• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
No, I mean when during the fight

Like in the middle of the fight? Near the end when it's absolutely necessary when at the beginning

Does an illusion still affect a person through time Stop? I've actually wondered that for a while but was never sure, if an ability is effecting an enemy but then said enemy time stops would the ability still continue to affect them?

About halfway through the fight, if memory serves. It really had nothing to do with it being necessary though, she just decided that it was about time she killed Astraea.

Chaos isn't messing with Esdeath's brain. She is just projecting super realistic holograms around. It would work during a time stop.

What's the range of time stop btw? Esdeath's profile says that it works in her vicinity, I don't know if it would work from 4 km away

Ah, that case yeah it works just fine in a time Stop, though she might not use it if Esdeath time stops the first or second attack she uses considering Esdeath refuses to get hit (As in she has literally time stopped at every point she could get hit)

That I'm a bit unsure of, when we see the 1 million Rebel army soldiers they literally cover half of the massive empire, when Esdeath uses her time Stop all of them are stopped in place, so I'm unsure.

BTW I semi recall a Psuedo flight from Esdeath but that's not on her file, if I find it mind if we use it here or should I make a CRT?

Wouldn't Esdeath try to dodge at first? Artemis missiles look more like bullets really. They are so small that Ikaros can use them to kill insects as long as she deactivates the explosion part.

That would probably be enough, unless Chaos feels like bombarding her from outer space or something.

I'd say that it's fine if you use it as an argument, as long as you also make the CRT and get it added asap.

God Dammit

Well done oh so glorious me XD

Though it's mostly meant for hovering as shown here https://m.imgur.com/4FKT71Z

As for will Esdeath dodge, typically it's based on

"Is this attack going to hit me?"

No?

Don't bother and just dodge

Yes?

Time Stop

Maybe?

Dunno

There's quite a few examples of her time stopping like this if you want scans

About the illusion thing, I suppose that it's worth pointing out that the first thing that Chaos did when she met Ikaros was disguising herself as Tomoki (that was back when she lacked the ability to create multiple copies of herself).

So messing with people making them see different things definitely isn't ooc.

Funny enough, if that was any other version of Chaos, I could totally see her asking Esdeath tips to torture people. Post-absorption Chaos is more a "let this world burn" kind of character, compared to her other versions who enjoy pain.

"Onee-chan, what's love?"

"It's when you wish to murder someone to show them how much you care for them"

"I agree, that's what I always thought! I want to share my love with everyone"

Okay so after all this Imma just be useless and just go with inconclusive due to the amount of variables being thrown around.

All of this depends on how the two go about their fight

Esdeath time stops first attack? GG for Chaos

Second attack? Depends on if Chaos throws her illusions, which she may do as a first while attacking the first time

If the two just fight for a bit and Esdeath fails to kill in time Stop Chaos wins afterwards via everything brought up

Inconclusive IMO

Kaltias said:
"Onee-chan, what's love?"
"It's when you wish to murder someone to show them how much you care for them"

"I agree, that's what I always thought! I want to share my love with everyone"
To be fair,Chaos is Reinhard lost daughter since "love everything,therefore i destroy everything" ovo

@Gar

Well then,i can reduxing it tomorrow,thought the feels will not same anymore because no Knight around ;-;

@Karu @Genki

Oi oi,i still didn't finish my Nanoha vs Rhongomyniad pic yet.

I don't known the characters that much, but I'll trust what is written above and said incon.

EDIT: I though we do not consider conserving memories from alternative timelines as Acausality, so why does Chaos have it?

Because it isn't an alternate timeline.

She kept her memories after the universe was reset by the Synapse System

>Still not be added

Hades cigar

For the pic patient,i must draw so much pic right now.^^'

Also i gotta make another Chaos match soon.

Back