• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do still want to here how Gilded Guy would deal with Analytical prediction and attack reflection, I'm legitamately curious.

@Milly

2 for GG actually. Weekly and Mori were counted as votes on Weekly's count before.

@WeeklyBattles

All Cal said is that it isn't the "instantwinhax" which is obvious to anyone. What I'm asking is how does GG deal with it?

Your explanation on Garou's attack reflection is quite unpopular

WeeklyBattles said:
Cal already explained alanytical prediction

I already explained attack reflection

WeeklyBattles said:
Also gg has experience fighting people with both attack reflection and reactive power level since he beat fry
This is the explanation? I pulled out scans of Garou reflecting attacks stronger than himself.

Nothing on their profiles indicates them being well above it (words such as "casually" or stuff like that) so i'd say they're comparable to these numbers.

Hell Garou's justification is Overpowering Darkshine who is comparable to Bang who is baseline 7A.

Actually Instinctive Reaction + Analytical Prediction + High Skills makes Gildedguy have a hard time hitting Garou. Very High Tenacity + Very High Stamina + Immortality Type 2 will make Gildedguy have a hard time taking Garou down but he will have to hit him first which is his first problem. Garou's RE will solve the AP advantage

Danmaku sword attacks with a massive range and the fact that Garou cant regen limbs makes him getting hit once crippling

That's what Bang was like 2 months ago and you're forgetting the scaling

How am I forgetting the scaling by asking what it is exactly?

MrDrProfessorPatricio said:
Actually Instinctive Reaction + Analytical Prediction + High Skills makes Gildedguy have a hard time hitting Garou. Very High Tenacity + Very High Stamina + Immortality Type 2 will make Gildedguy have a hard time taking Garou down but he will have to hit him first which is his first problem. Garou's RE will solve the AP advantage
I 100% agree with everything but where did Instinctive Reaction come from? I'd like to pull up a scan for that.

Bang is Baseline around 101 Megatons since he and Bomb was able to harm Elder Centipede with an attack they did together. Elder Centepde is Comparable to that Gouketsu guy who has the 203 MT.

Schnee One said:
That's what Bang was like 2 months ago and you're forgetting the scaling
How am I forgetting the scaling by asking what it is exactly?
I thought you were caught up with all the OPM stuff on the wiki so I thought you already had the gist of the top tier scaling in your mind.

Basically, fodder Gouketsu is 203 mt and he himself believes Orochi to be leagues above him in absolutely every regard. Golden Sperm is stated to be comparable to Orochi and Garou in this form destroys Golden Sperm. I can go into it more since alot more factors into it but this is the simplest way to put the scaling without using >>>>>.

Yea, even before evolving this Garou literally smack and tossed Golden Sperm away casually.

Also, I dunno why Bang was brought up when Garou has been shown to be superior to him prior to even reaching this state. Darkshine is superior in ap to Bang to the point he could one shot Garou who tanked attacks from Overgrown Rover and Overgrown Rover is comparable to Gouketsu who is 203 megatons. Hell feat wise Darkshine should technically be >>>>>> 203 megatons in both AP and DB for no selling attacks from Garou who could hurt Overgrown rover and Overgrown Rover was unaffected by the attack that heavily injured Elder Centipede which required both Bang and Bomb to perform and is considered 203 megatons in potency but that's a discussion for another time and it brings out the problem of having both Manga Garou and Webcomic Garou being on the same profile.

ElixirBlue said:
MrDrProfessorPatricio said:
I 100% agree with everything but where did Instinctive Reaction come from? I'd like to pull up a scan for that.
Sorry I read your reply late.
8EA4751B-C79D-49D5-9198-1126192946EB
05136F23-E9D7-4C08-9941-2F80B7604EA9
63FC5299-EDE4-4804-922E-ADE43BE3EA11
199C8F47-12B0-425F-AA43-E642984CF216
E18456CB-8261-4412-8F05-8D04CAB5B61F

Still voting for Gildedguy.

Garou is more skilled, but Gilded has held his own against numerous fighters with comparable skills, and has even out-skilled some of them. So Garou's slight advantage in skill won't do much.

Garou also might have experience when taking on swords, but he hasn't dealt with a sword that could become dozens of meters long. Even his Instinctive Reaction won't do much if Gildedguy just swings the extended sword around everywhere like when he fought against Bog.

Both of the RE are comparable. Even if we assume Garou's is better, Gilded's slight initial AP and Durability advantage will allow him to retain those advantages for quite a while.

Also, Analytical Prediction is gonna allow him to dodge all of that, just in case. Gonna keep reminding you all of this, since no one wants to acknowledge it.

Unoriginal Memes said:
Garou also might have experience when taking on swords, but he hasn't dealt with a sword that could become dozens of meters long. .
Garou has dealt with swords and powerful weapons that have extend dozens of meters long. Saying that Garou won't be able to fight a combination of the two is NLF.

33A1E0CA-3AFD-4038-91E1-BA1E417255BD
Sword hands

32D2F5F3-79DC-4EEB-8D7E-D18E43D535FA
Extendable tentacles

1DF874EE-44A4-42C8-BE48-9B0D7098EEE3
Deflecting tentacles strong enough to move Saitama

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back