• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

General Godzilla Discussion

Shin's beam was great and i also like the singular point beam because of the circles appearing first before the burst.

My personal favorite gotta be the heisei spiral rays, the red ones.

godzilla profiles were the first ones I actually saw on vs battle wiki
so you can imagine my shock when more recently I saw show profiles go to star level when they were previously not even 7-A

godzilla profiles were the first ones I actually saw on vs battle wiki
so you can imagine my shock when more recently I saw show profiles go to star level when they were previously not even 7-A
That and the fact that some of Godzilla's profiles are pretty bare-bones/lacking
This may or not suprise you but I have made most of the Godzilla profiles for this wiki.

Of course I have got help with calcs which is my weak point..... but overall the blogs, the profiles, the videos, images, scans, information recopilation, the time inverted is all due to my hard work over the years.

the godzilla profiles seem to have lots of attention to detail
based on the thread you made about the goji card games it's safe to say that nothing remotely Godzilla related goes unchecked by you

the godzilla profiles seem to have lots of attention to detail
based on the thread you made about the goji card games it's safe to say that nothing remotely Godzilla related goes unchecked by you
I always try to check most of G stuff. Yes.

Hopefully each CRT I made is one step closer to the end of my work with Godzilla.

Last edited:
resistance to black holes as a concept makes no sense lol but I guess every person and website treats vs battles differently
Agree..

I don't agree with a lot of rules in this wiki.

Like the first Castlevania game being canon to Konami World, something that will easily make Kong tier 4-A. But not allowed due to rules..

Or even with rules about scaling..

Like Marvel Godzilla and his fellow monsters being only Large Island level... Completely ignoring the fact Godzilla being called one of the strongest being on Earth three times, and that he consistently matched Thor and Hercules....

I'm not thinking in upgrade Megaguirus, Half-Century war and Marvel Godzillas... at least not until those rules are changed.

The headache is not worth enough..

As in a crt for getting rid of the black hole resistance ability? I’d be down for something like that, the concept of it is flawed anyways

It’s different from something like fire resistance where you can be made of water or something, or resistance to electricity manip if your body is made of rubber
Black hole resistance is about as logical as saying you are resistant to being damaged lol it’s just dumb

I would like to be added
Although today I’ve been having a little issue related to my name on the wiki being different, although I’m pretty sure I changed it to the one I have on this forum

Reddit thinks Destroyah is city level. comedy
el-risitas-happy.gif

Back