• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is that considered half monster Garou? The Garou in the chapter I linked, although stomped Golden Sperm, he didn't exactly kill him or put him down until he officially evolved which shouldn't be possible if he was High 6-A against Golden Sperm from the start when he is going around and killing monsters at this point. This would either mean Half monster Garou is this version of Garou or beginning Monster Garou should have a 7-A key.

"Awakened Garou" is from a point after Darkshine and before Sperm. He may not have finished evolving, but it's definitely a an entirely separate form from half monster

@Andytrenom

I get that but Garou didn't exactly one shot Golden Sperm in this form even though he was intending to kill him. I mean it matters little in this match since that would mean Garou just goes to peak 7-A either way but still.

I think it's right after, after the Darkshine fight he went on to take a nap and then evolved into his awakened form

Andytrenom said:
I think it's right after, after the Darkshine fight he went on to take a nap and then evolved into his awakened form
Uh, i am pretty sure he didn't have a nap or really any rest in-between the fights

How many votes are there for GG? The thread has been a bit messy. I've counted 10 votes for Garou so far.

Took my time and counted the votes, it's 7-11 for Garou and less than 30 minutes for grace to end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back