• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
KGiffoni said:
Garou only can't reflect attacks with too much force in them (such as Darkshine's). There's no reason for him to not be able to reflect attacks from someone who is only 1.5x stronger than him.
Proof that darkshine was over 1.5x stronger?

Don't answer Weekly's question. It's gonna lead to a stupid point that is completely irrelevent and will lead the conversation to nowhere as it did with the last thread.

Yeah that's not completely biased, you ask questions and get answers but we're not allowed to ask questions or get answers

KGiffoni said:
Broke all of Garou's ribs with a casual tackle.
Gilded cut bog's head in half with a casual slash, with bog being inherrently more durable than garou here, so why wouldn't that logic apply?

WeeklyBattles said:
Yeah that's not completely biased, you ask questions and get answers but we're not allowed to ask questions or get answers
Agreed. I will awnser everything you ask me.

WeeklyBattles said:
Was a scan of him reflecting blades strong enough to oneshot him ever profided? Because inknow for a face that him trying to deflect a danmaku of bullets as strong as himself left him with a ton of injuries
The bat is not sharp, like a blade, but Garou himself stated he might have taken serious damaged if it landed a hit due to his bones shaking after, but not shaking from the Danmaku from the A class later on, Garou was already shaking from exhaustion from fighting for over a day without rest + poison.

72196E74-C3B9-4A6B-8F94-BF554BF36578
9B56D436-0B78-411D-B476-7C489DB27D00
3336101C-74E2-49B4-88B4-61C85D23C470
B57223C9-167A-4DBB-A8BE-BE596C8F5041

Gilded cut bog's head in half with a casual slash, with bog being inherrently more durable than garou here, so why wouldn't that logic apply?

Hard to tell. Bog is known for not having a Constant durability, since he controls his viscosity and all that.

Dienomite22 said:
@ElixirBlue

Weekly is just gonna say "prove that metal bat is 1.5x stronger than Garou"
The fact it gave Garou a noticeable effect on his body when other attacks Garou reflected with the Water Stream fist did not?

@ElixirBlue

I know but weekly wants a 100% confirmation that Garou has deflected someone who is exactly "x" times stronger than him. This was a point he tried to make on the last thread.

Dienomite22 said:
@ElixirBlue

I know but weekly wants a 100% confirmation that Garou has deflected someone who is exactly "x" times stronger than him. This was a point he tried to make on the last thread.
Oh, than this scan.

FED22C6B-63CE-4AC1-81EC-BAEB5CF461A7

Dienomite22 said:
@ElixirBlue

I don't think that will suffice for weekly but you could ask.
It better be. One of those tentacles Garou reflected moved Saitama.

0E673361-CD20-404E-B678-62176456AB57
61EEC247-674E-4791-A826-33D27221C810

Oh, I'm sorry, it seems I missed three votes. Can you link them so I can count them?

Four for Garou, btw.

@Weekly

Did you read? I've asked you to link the comments where you voted for Gil in this thread, of course.

Why? Because Cal had 5 interactions here, and he hasn't voted. You didn't properly voted, just argued about GG's stuff. I haven't revised Mori's vote, but I wouldn't be surprised if it's more of the case.

@Everyone

6 for Garou.

GG might be on the same skill as Garou but Garou has IR + skills + stupidly high tenacity and stamina which I haven't seen been brought here. Not to metion he has a better RE too so voting Garou

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back