• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Garou vs Universal energy systems

Esper power and possibly chi are the only 100% supernatural phenomenom so far.That and spiritual/mental planes through phoenix space. (There's also garou returning to past as a soul, but that's not applicable at all.)
Even God powers usually tries to correlate itself with Physics/biology/quantum phenomenon/etc, except for mental dwelling and mindscape creation wich only God has shown.

Anyways about Mew vs Garou, Mew makes him fall madly in love with it, then dumps him, forcing Garou into a spiral of trying to adapt to his broken heart via alcohol, only to spend month in and out of pubs until he finally joins an alcoholic anonymous org that helps him get over his issues and then goes to therapy to heal his broken heart and finally become the best he can be only to discover he lost via incap and is now 20000$ in debt because of therapy

Anyways about Mew vs Garou, Mew makes him fall madly in love with it, then dumps him, forcing Garou into a spiral of trying to adapt to his broken heart via alcohol, only to spend month in and out of pubs until he finally joins an alcoholic anonymous org that helps him get over his issues and then goes to therapy to heal his broken heart and finally become the best he can be only to discover he lost via incap and is now 20000$ in debt because of therapy
This is Garou in one of the alternate universes

Good thing it was just a mew.
Imagine if it had been a Vaporeon

it is still immeasurable speed.
and I keep wondering why many people use bad logic, I mean I say that shinra+adolla burst is immeasurable speed, but when I say why, many people say:
so goku is also for being MFTL
Dude, what I said is literally to be immeasurable speed you have to travel through time with speed
The difference I’d say is that Garou and saitama aren’t y know, moving. Speed feats tend to need that

Garou can copy anything that's similar to something within OPM or something that can be obtained normally by most things within a verse, like Ki or Chakra.

He cannot copy things that are completely foreign to OPM/not similar to anything within it, or things that cannot be obtained or copied normally.

There. Close this thread now. I've given an answer. **** off.

Garou can copy anything that's similar to something within OPM or something that can be obtained normally by most things within a verse, like Ki or Chakra.

He cannot copy things that are completely foreign to OPM/not similar to anything within it, or things that cannot be obtained or copied normally.

There. Close this thread now. I've given an answer. **** off.
Aggressiveness for no reason is a sign that you live a sad life.

What’s your distinction between haki? Cause you say Garou can kind of develop his own but not particularly copy it?

Would Garou develop his own future sight instead of say copying it from Luffy?
Haki is tied to the person's spirit and willpower. Garou would have his own Haki, and but he can't just look at Luffy and gain the same Conqueror's Haki.

For some reason people seem to be acting like Garou actually could do the time travel trick he outright said he couldn’t do here? Why’s that?

Possibly, since he has time travel and causality manipulation (the maximum power of the most powerful stand), reality warping, matter manipulation and etc.
copying to a stand would not be a problem
Posessing an ability the power system grants isn't justification for copying that power system
They've also got 2 layers of non corporeality and invisibility

Also Garou couldn't pull off Time Travel and what Causality manipulation?

For some reason people seem to be acting like Garou actually could do the time travel trick he outright said he couldn’t do here? Why’s that?
He went back in time and told Taro to wake up too, implying that in the very end, he manged to master the time travel technique

i think garou can get a stand but a stand on his own and can't copy stand abilities like copying killer queen or d4c

Garou's mimicry also hasn't shown any truly supernatural on the side of Spiritual energy

So to say he could straight up copy stands?
Lol

he was able time travel so he could-

Let's not ignore how he was able to time travel, not via copying supernatural powers, magic, or what not, but by manipulating particles and using pseudo-science to move back in time. That is not the same thing, it's like saying you can copy metal manip, because you built a gun and shot someone in the head with it. Like yeah, metal is involved, that's where the similarity begins and ends.

I'm sure some of you weebs have watched Steins;Gate or something, same shit.

Garou definitely has Stand potential, but he isn't copying a Stand, or making one up on the spot (Literally not how Stands work). He could mimic some of the powers that Stand's can grant (Like obviously copying fire manip off Magician's Red, or magnetism off Bastest, etc is easy for him), but that's not the same as copying a Stand in and of itself.

He'd just get a singular Stand if he managed to manifest one, that's likely suited to his goals or psyche. Probably something like large scale fear manip, perception manip, illusions creation, etc, so he can fufill his goals of becoming the Ultimate Evil, but without having to actually do anything drastically evil that such a thing would require.
Or hell if it's a true reflection of his psyche, he might even get a Stand that helps him become a true hero, which he'd hate and never use it in the same way Fugo hates his own Purple Haze because he hates how he truly is.

That or something to do with martial arts, but he doesn't need that in the slightest so I doubt it.

Let's not ignore how he was able to time travel, not via copying supernatural powers, magic, or what not, but by manipulating particles and using pseudo-science to move back in time. That is not the same thing, it's like saying you can copy metal manip, because you built a gun and shot someone in the head with it. Like yeah, metal is involved, that's where the similarity begins and ends.

I'm sure some of you weebs have watched Steins;Gate or something, same shit.
So you don't think he can necessarily copy Hit's Toki Tobashi or King Crimson's power?

Imo nope.
There's no pseudo science explanation, concept that would enable that irl or in OPM or similar powers in OPM (or energy flows), etc, aka the things Garou can copy that would enable him to mimic that type of power.
One steals time and stores it away for future use, and one just goes lmao what time? for a few moments, doesn't fit under the umbrella he has.

Has the power garou is trying to copy:
1.Have anything to do with the universe/naturally occuring phenomenon/physics

2.Is considered explainable by Pseudo science in the verse

3.Come from some sort of technique that doesn't require a specific physiology(said physiology being something that couldn't be replicated by high level body control or one of his abilities, like spiritual stuff)

4.Come from a higher D source beyond 4-D(time)

If your answer was yes to any of the first three and no to the last one then yes, it can most likely be copied.

So in my view he could copy something like Nature Energy from Naruto
Actually, I don't think so.
Nature Energy manipulation is tied directly to chakra. You inherently need to be able to manipulate chakra, and with extremely high level control at that, in order to manipulate NE.
Without the special training and control required to balance a user's internal chakra and the NE they absorb, they'd simply be turned into a frog and petrified. It's not something that anyone can just use Willy nilly unless you're Madara lol.
But putting the control aspect and training aside, users still inherently need a chakra network and high level chakra control as a prerequisite for NE usage. So if the consensus is that he can't use chakra, he doesn't qualify for NE either.

Back