• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Garou vs Universal energy systems

Just because Garou can copy something doesn't mean he has the skill to use what he copies instantly. This is especially important for things that require complex alteration or control over the energy to use
Actually I disagree
Garou says that he copies and refines techniques to surpass them, and this was before he gained the cosmic awareness to further know the inner workings of everything around him
This is further shown when it’s revealed that his AD is exponential too, showing that he copies AP and instantly surpasses it which likely applies to the techniques he copies

Doesn't alchemy require you to have a gate tied to the truth wich is a Low 2-C entity?

If he somehow could reach it with a hyperdimensional gate would it even perform the alchemic exchanges for him?
Maybe it would just ignore/send it back.

Garou says that he copies and refines techniques to surpass them,
If he copied someone using a spell, I could believe him using that spell. But if he copied Zatanna using a transmutation power I have doubt that he could use her fire or durability negation magic without first working through channeling the energy.
Doesn't alchemy require you to have a gate tied to the truth wich is a Low 2-C entity?
I think that's only Western Alchemy. Eastern Alchemy works on a different principal.

My personal opinion on it...

Garou could copy Ki.

Garou could not copy chakra.

Garou could absorb natural energy, but he cannot use Sage Mode.

Garou could copy Hamon.

Garou could create his own Stand but not copy an existing one.

Garou could copy the Spin.

Garou could copy some Spiritual Energy abilities but not all.

Garou could copy Nen.

Garou could not copy Appetite Energy.

Garou could copy Hokuto Shin Ken.

Garou could copy alchemy.

Garou could copy Breathing Style-based swordsmanship.

Garou could copy ignition abilities.

Garou could copy Ether Gear.

Garou could not copy investiture abilities.

Garou could mimic Warrior Entity's shards but not copy them exactly.

Garou could not copy Devil Fruits.

Garou could develop his own Haki but not copy it exactly.

Bonus points if you know what each of these are from.
Investiture???

you know that one of the things not present in OPM is literally hyperspace gates, those things come from another universe/dimension. and garou was still able to imitate them better than his user
Don't mind him......

Garou can copy all Pokémon powers. Although Arceus can lol nope it but still, it's valid

Garou copying everything and anything is NLF bullshit and i will not stand, sit, lay or fly for it

Actually, I'm a bit neutral on that now.

Manipulating chakra seems to be something you either inherit, you get from eating a chakra fruit, or it gets gifted to you (via Hagoromo).

So Garou, with no natural chakra network, copying chakra is something I'm neutral on but leaning against.
What’s your distinction between haki? Cause you say Garou can kind of develop his own but not particularly copy it?

Would Garou develop his own future sight instead of say copying it from Luffy?

There are other options.... Such as acceptance
And considering that's a stupid ass option for a guy who's so far only copied natural fenomena and some inverse energy based attacks, i will throw that option in the dumpster fire right where it belongs

And considering that's a stupid ass option for a guy who's so far only copied natural fenomena and some inverse energy based attacks, i will throw that option in the dumpster fire right where it belongs
he copied saitama's full power, portals, and literally figured out how to time travel
also his limiter is broken so, nlf is a weak argument against him at this point since he actually has no finite limit

Afaik the only time a NLF is allowed are for 1-As and higher due to their nature.
really?bro,why?that's why,NLF is not a F,is literraly only a way to limited something,i can make a character with unlimited growth,and the growth is unlimited and no matter how strong you are,it will surpass you(cof cof,spiral power)

he copied saitama's full power, portals, and literally figured out how to time travel
also his limiter is broken so, nlf is a weak argument against him at this point since he actually has no finite limit
So he can copy some AP and he manipulated particles to travel back in time as it was shown in the comic. Your attempts at wank bore me. At least bring up him copying gravity manip and portals since at the very least that has some supernatural element to it. You are trying to wank Garou's powers with NLF and yet you somehow suck at it as well.

So he can copy some AP and he manipulated particles to travel back in time as it was shown in the comic. Your attempts at wank bore me. At least bring up him copying gravity manip and portals since at the very least that has some supernatural element to it. You are trying to wank Garou's powers with NLF and yet you somehow suck at it as well.
my brother in christ, no limits isn't an applicable fallacy when time and time again it's been confirmed that he quite literally has no upper limit in how much stronger he can get

It won't take 5 minutes to adapt to seeing the stand
With most abilities in jojo, he wouldn't reach those 5 minutes..
bornskywalker-dap-me-up.gif

Back