• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A little pony fights a giant radioactive lizard (2-4-13) (GRACE)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Ending of the End Alicorn Form twilight vs god fuison godzilla is used (both are 4-b)
speed is equal

twilight: 2

godzilla: 4

incon: 13

Last edited:
Hmm. It looks like Godzilla has an AP advantage enough to one shot (4 kilofoe vs 58 kilofoe). But twi does have quite the range advantage but I don’t think that matters cuz of the starting distance but she can easily restrain the monster with telekinesis. She could use her magic abilities to take down Godzilla as well, twi can also teleport. It seems like Godzilla should be able to use his life force absorption, but I’m not wether sure if he leads with that. I vote twilight since she is more likely to use her magic against a beast that size (she was gonna use transmutation against a hydra but she was confident IIRC) and she can easily pin him down with her telekinesis.

Twilight wins

Last edited:
This is gonna be interesting...

However I stopped watching MLP since Season 8.... soo gonna wait more imput from other MLP fans before give a vote.

Hmm. It looks like Godzilla has an AP advantage enough to one shot (4 kilofoe vs 58 kilofoe). But twi does have quite the range advantage but I don’t think that matters cuz of the starting distance but she can easily restrain the monster with telekinesis. She could use her magic abilities to take down Godzilla as well, twi can also teleport. It seems like Godzilla should be able to use his life force absorption, but I’m not wether sure if he leads with that. I vote twilight since she is more likely to use her magic against a beast that size (she was gonna use transmutation against a hydra but she was confident IIRC) and she can easily pin him down with her telekinesis.
From which calc Twilight scales from?

I'm sorry, but I can't tell what's happening in that scan.
Is he absorbing from things which are already dead?
He absorbed the life-force of 13 unconscious kaiju, but just enough life-force in order to turning himself into Fusion Godzilla. If he would have absorbed more than the necessary, the other kaiju should have died.

However I think we should use Base Ongoing Godzilla instead..

Fusion Godzilla is 13x his Rulers of Earth base form who is far stronger than his Ongoing base form who did the black hole feat.

In few words:

FG>>>>>Base RoE>>>>>Base Ongoing (Black Hole feat)

However I think we should use Base Ongoing Godzilla instead..

Fusion Godzilla is 13x his Rulers of Earth base form who is far stronger than his Ongoing base form who did the black hole feat.

In few words:

FG>>>>>Base RoE>>>>>Base Ongoing (Black Hole feat)
Both already have wincons though

If Godzilla has only absorbed unconscious victims, then how do we know he can absorb a healthy opponent who's still fighting?
I don't think we do.

Oh maan, idk. I am leaning towards Twi due to hax and all, but I'll wait for more input.

Neutral for now.

The beginning of the end twilight will likely go for horn bashes and what not
Name one instance where she's horn bashed anything in the episode. Closest thing I can think of was blasting the vines, but that also goes against characterization. That part of the episode was full of PIS given literally anyone could harm the vines, yet Twilight struggled. Trying to use it as evidence of anything when the exact scene was full of PIS is highly disingenuous, and that's topping off everything else the makes it stupid and unlikely.

Last edited:
Name one instance where she's horn bashed anything in the episode. Closest thing I can think of was blasting the vines, but that also goes against characterization. That part of the episode was full of PIS given literally anyone could harm the vines, yet Twilight struggled. Trying to use it as evidence of anything when the exact scene was full of PIS is highly disingenuous, and that's topping off everything else the makes it stupid and unlikely.
Oh wait I mixed up with the final battle episode of the show. nvm

You still can't make that statement in that scenario for the same reasons I brought up the last time someone tried arguing it.

Pretty sure life force can't absorbed anyways since Godzilla has never absorbed magic. Their life force is a mixture of magic and life force, more like mana tbh. He can't absorb one without absorbing the other due to them being interlinked/mixed with each other, which he's never done afaik.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back