• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Minor ShoGoji and Kamachi updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kamachi should have:

Now for ShoGoji he has shown

Both should also be upgraded from Wall level to City level, as both scale from Godziban's Godzilla-kun who can create horizon to horizon spanning storms at will, which translates into 9.6 Mt. as shown here..

That was for Godziban cast, now about two other Godzillas:

Godzilla-kun from Godzilland has an accepted calc that will upgrade him to Small Building level

Godzilla in Hell has an accepted calc that upgrades Godzilla and any character who scales to him into Dwarf Star level+

And finally for Biollante who should have Intangibility when she turns into her energy spores form.

Thoughts?

Last edited:
Kamachi

You have to give more detail on why it would be life or radiation absorption because all I see him doing is absorbing... purple gas from those creatures and then they shrink. It would just be Size Manipulation without context.

I wouldn't say Immortality type 2 as it only is shown being stabbed in the throat which is just endurance. Type 2 would be if it was still alive if it was decapitated or in pieces and could still function.

ShoGoji

It would also be Incorporeality as well, as it would lack a physical (only while in energy form)

Upgrades

Why would that blast scale to other characters? Can they all preform it or have they shown capable of tanking it?

Biollante

If she can become energy than Incorporeality and Intangibility (while in energy spore form) works.

Other than what I mentioned above, everything else seems fine.

Kamachi

You have to give more detail on why it would be life or radiation absorption because all I see him doing is absorbing... purple gas from those creatures and then they shrink. It would just be Size Manipulation without context.

I wouldn't say Immortality type 2 as it only is shown being stabbed in the throat which is just endurance. Type 2 would be if it was still alive if it was decapitated or in pieces and could still function.

ShoGoji

It would also be Incorporeality as well, as it would lack a physical (only while in energy form)

Upgrades

Why would that blast scale to other characters? Can they all preform it or have they shown capable of tanking it?

Biollante

If she can become energy than Incorporeality and Intangibility (while in energy spore form) works.

Other than what I mentioned above, everything else seems fine.
Kamachi

Yeah I was searching depply due to your question..

A trio of Kamacuras marched around the island, followed by Godzilla-kun, Little, and Minilla. After the three Godzilla Brothers left the single-file march, the Kamacuras discovered Young Serizawa's growth fumes. Now towering over the Godzilla Brothers, the trio tormented them until Kamachi joined the fight. However, the underdeveloped kaiju was swatted aside easily. As the Kamacuras cornered the Godzilla Brothers, Shin Oji appeared. Using his absorbing skill, he and Kamachi sucked out the energy that grew the mantids, with both growing accordingly. As Shin Oji rested, the massive Kamachi, the trio of Godzillas, and the Kamacuras continued to march and play on his tail.

I see.... I though if a character can survive fatal wounds like being stabbed that would warrante Immortality type 2.

ShoGoji

Well I think it fits more Incorporeality, yeah..

Upgrades

Yeah my bad here for not clarifying that the blast doesnt scale to other characters..... but other characters would scale from Godzilla's durability as they can damage him.

This is Biollante's energy/spirit form

Kamachi

Yeah I was searching depply due to your question..

A trio of Kamacuras marched around the island, followed by Godzilla-kun, Little, and Minilla. After the three Godzilla Brothers left the single-file march, the Kamacuras discovered Young Serizawa's growth fumes. Now towering over the Godzilla Brothers, the trio tormented them until Kamachi joined the fight. However, the underdeveloped kaiju was swatted aside easily. As the Kamacuras cornered the Godzilla Brothers, Shin Oji appeared. Using his absorbing skill, he and Kamachi sucked out the energy that grew the mantids, with both growing accordingly. As Shin Oji rested, the massive Kamachi, the trio of Godzillas, and the Kamacuras continued to march and play on his tail.

I see.... I though if a character can survive fatal wounds like being stabbed that would warrante Immortality type 2.

ShoGoji

Well I think it fits more Incorporeality, yeah..

Upgrades

Yeah my bad here for not clarifying that the blast doesnt scale to other characters..... but other characters would scale from Godzilla's durability as they can damage him.

This is Biollante's energy/spirit form
Then Absorption is fine, just add the description.

Then scaling their ap to his durability is fine.

Yeah, this should be fine to apply now.
I gonna need this profile open to edits

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back