• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
WeeklyBattles said:
KGiffoni said:
Basically, Garou has crazy RE, AR, IR, AP... GG has a sword, a 1.5x AP advantage and range. Garou has dealt with Danmaku and blade users before, it's nothing new to him.
GG has crazy RE, higher dura and ap, bladed attacks, and better range
Also, post examples of Gildedguy facing opponents with Analytical prediction and attack reflection. Edit: Didn't want to mention superior RE since someone would latch on that instead of answering the question

Not going to lie, I can barely understand what's going on in the Attack Reflection scan and I don't see a sword.

It's just that Royal Ripper has blades for arms, but yeah they're blades. In the first scan, Garou dodges all its swings and in the last scan Garou reflects it at another monster.

Dienomite22 said:
The guy has sword hands
And Cal conceded on this point in the other thread
Alright, fair enough. Gil's armor means the damage from his own attacks will be incredibly limited, though, since slashing damage is massively less effective on armor.

Not really? We're mostly just going over the same points, albeit slightly more concisely.

But do you agree that most people who voted for GG merely joined the FRA train and didn't read the 400+ comments the original thread had?

KGiffoni said:
But do you agree that most people who voted for GG merely joined the FRA train and didn't read the 400+ comments the original thread had?
No.

Also, I'm quite busy rn tbh.

If someone on GG's side doesn't answer the question within the next few replies, as in they move on to a different point or ignore the question then I will take it as GG's side concedes on that point. You can reply whenever you want, be it a day or 2 or even 5 though within reason but if the reply isn't an answer to the question then don't bother replying at all or accept that you concede.

I think everyone agrees this isn't going anywhere. Here is my proposal: redo the thread, this time leaving a brief resume of everything that has been concluded in the first itineration of the thread (Garou having superior RE, GG having 1.5x AP advantage, etc). This would make it so that people don't have to read the whole 400+ comments of the past thread, which i'm sure most people didn't. Is this alright? This would be more accurate and give a definitive end to this debate, which i'm sure we're all tired of being in.

There is no reason to redo the thread just because you guys did not like the outcome. Arguments were given for both sides, people looked over then, and in the end Gildedguy won. That's that.

@KGiffoni

I agree with your proposal. Ignore weekly since he doesn't give us the respect of answering a simple question.

"bu- but I did" No you didn't otherwise you would have repost the answer or link to it.

There are arguments that weren't concluded until you closed the thread and that are significant. Such as GG having only a 1.5x AP advantage, Garou being able to reflect blades and having fought with the best swordsman of the verse, having experience with Danmaku... lots of people voted way too early to see all these gamechanging arguments.

I hoped someone who is neutral or vote for GG would make the thread so we can't be accused of being biased with votes or anything.

Garou:

Ôù╝ Superior Reactive Evolution and Rage Power;

Ôù╝ Analytical Prediction and Instinctive Reaction;

Ôù╝ Attack Reflection via WSRSF;

Ôù╝ Comparable H2H experience;

Ôù╝ Information analysis;

Ôù╝ Regenerationn (Low-Mid);

Ôù╝ Experience dealing with blade users (Royal Ripper, Atomic Samurai, Spring Mustachio, etc);

Ôù╝ Experience dealing with bullet hell (Orochi, Golden Ball, Atomic Samurai, Death Gatling);

Ôù╝ Stamina.

Gildedguy:

Ôù╝ Has his own RE that, while inferior, also has a good pace;

Ôù╝ Comparable H2H experience generally;

Ôù╝ 1.5x AP advantage;

Ôù╝ His durability is above his AP;

Ôù╝ Experience dealing with martial artists; (Jade, Bog. Fry, Oxob)

Ôù╝ Range;

Ôù╝ Blade user;

Ôù╝ Danmaku user.

If there's anything you guys would like to add in, do it. Specially for GG, i think some stuff is missing.

Dienomite22 said:
I hoped someone who is neutral or vote for GG would make the thread so we can't be accused of being biased with votes or anything.
lI mean Someone neutral on both verses already voted for gg since this thread was made so...

Dienomite22 said:
@KGriffoni

Gilded Guy isn't a Danmaku user, Garou doesn't have instinctive reaction but otherwise it's good.
Both have the same case: they are, but it's not listed on their profiles. Remember when Garou dodged one of Golden Ball's shots from his back, while torally unaware?

and how? i was the op of the previous thread so i couldnt vote, and i didnt even know this exsisted until like a minute ago. did i discover time travel and not tell myself?

Also gg has experience fighting people with both attack reflection and reactive power level since he beat fry

So

Garou very much has all advantages here.

Skill gap that is very large since he was able to copy a tecnique, that required two martial artists with tens of years worth of expereince and that are the peak of artial arts, by seeing it once, while being on the reciving end of the beating, was half-dead and didn't even have actual training in one of the two martial arts required for it.

Reactive evo that allowed him to go from getting stomped to stomping in a like a few minutes and that is what allowed him to become High 6-A.

Attack Reflection that allows him to deflect swings that could one shot him, so GG having a sword is small matter, his swings just get noped away.

Stamina that's way above GG's, alongside Low-Mid Regenaration and Type 2 immortality will makes so he will be very hard to put down.

Also, there's the fact the Cross Dragon Fang Slayer Fist is pretty much a danmaku worth of attacks, which would quickly overwealm the golden knight

Voting for the hero hunter

WeeklyBattles said:
Also gg has experience fighting people with both attack reflection and reactive power level since he beat fry
Character who has no profile so without a scan your claims are useless.

WeeklyBattles said:
Garou's attack reflection and reactive evo are so much better and he's so much more skilled than Fry that it's not even funny

KGiffoni said:
Both have the same case: they are, but it's not listed on their profiles. Remember when Garou dodged one of Golden Ball's shots from his back, while torally unaware?
I don't think Garou was reacting on instinct there and I never seen an instance of GG doing anything similiar to Danmanku.

Overlord775 said:
So

Garou very much has all advantages here.

Skill gap that is very large since he was able to copy a tecnique, that required two martial artists with tens of years worth of expereince and that are the peak of artial arts, by seeing it once, while being on the reciving end of the beating, was half-dead and didn't even have actual training in one of the two martial arts required for it.

Reactive evo that allowed him to go from getting stomped to stomping in a like a few minutes and that is what allowed him to become High 6-A.

Attack Reflection that allows him to deflect swings that could one shot him, so GG having a sword is small matter, his swings just get noped away.

Stamina that's way above GG's, alongside Low-Mid Regenaration and Type 2 immortality will makes so he will be very hard to put down.

Also, there's the fact the Cross Dragon Fang Slayer Fist is pretty much a danmaku worth of attacks, which would quickly overwealm the golden knight

Voting for the hero hunter
Gildedguy beat people who did the same thing

Gilded's reactive evo is identiacal to what you just listed

Gg beat a giy who could do the same

Gg beat a guy with high-mid and regen wont help him regrow limbs

GG has danmaku with his sword so thats unlikely

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back