• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ice Queen vs Lord of the Dead

Okay so full knowledge on each others abilities means Esdeaths sadistic personality is much less of a factor

What will he lead with, what are some notable abilities and what's his AP?

Yama leads using shinsoo beams as he tries to get close to his opponent and then engage in melee combat.

It should be noted that shinsoo contains passive Madness/Fear Manipulation.

Current Yama = Base Kallavan (Slightly harmed Ha Jinsung, who scales to 59.7 Teratons and easily shuggred off Maschenny attacks) >> Past Yama = Prime Doom > Koon Maschenny Zahard = Hell Joe transformed (29.3 Teratons)

Esdeath resists mindhax so that won't work.

If he's that far above that though I'm not sure if this is fair, Esdeath is 22 Teratons

Well madness and fear get resisted by mind resistance, plus she can drink the Ice Teigu without going crazy so that helps.

Anything he can do to avoid getting time stopped?

I guess for now Ill throw my vote in for Esdeath

She's comparable in skill, better in range seemingly, resists his fear and madness stuff and has time Stop

Back