• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Intelligence tier list!

DaReaperMan

Bronze Supporter
Alright, with the return of the skill thread I had an idea, what if we focused less on the genuine skill and more on the intelligence?

Rules are simple.

1. Don't be toxic, these lists are all subjective and based on opinion.
And 2. No Nigh-omnicient or Omniscient characters, we want intelligence, not how many of those characters are there.

And the ??? Rank are for those who have been recently submitted but not evaluated yet.

Strategy: The best strategists, now these characters are not necessarily good at fighting or even skilled on their own, and as such something like Analytical prediction needs to be taken with a grain of salt, for instance, Archaon can just read the concepts of people's thoughts just by looking at them and act accordingly, but this wouldn't be considered intelligence, or Roronoa Zoro might be this godlike skill God with analytical feats out the ass, but isn't necessarily the best strategist for it.

???: Hajime Nagumo

Science: Bill Nye the Science Guy! Jokes aside these are for the best scientists, this can mean a variety of things, but generally focuses on actual sciences and some fictional ones, this is definitely the most loose category however due to how many different sciences there are

Engineer: Meet the Engineer! These are builders and smiths, individuals like Doctor Doofensmirtz would fit into this category, get the best character at just making the most BS shit and throw em here.

???: Hajime Nwgumo

General. This is the list you folks are looking for, yes? The smartest bitches without restrictions, so now I say, let the games begin!

Last edited:
Hajime for a place in all the list, he isn't the smartest character that exist but is quite good and since the list is open you could put him as 2# since Reed is probably smarter.

Strategy is a master strategy that could defeat others master strategist like Freid who affected the entire world war in Tortus and made the demon side almost unilaterily destoy humanity if it wasn't do to Hajime. Defeated Ehit after by making a layered trap plan in which he took in consideration the fact that he would be stomped, but in a way that Ehit wouldn't suspect anything. And made a plan that defeated Mother, a AI that conquisted a technolocially more advanced humanity than the one from Earth (they even colonized other planets) and who had a calculation power above all the others machines calculation power combined.

Cientist he have a vast knowledge of all the sides of technology, he also have studied and perfectly understood in a mater of days all the technology of worlds more technologically advanced than Earth. I the case of the Sky Dragon World he even understood better than the humanity of that world their unique energy, a form of energy that they used to create spaceships, floating nations, etc., Hajime understood it in just three days and created a perpetual motion machine. He similarly instantly understood a machine from the Factory World capable of directly turn any energy in other form of energy without any loss, so that machine could turn electricity in nuclear energy or turn termal energy in thought elemet (basically thoughts) for example.

As creator he created railguns in a cave, along with things like machine guns, vehicles and so (and before you think this was just because of magic, his magic in that point only let him change the form of a material, not do things like give it special properties or anything amazing), his abilities as synergist were great to thw point of made the best synergists of the world see him as their god and later surpassed the best synergist of the history of the world. In terms of creations in the after stories he have made giants mechas, lightsabers, virtual worlds with SAO levels of realism, and in general any otaku thing that he want, everything in parallel while he also live his normal live, help his fathers or wives in their work, read/watch fictionals works, create other thing he is interested and advance his plan to recreate the cosmology in the pocket dimension he created. He also created a perpetual motion machine after three days in the Sky Dragon World and eventually (when the after stories return to the serious arcs) will reach and control the Astral WorldAkashic Records which are a conceptual higher dimension above all the comslogy of the verse.

As I said, definitely not the smartest but good enough to be in the list, at least until there are characters smartest than him.

Done, cause I need actual justifications for Reed, Doom, and Doctor beyond their intelligence sections

Also, don't know if this would matter, maybe could fall under the strategy part? But Hajime is also really good manipulating people, like in Tortus (the world to which he was first summoned) he changed the greatest religion in history, making humanity see people that the world called as the greatest traitous of humanity for thousands of years in the greastest saviors the world ever saw, he similarly turned one of his wives in the new goddess of said religion. In Earth manipulated all the world leaders in a way in which he ended above them and control the world without the rest of humanity noticing anything. In the Factory World he have made humanity believe that Mother was actually a heroine that have protected the world for 200 years, making a story so moving that people was crying while thanking her, this despite she was actually the enemy of humanity which defeated and almost anihilated everyone on top of the fact that she was sending an army of 100,000 of her soldiers to kill them all.

Also, don't know if this would matter, maybe could fall under the strategy part? But Hajime is also really good manipulating people, like in Tortus (the world to which he was first summoned) he changed the greatest religion in history, making humanity see people that the world called as the greatest traitous of humanity for thousands of years in the greastest saviors the world ever saw, he similarly turned one of his wives in the new goddess of said religion. In Earth manipulated all the world leaders in a way in which he ended above them and control the world without the rest of humanity noticing anything. In the Factory World he have made humanity believe that Mother was actually a heroine that have protected the world for 200 years, making a story so moving that people was crying while thanking her, this despite she was actually the enemy of humanity which defeated and almost anihilated everyone on top of the fact that she was sending an army of 100,000 of her soldiers to kill them all.
Interesting... I think it could qualify
Alright, time to ready my case for ya boi stark.

Will take a long while, plenty of my sanity, and push my own knowledge and grammar to their outermost limits-
I love the loss of sanity!

Done, cause I need actual justifications for Reed, Doom, and Doctor beyond their intelligence sections
the doctor has beaten a robot linked to a galactic network of other robots in chess. Has mac guyvered several inventions including a machine that enforces reality. Is comparable to the master who built a paradox machine and more.

Doom mind thinks faster than supercomputer, can reprogram super AIs like ultron, turned an obscure nation into a superpower rivalling wakanda and atlantis. is considered a treatht by thanos because of his intellect, understond vibranium when not even wakanda could in all its years, reprogrammed alien tech, was able to find out able skrulls when not even other super-scientiest couldn`t.

Reed scales to doom in intelligance its just that doom has magic.

Back