• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gauntlet Remastered (Backbackback)

Suero and Man of Undeath runs a Gauntlet.
(Context: It's a random Idea I just had, and I requested the GOAT @Phoenks to help me make a thread, but since he doesn't want to make one for some reason, I figure I'll make one myself)
Music:
Rounds:
1. Yu (The Boxer)
2. Joseph Joestar
3. Ard Meteor
4. Hajime Nagumo
5. Doctor Doofensmirtz with Preparation
6. Rick Sanchez with Preperation
7. Dark Schneider
8. Doctor Doom with Preperation
9. Yhwach
10. Thanos with Infinity Gauntlet (Comics)
For Phase 1: 1 v 1 for each enemy
Phase 2: 2 v 1
Phase 3: 2 (Bloodlusted) vs All ten of them at once
The fight will take place at:
images

(Oh boi, here we go...)

Resistance to Mind Manipulation, Memory Manipulation, Conceptual Manipulation (type 3), Madness Manipulation (Type 3), Empathic Manipulation and Pain Manipulation (she is a space-time anomaly because she shouldn't even exist as she lived the death of her universe and lives inside this new one alongside this universes version of her and this makes her immune to all psychic forms of attack. Her mind is protected from harmful ideas made by higher dimensional beings that are sentient ideas and concepts, that If a normal person knew about would die from learning that information, even protecting her from a higher dimensional being that is the living concept of empathy and pain that has already controlled all sentient races in the Multiverse)

not sure it's type 3 as its a living concept of pain in the consphere (highest level of the cosmology)

Resistance to Data Manipulation and Absorption and Power Mimicry (she couldn't have her mind uploaded and absorbed by a planet sized supercomputer that fused the mind of everyone of cyberspace with it's own ai. She couldn't be absorbed by the ai or have her skills or powers copied)

What does she start with
she mainly starts with ranged attacks but if she has problems ending her foe she goes for her haxs, she mainly battled Claire with hand to hand combat mainly because Claire can just adapt to all her haxs

Resistance to Mind Manipulation, Memory Manipulation, Conceptual Manipulation (type 3), Madness Manipulation (Type 3), Empathic Manipulation and Pain Manipulation (she is a space-time anomaly because she shouldn't even exist as she lived the death of her universe and lives inside this new one alongside this universes version of her and this makes her immune to all psychic forms of attack. Her mind is protected from harmful ideas made by higher dimensional beings that are sentient ideas and concepts, that If a normal person knew about would die from learning that information, even protecting her from a higher dimensional being that is the living concept of empathy and pain that has already controlled all sentient races in the Multiverse)

not sure it's type 3 as its a living concept of pain in the consphere (highest level of the cosmology)

Resistance to Data Manipulation and Absorption and Power Mimicry (she couldn't have her mind uploaded and absorbed by a planet sized supercomputer that fused the mind of everyone of cyberspace with it's own ai. She couldn't be absorbed by the ai or have her skills or powers copied)
Hajime's conceptual manipulation is Type 2 and his Information Manipulation is layered.

Hajime's conceptual manipulation is Type 2 and his Information Manipulation is layered.
here's a question, whats he going to do with at least High Hyperversal, possibly Outerversal+ immortally (Types 1, 2, 3 and 8) (She is a multiversal constant and she will always regenerate from her soul, no matter what. Her soul is infused with the concept of infinity from the Consphere and the idea of Immortality from the Infosphere) and immortal neg of Immortality (Types 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, and 9) ( She has an abstract concept fused with her soul. her existence is tied to the abstract concept's true self that exists in the Infosphere from when it invaded it from the Consphere)

all this because the Consphere is on that level, meaning as her soul is fused with the concept of infinity from the Consphere is on that level

here's a question, whats he going to do with at least High Hyperversal, possibly Outerversal+ immortally (Types 1, 2, 3 and 8) (She is a multiversal constant and she will always regenerate from her soul, no matter what. Her soul is infused with the concept of infinity from the Consphere and the idea of Immortality from the Infosphere) and immortal neg of Immortality (Types 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, and 9) ( She has an abstract concept fused with her soul. her existence is tied to the abstract concept's true self that exists in the Infosphere from when it invaded it from the Consphere)

all this because the Consphere is on that level, meaning as her soul is fused with the concept of infinity from the Consphere is on that level
Okay never mind I wasn't aware she was an insane smurf.

Bump.
By the way, the thread is meant for the two characters and not the others, I mentioned it only on the discord server and not here, this is more specifically towards the two, and the "others" are meant to be discussed on discord, not here.

Back