• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gars Surprise: Kessler vs Esdeath (1 votes needed)

<Old Ice ******

Early 20s ain't old actually

Anyway, Esdeath for the following reasons.

Okay, as shocking as it is, and as much as I am a traitor to Infamous, I think Esdeath takes this

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cphNpqKpKc4

Because for all the Hax and AP that Kessler has, he has nothing on Esdeath's Time Stop, and her consistent abuse of ranged Ice attacks which won't do too much to Kessler due to his far superior Dura, but considering his stamina issue, the Low Durability on his clones, and the fact that a single time Stop can end the fight once he is drained.

Not too mention he has no attacks Esdeath can't react to.

I see Esdeath taking this 6/10

Yeah, shocking.

Can Esdeath react to tk electrocution though?? Mostly agreeing with Gar and leaning on tie or Esdeath win. Also wpuld time travel be restricted to prevent prep time?

CoreOfimBalance(COB) said:
Can Esdeath react to tk electrocution though?? Mostly agreeing with Gar and leaning on tie or Esdeath win. Also wpuld time travel be restricted to prevent prep time?
Maybe? But that's one move of a bunch

It does screw over Esdeath though if he pulls it off. And lightning induces very high temperatures so he could technically melt and weaken the ice with his ice barrier.

Back