• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

General Godzilla Discussion

Does anyone know what tier would freezing 100m character on a molecular level be?
Freezing is by default on a molecular level, it just varies in intensity depending on the temperature.
Additionally you'd need to know if it was just freezing the air around the character and encasing them in ice or actually physically freezing their bodies completely (for example, Kiryu couldn't freeze Godzilla but rather froze stuff around him).

Otherwise here's a water freezing calc

See all the stuff about energy related to water? You'd need it for flesh and water of the body being frozen. If there's extra ice on the outside you'd need that for the air.

I'm surprised no one calculated Zilla Jr obliterating that boat when he first shows up as a Juvenile.

Edit: Or the container they were originally trying to trap him in. That thing looks heavy as hell too and he just lifts it super casually.

according to the leaks, Shimo blasts her frost bite from the Hollow Earth to the surface of the planet freezing the whole planet's surface in one shot.
This plus Godzilla clearing the storm in one go is definitely going to give the verse an upgrade. It will also upgrade base form because it’s 1/20th of evolved.

You know what surprises me? The fact we don't mention Zilla Jr.'s feat of him healing that wound on his neck from his Juvenile state considering that's where his real powers had began developing. Speaking of developing, I feel like we need to split Adult Zilla Jr into two different keys or something considering he clearly gets stronger as the show goes on, the best example of this being his fight with El Gusano Gigante showing they're relative to each other aside from the Atomic Breath but then Zilla Jr can survive the Tachyon Leviathan Cannons which one-shot El Gusano Gigante only nine episodes later. Also that feat of El Gusano Gigante only being briefly incapacitated by the Atomic Breath is a bit misleading as it resulted in him shrinking down and essentially no longer able to fight whatsoever despite being in an amped up state.

Alright fellas, I'm going to be seeing GxK New Empire in the next couple minutes at 5 this evening. I'll give my non spoiler thoughts on the movie when I'm back and maybe even tell you what spicy things happen in the spoiler tab if you kids behave.

Jokes aside, I'm excited and I hope the rest of you all can go see it as well

Alright fellas, I'm going to be seeing GxK New Empire in the next couple minutes at 5 this evening. I'll give my non spoiler thoughts on the movie when I'm back and maybe even tell you what spicy things happen in the spoiler tab if you kids behave.

Jokes aside, I'm excited and I hope the rest of you all can go see it as well
Enjoy!

So I put all their heights into a height comparison and I find funny how Kong and Godzilla have complete opposite tastes for the women in their life
SPOILER_SPOILER_chart.png

I saw someone say Shimo is stronger than Godzilla and that he needed to ambush her but it seemed to me like he was completely fine against her

Shimo was stated to have caused the ice age

Hopefully this doesn't get relegated to environmental destruction

Tiamat is stated to have more energy than the sun (or something very similar to this).
Which further backs up what Monarch show was saying.

Kong lifts a huge Boulder which is bigger than him (so like 110-120m tall) to stop wart dogs. That should probably be calculated.

Godzilla Evolved breaks through ice created by Shimo (ice manipulation resistance)

Mothra knocks Godzilla over with her God-rays.

Godzilla and Kong survived a huge fall and Impact from the surface to the Hollow Earth.

Godzilla is said to be at "peak power" after his three week nap post-Scylla fight, Shimo is implied to be a greater threat than Ghidorah, Skar King and his army nearly killed Godzilla in the past, Tiamat has gotten stronger, Godzilla can incorporate the DNA of those he consume, the "Spiral Ray" is said to have a radiation/energy that was never seen before, B.E.A.S.T. Glove is a permanent amp to Kong, Shimo is responsible for every ice age, that's what I remember at least.

Godzilla is said to be at "peak power" after his three week nap post-Scylla fight, Shimo is implied to be a greater threat than Ghidorah, Skar King and his army nearly killed Godzilla in the past, Tiamat has gotten stronger, Godzilla can incorporate the DNA of those he consume, the "Spiral Ray" is said to have a radiation/energy that was never seen before, B.E.A.S.T. Glove is a permanent amp to Kong, Shimo is responsible for every ice age, that's what I remember at least.
Is there any information about that big ass Titan in the Hollow Earth?

Okay so, I'm going to try remembering every notable statement or feat from the movie since it's still fresh after seeing it last night:

Shimo was responsible for every ice age on Earth and was going to start another one at the command of Skar KIng.

The energy that Tiamat uses in combat actually comes from solar winds which come from the sun, and when Godzilla absorbed it all it was stated that he was 20x stronger then base.

Skar King and his army fought against Godzilla in the past and nearly defeated him, but Godzilla prevailed and sealed them deep within Hollow Earth to prevent them from reaching the surface.

Dr. Andrews called Kong the strongest Titan, which I get could sound biased given she studies Kong predominantly, but it does give credence to Kong being one of the top Titans in the Monsterverse. On top of this, his gauntlet was designed to help make him stronger.

Mothra knocked back Godzilla and Kong with her rays, even when Godzilla was in his evolved state.

Evolved Godzilla's Atomic Breath destroyed the storm Shimo created to start a new ice age

And most interestingly, it appears that Godzilla's Evolved form wasn't just a temporary amp as he remains in the form at the end of the movie when the battle is all said and done. Whatever he keeps the power or not is unknown, but he doesn't lose it either.

That's the ones off the top of my head, but I think there's a lot of interesting stuff to come out from this movie.

Back