• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Garou vs Universal energy systems

my brother in christ, no limits isn't an applicable fallacy when time and time again it's been confirmed that he quite literally has no upper limit in how much stronger he can get
Lmfao this is no argument at all, you are arguing on the level of a tik tok scaler. No limits in verse doesn't mean squat anywhere else unless he has shown to copy an entire UES and even then it would only work on similar UES and not verses without one.

Oh, actually I would also like to note something as well. It seems as though most people are in agreement about Garou being less than likely to be able to copy biological abilities.

However I wonder how far this goes since Garou himself has shown limited biological manipulation with his evolution and formation of extra arms, wings, as well as evolving to the point of learning instant regeneration. So I wonder what are the reaches of what Garou can copy thanks to his own limited biological manipulation.

Oh, actually I would also like to note something as well. It seems as though most people are in agreement about Garou being less than likely to be able to copy biological abilities.

However I wonder how far this goes since Garou himself has shown limited biological manipulation with his evolution and formation of extra arms, wings, as well as evolving to the point of learning instant regeneration. So I wonder what are the reaches of what Garou can copy thanks to his own limited biological manipulation.
There's none.

People want to invent limitations for him

To give an example of what I’m talking about:

Could Garou copying something like Tenya Ida’s engines on his legs?

Or maybe he can possibly copy Shoto Todoroki’ ice and fire abilities since he himself has shown to to be able to evolve his own body to the point of producing flames. So it seems as though he could copy something like that no?

Anyways all jokes aside Garou can copy pokemon moves that are nature based and aren't extremely supernatural and maybe some close to the ones that we see in OPM. So water, fire and electric type moves, ground type moves, some rock type moves that dont include creating rocks out of think air, some poison type moves maybe and more.

Ghost, Dark, Fairy, most Psychic moves that aren't just telekinesis, most Dragon, most Bug, some Steel moves wouldn't be copied since they don't exist im OPM and their existence comes from the corresponding plates

So what will happen if Mew transformed into Garou? 🤔
The most epic 1v1 ever... Actually jk Mew uses its hax, makes Garou fall in love with it, transforms into garou to save itself from radiation poisoning and beats the hell out of him

Better than using particle manipulation and acceleration to move time, aka, something already debated by our real life science
at least it wasn't like in fire force, where literally the ******* shinra used fire from another dimension to travel in time, and people put it in FTL because in the verse if you go faster than FTL you travel in time, when literally to be immeasurable speed you have to travel through time with speed.
As stupidly illogical as it sounds, in real life you can travel back in time to(going faster than light)

at least it wasn't like in fire force, where literally the ******* shinra used fire from another dimension to travel in time, and people put it in FTL because in the verse if you go faster than FTL you travel in time, when literally to be immeasurable speed you have to travel through time with speed.
As stupidly illogical as it sounds, in real life you can travel back in time to(going faster than light)
you can't travel backwards irl no matter what kind of physics degree you have, since that'd **** with causality and shit
pretty sure science says you can only change the SPEED of time, as in slowing it down and stuff

Anyways, even hyperspace portals have scientific roots in wormholes and spatial manipulation so even then it isn't truly supernatural since it comes from the manipulation of the things found in nature and cosmos

you can't travel backwards irl no matter what kind of physics degree you have, since that'd **** with causality and shit
pretty sure science says you can only change the SPEED of time, as in slowing it down and stuff
it is still immeasurable speed.
and I keep wondering why many people use bad logic, I mean I say that shinra+adolla burst is immeasurable speed, but when I say why, many people say:
so goku is also for being MFTL
Dude, what I said is literally to be immeasurable speed you have to travel through time with speed

Anyways, even hyperspace portals have scientific roots in wormholes and spatial manipulation so even then it isn't truly supernatural since it comes from the manipulation of the things found in nature and cosmos
Bro, I'm not a scientist, in fact, I don't know what job I want for my life, but I do know, that literally we haven't verified any of that(theorically can be true,but we need to do research and do a lot of stuff)

This tbh, Garou copying portals and wacky stuff could be supernatural, but it's played off as wacky sci-fi subspace shit with roots in science (even if it's """"""""""science"""""""""" and not actual science). It falls under the umbrella term given by Garou himself for what he could copy when he first went cosmic. It's supernatural technically, but it's a type of supernatural that falls under his ability to copy.

I do have to ask, are y'all just memeing or are unironically wanking Garou to such unholy extents?
Garou is not going to copy high godly regen and boundless AP
but anything finite is more than within debate for if garou can utilize it or not, just remember the last 5 years of people shoving down your throat that saitama's limiter breaking = infinite potential not infinite power
but now he and garou can use AD to access said infinite potential, which is why it's within reason to have garou doing stuff like this

but anything finite is more than within debate for if garou can utilize it or not, just remember the last 5 years of people shoving down your throat that saitama's limiter breaking = infinite potential not infinite power
but now he and garou can use AD to access said infinite potential, which is why it's within reason to have garou doing stuff like this
imagine that then doctor kuseno makes a computer and describes it as a computer that can process all the possibilities of all the possible universes that genos told him existed thanks to the core.
But when he tries to calculate Saitama's growth power, the machine starts throwing numbers until in the end it suffers a failure.
and the last result is:
unlimited growth

I'm not sure why Garou's powers are being scrutinized.

I mean, the feats and statements are right there in the source material

I'm not sure why Garou's powers are being scrutinized.

I mean, the feats and statements are right there in the source material
because people are understandably bitter about what we are enabling tik tok scalers and also the 1000 garou and saitama matches that were spammed

literally 0 blast matches tho LMAO

because people are understandably bitter about what we are enabling tik tok scalers and also the 1000 garou and saitama matches that were spammed

literally 0 blast matches tho LMAO
and it will increase the more you know about god, blast, saitama's power, garou's power, or anything like that.
believe me, this will be chaos, so much so that I want the shinrabanshoman outerversal(millions of times better argument)

Considering Ziller is the only one being serious I'll just talk to him.

I think it isn't fair to think Garou can copy anything supernatural since he has never shown anything along those lines ever. All of it is based on things that already naturally exist in OPM verse and theoretically/hypothetically in our own world and even then we never see him use stuff like Tatsumaki/Fubuki/Psychos' psychokinetic abilities so i believe it's very wrong to NLF him

To avoid a NLF in my view:
  • The energy that Garou copies must be a "natural" phenomenon. Artificial power or something tied to unnatural means are likely beyond what he can do
  • Just because Garou can copy something doesn't mean he has the skill to use what he copies instantly. This is especially important for things that require complex alteration or control over the energy to use
  • Garou hasn't shown the ability to directly change his biology outside of evolution. So I believe that he likely couldn't alter his biology to copy or process an energy aspect
Or to use some examples
  • Garou would be able to copy something like DB Ki, a natural element everything in the universe has but not a Devil Fruit, a weird unnatural object that doesn't rely on some universal power system. To use a comic example I think he could likely channel something like the Power Cosmic but not the Green Door the Hulk has access to
  • Garou might be able to copy something like Haki or Reiatsu but using certain techniques would require him to directly copy someone else or see it happen. To use a comic example, he may be able to mimic Doctor Strange or Zantana's magical energy but he would need to know how to manipulate those energies to use spells
  • For the last example I would doubt if Garou could mimic the chakra organ system needed to process the energy or form a quirk to alter his biology. To use a comic example I don't think he'd be able to alter his biology to that of a Kryptonian to copy yellow sunlight absorption
So in my view he could copy something like Nature Energy from Naruto, but the chakra network and stuff related to that is probably outside of his ability.
So he could copy saint seiyas higher "senses?" As their sort of "built" into the body just undiscovered

Anyways all jokes aside Garou can copy pokemon moves that are nature based and aren't extremely supernatural and maybe some close to the ones that we see in OPM. So water, fire and electric type moves, ground type moves, some rock type moves that dont include creating rocks out of think air, some poison type moves maybe and more.

Ghost, Dark, Fairy, most Psychic moves that aren't just telekinesis, most Dragon, most Bug, some Steel moves wouldn't be copied since they don't exist im OPM and their existence comes from the corresponding plates
Garou copies [close combat] and now gets a harsh stat debuff every time he engages in melee combat

Considering Ziller is the only one being serious I'll just talk to him.

I think it isn't fair to think Garou can copy anything supernatural since he has never shown anything along those lines ever. All of it is based on things that already naturally exist in OPM verse and theoretically/hypothetically in our own world and even then we never see him use stuff like Tatsumaki/Fubuki/Psychos' psychokinetic abilities so i believe it's very wrong to NLF him
him not copying psychic power can be attributed to him just being confident in the vast quantity of things he already had, and he didn't really realize he was gonna lose until saitama's exponential growth had already started mauling the shit out of him
he really was just focusing on copying saitama's superior strength and flexing his martial arts
there's also the possibility that espers are just genetic or something, or who knows, but it's pretty open ended especially considering he could have done shit like pig godding saitama too but didn't go for that and various other things

by the way I'd like to bring up how badass the Roaring aura sky ripping water stream rock smashing exploding heart release whirlwind iron cutting nuclear fission gravity knuckle (RASRWSRSEHRWICNFGK for short) combo attack was, that was peak Garou ngl, showing off his insanely impressive raw skill
would've been better if he threw in watchdog man's style but we all know that watchdog man will always be tier 0 and solo the verse and garou can never copy true perfection

So he could copy saint seiyas higher "senses?" As their sort of "built" into the body just undiscovered
People have said that the moment he tells Saitama to imagine an universe within himself was a reference to Saint Seiya's cosmos.

There's also another possible Saint Seiya reference when Genos Bang and Bomb make a pose similar to the "Athena Exclamation", so maybe.
ojq2xbaycxt11.png
53.png

Let me explain my thoughts with a oversimplification of programming.

If n energy = OPMUniverse_Energy or Natural Energy
Set copying to true
Otherwise false

"That's not how programming w-" Shaddup.

Basically, if the energy has an equivalent on the OPM Universe, it can be copied. Or if it's just natural energy from the universe or nature.

OPM established Chi, so Chi-based abilities can be copied such as Ki.
I don't think spiritual energy has been established, so copying Haki and Chakra is not possible.

Let me explain my thoughts with a oversimplification of programming.

If n energy = OPMUniverse_Energy or Natural Energy
Set copying to true
Otherwise false

"That's not how programming w-" Shaddup.

Basically, if the energy has an equivalent on the OPM Universe, it can be copied. Or if it's just natural energy from the universe or nature.

OPM established Chi, so Chi-based abilities can be copied such as Ki.
I don't think spiritual energy has been established, so copying Haki and Chakra is not possible.
but doesn't ki verse equalize with chakra already?

Back