• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

General Godzilla Discussion

And.... what is that supposed to mean?

Take note I am not a native english speaker and I don't know all the slang or expressions that you english people have. :V
I mean I'm also not an English speaker. The difference between us is i know memes and you don't.

Basically i refrenced the dab in an "ironic" manner. It's hard to explain how it works as modern humor is as weird as it gets

And.... what is that supposed to mean?
So, dabbing, as one would put it, is the act of dipping one's head towards their elbow while extending both arms in the opposite direction, as shown here.

Boosted bass, meanwhile, refers to one boosting (to increase) the bass (the lowest part in harmonic music).

adjust-tie-scaramucci.gif

its basically a joke about a joke about a joke.
Dabbing is outdated and considered something cringy, using it ironically makes fun of the serious usage of dabbing and the bass boosted makes it "deepfried" or "cursed" which also makes fun of the usage of dab but also the ironic usage of it.

In short

Its pretty much confirm that Apex is an boomer who doesn't get the gen z jokes :v
nah he is just so dedicated to godzilla that he has no time for memes.
He breathes atomic breaths, he drinks pure radiation, he fries mothra eggs for breakfast. He is one with the godzilla.

Though if Apex turned out to be an actual boomer that would be the most hilarious and wholesome twist of the entire wiki

Its pretty much confirm that Apex is an boomer who doesn't get the gen z jokes :v
nah he is just so dedicated to godzilla that he has no time for memes.
He breathes atomic breaths, he drinks pure radiation, he fries mothra eggs for breakfast. He is one with the godzilla.

Though if Apex turned out to be an actual boomer that would be the most hilarious and wholesome twist of the entire wiki
Not knowing an english/foreing meme doesn't turn me into a boomer :V

Yeah you kinda are. The rest kinda died and i dont have the same level of info as you so i can't do anything.

Look man i agree on the white hole thing but the black hole thing is indeed kinda wonky. I'd say it's a black hole but by vsbattles standards it isn't

Back