  • Yes, I spoke to Elizah regarding a thread that was heavily discussed at the time. I didn't bring it up IMade's wall, he snapped and brought it up himself, I furthered the conversation.
You seem to have some issues with me, did I hurt you, fam? You seem to lack necessary comprehension skills to back up those claims, which you'd realize were false interpretations of my actions if you payed attention to those instances in detail, but what am I to expect, right? Also, you're not important bro. Idgaf if you're on or not, as far as I am concerned, you're irrelevant unless we're discussing the same topic, so don't get full of yourself, bro.

MachTwo said:
That's depend, EoS Aizen don't need his katana to KS because its already fused with him
tbf its not like you need to keep the sharingan on, its not a rinnengan. and basic genjutsu requires nothing.

Rocker1189 said:
and a katana does not?

EoS is something I'd enjoy, dont get me wrong having to carry a katana is also shitty. Regardless of what ability you pick you'll pretty much be that kid back in school who does the naruto anime run all the time. Just gotta pick your poison.

Not sure what are talking about, but if you want to keep do the same thing over and over while doesn't accomplish anything when faced against fellow users who know naruto, sure thing? i dont have issue with that since I told you it's quite funny so continue fam

Rocker1189 said:
MachTwo said:
That's depend, EoS Aizen don't need his katana to KS because its already fused with him
tbf its not like you need to keep the sharingan on, its not a rinnengan. and basic genjutsu requires nothing.
Cool, but I actually only commented on KS does not always require you to carry a katana

The Prince of Counters said:
EoS is something I'd enjoy, dont get me wrong having to carry a katana is also shitty. Regardless of what ability you pick you'll pretty much be that kid back in school who does the naruto anime run all the time. Just gotta pick your poison.
fair point.

MachTwo said:
Not sure what are talking about, but if you want to keep do the same thing over and over while doesn't accomplish anything when faced against fellow users who know naruto, sure thing? i dont have issue with that since I told you it's quite funny so continue fam
When was this again? I only remember discussing things with people ignorant about the Naruto Uni. with other ignorant users pilling "FRA" ontop of ignorant arguments. Yo, whose mans is this?

But seriously, we're done. Only respond to me with ontopic posts from now on, since, you know...you're a BS starter.

TheFinalOrder said:
When was this again? I only remember discussing things with people ignorant about the Naruto Uni. with other ignorant users pilling "FRA" ontop of ignorant arguments. Yo, whose mans is this?

But seriously, we're done. Only respond to me with ontopic posts from now on, since, you know...you're a BS starter.
Cool, have a nice day

AppleLord said:
Right, CRT are needed for stuff not in their profiles.
Basically, but some people will rather explain the same thing again and again without a crt, but who I am to judge

Should I make another thread or talk here about ways to resist counter KS, because the U HAVE to touch the sword thing does seem a bit NLF,like it would be foolish to say doctor strange or somebody would be caught in it

The way wiki measure this kind of thing is via numbers, right? if so then KS for base Aizen is on the thousands.

just going to say that basic genjutsu like the one kabuto used is in the low end thousands as well, sharigan genjutsu is above that in potency and the MS genjutsu and then tsukuyomi and then Kotoamatsu and then IT of course for being planetary.

I mean, Genjutsu works by storing chakra in the opponents brain right?

The Fear works the same way and both Byakuya and Rukia where able to null that after training in the palace, yet they couldnt break KS.

It also worked on Allmighty Ywach by creating billions of fake futures or something.

Also it seems the kind of thing where the user just gives a general order and it works on its own, seeing as it caused hundreds of people to have perfectly matching shared illusions without Aizen directly focusing in any of them.

Hasch said:

The Fear works the same way and both Byakuya abd Rukia where able to null that after training in the palace, yet they couldnt break KS.
KS was not used on them after thier training so you cant know that. Not that it matters because not all genjutsu does that and the fear was never shown to affect more than like 7 people.

Hasch said:

The Fear works the same way and both Byakuya abd Rukia where able to null that after training in the palace, yet they couldnt break KS.
Some genjutsu does target the brain, and then it messes with your mind or what not, and when were rukia or aizen in KS?

Rocker1189 said:
KS was not used on them after thier training so you can know that. Not that it matters because not all genjutsu does that and the fear was never shown to affect more than like 7 people.
You should consider to what it do to those 7 ppl, it kill em via making their heart explodes due to their fear, literally

The way we treat mind hax is really stupid tbh, we should go for quality over quantity. I.E a mind hax that does several things to you at once ( Lets say it includes mental trauma, creates new memories, brain washes, Paralyzes, etc and bypasses Resistance to mind manipulation ) should be better than a mind hax that effects thousands of fodder.

MachTwo said:
I told u dat because u keep bringing this thing left and right but never bother to do the thing that you should have done, hence I notice you kinda doesn't accomplish anything when faced against fellow users who know naruto, so whats up with that? but continue because this is quite funny.
Your making no sense here. The characters who need resistance already got it. We have nothing to prove or add to anymore profiles here.

Rocker1189 said:
Hasch said:

KS was not used on them after thier training so you cant know that. Not that it matters because not all genjutsu does that and the fear was never shown to affect more than like 7 people.
I doubt something that worked in Yamamoto or Ywach at any point of the manga wouldnt work on them.

AstralKing7 said:
Your making no sense here. The characters who need resistance already got it. We have nothing to prove or add to anymore profiles here.
Because If I'm not mistaken, he mean people in naruto have resistance, not just oro and naruto

The Prince of Counters said:
The way we treat mind hax is really stupid tbh, we should go for quality over quantity. I.E a mind hax that does several things to you at once ( Lets say it includes mental trauma, creates new memories, brain washes, Paralyzes, etc and bypasses Resistance to mind manipulation ) should be better than a mind hax that effects thousands of fodder.
Good point Imagine saying feather illusuon jutsu> tsukyomi

He didn't mean that at all. I've talked with TFO about soul manipulation a lot of times. His response that you replied to was for Naruto and Oro who have the same feat similarly. He didn't say any other characters should have resistance when they don't obviously got feats.

He said Oro and Naruto in the text and those are two Naruto characters

Back