• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Garou vs Esdeath

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lorenzo.r.2nd said:
do u know what all around is? I think u do, since u urself used the word omnidirectional. do I even need to explain the difference? and the difference btw the users? u are comparing metal bat to esdeath? see my point?
Holy shit this kid... I never even said the word omnidirectional you blind clueless child. Don't talk like a smartass, acting all smart... Your grammar is shit and you sound like you're 5 so yeah, maybe don't act like you're smarter than me. I just meant that he could do something like this that would help him fend off an attack like that. I'm saying that he isn't entirely helpless to an attack like that. And his durablity would let him tank an attack from a baseline 7-A anyways. I never said it would render her ability completely useless FFS.

Oh, and "btw' stands for "By The Way", it's not an abbreviation for "between". So enough with the smartass attitude.

Byakushiki Setsura said:
Gargoyle One said:
Question, why would an attack that barely affected a Low7B, work on a 7A....?
And why would pushing/ launching someone up the air in a elevator's way need to do with the target's AP? It depends entirely on mass
This attack barely affected slash barely hurt Tatsumi who was Low 7B.

I'm pretty sure an attack that barely affects and hurts a Low 7B won't help against a 7A.

Gargoyle One said:
I'm pretty sure an attack that barely affects and hurts a Low 7B won't help against a 7A.
Exactly, and Garou is high end 7-A. He's more durable than Overgrown Rover who can tank attacks from two 7-A's and two 7-B's simultaneously. An attack that can barely hurt a Low 7-B isn't gonna do shit.

Gargoyle One said:
I said nothing about hurting, I'm talking about pushing. Physics, bruh

Byakushiki Setsura said:
Gargoyle One said:
I'm not really following you. How is pushing going to help defeat Garou?

sighs*

> Ice Pillar push

-> Lauch Garou into the air, leaving him in mid-air with no balance and footing to properly defend against a barrage of icicles that can pester him and Ice Blender that can bat him away. Can you use martial arts properly if you have no footing in mid-air? I think not

You talked a lot about Garou's strength advantage, so at least let me talk about Esdeath's range and versatility advantage

so now u decided what abbreviations stand for? an u call me a smartass? seems like im not the clueless one. and im sorry. I reread that comment, and noticed that u aren't the one that said that. I guess this is 70% ur win, then.... ps, my grammar is actually pretty good and steady, but my patience isn't, so I type too damn fast.

• facepalm

The term "btw" has been "By The Way" for literally decades now. I didn't decide that, considering the fact that I wasn't even born when "btw" was first used as an internet slang. And i'm the clueless one? Yeah no. You were acting like a total smartass, I just pointed that out. That doesn't make me clueless. That doesn't even make sense. You didn't win jack shit.

But then again, this entire argument is very clueless so let's both drop it. If you want to vote for Esdeath, go ahead.

really? decades? if u don't mind me asking how old are u? u can just give me a general answer if u want. I wanna know, since my 60 y/o grammar teacher taught me that, and she has used that as 'between', for around 50 years. are u above 60 y/o old? if not, then I guess u are incorrect, in this case... and ps, im not gonna finish this comment. I think u should reread my comment real quick. just saying. im thinking that u got something wrong, when reading it... just read before the 'ps' part, for me ok? its just so that I don't have to comment on this part of ur comment: "You didn't win jack shit."

Byakushiki Setsura said:
Gargoyle One said:
Pushing is helpful?

Your "60 grammar teacher". What the **** does that even mean? That you had 60 grammar teachers? Or that your grammar teacher is 60 years old. Kid, try speaking English for once. I'm pretty sure she abbreviated "Between" as "btwn" not ******* "btw" because that's literally "By The Way". I'm not incorrect about shit. And you're the one who started this whole argument because you didn't take the time to ******* properly read my comment. And once again, your grammar is garbage. I can't understand what you're trying to say there bud.

Lorenzo.r.2nd said:
really? decades? if u don't mind me asking how old are u? u can just give me a general answer if u want. I wanna know, since my 60 grammar teacher taught me that, and she has used that as 'between', for around 50 years. are u above 60 y/o old? if u not, then I guess u are incorrect, in this case... and ps, im not gonna finish this comments. I think u should reread my comment real quick. just saying. im thinking that u got something wrong, when reading it... just read before the 'ps' part, for me ok? its just so that I don't have to comment on this part of ur comment: "You didn't win jack shit."
1. This is a versus thread, not a grammar debate thread.

2. Grammar teachers have been wrong before and I know for a fact that btw is by the way.

3. Your being a jerk and are derailing the thread unless you have something positive to contribute to the debate kindly leave.

im being a jerk? really? now we're taking sides? wow man. look. im gonna be honest. I gave my vote. don't know if the 'thread maker' counted it, so I guess this it. nice commenting with yall. u maybe/might see me in another thread, so good luck with that.

Lorenzo.r.2nd said:
im being a jerk? really? now we're taking sides? wow man. look. im gonna be honest. I gave my vote. don't know if the 'thread maker' counted it, so I guess this it. nice commenting with yall. u maybe/might see me in another thread, so good luck with that.
Yes, you are in fact being a jerk for being the one to start this and now you're insulting someone who kindly asked you to leave without even insulting.

Shut up, grow up, and leave.

"Your "60 grammar teacher". What the **** does that even mean? That you had 60 grammar teachers? Or that your grammar teacher is 60 years old. Kid, try speaking English for once. I'm pretty sure she abbreviated "Between" as "btwn" not ******* "btw" because that's literally "By The Way". I'm not incorrect about shit. And you're the one who started this whole argument because you didn't take the time to ******* properly read my comment. And once again, your grammar is garbage. I can't understand what you're trying to say there bud.".. @gargoyle, is this the 'kind' comment u were talking bout? and u know whats funny? I admitted defeat, and admitted he was right, but he misread that ******* comment, and made the one above, fyi, so I don't give a shit bout being nice anymore. I tried man, but yall don't care, so now my patience doenst exist anymore. he even said that I didn't read his comment properly, when he barely even read mine, and u wanna tell me im being a ******* jerk and a little kid? and this only started cuz I confused him with @knight, once by the way, but when he misreads my comments twice in a row, its ok? and if im the one in the wrong, then why are people telling him to drop as well? I already admitted defeat for ***** sake, but u people don't care bout reading whole ******* comments correctly; and now im being called a smart ass, cuz I used btw as in between, and then said that my teacher also uses it like that? is that what yall are telling me? don't u think that that its the teacher's fault, and not mine?.... but im pretty sure ur not even gonna read this comment, so whatever man.

Just drop the discussion please. Bickering back and forth is gonna get this thread closed due to the hostility.

Dienomite22 said:
Human Garou isn't much different than Monster Garou, he just has less speed, AP, durability etc.
Actually no. The only reason why Monster Garou was able to hold his own against the flip was because of his Monster Calamity God Slayer Fist which was a combination of all his martial arts. As a human, he didn't have this style. Big difference.

That's just a fighting style that he used in Monster form, it didn't give him the ability to fight in the air.I was gonna say this in my last comment but forgot

Dienomite22 said:
That's just a fighting style that he used in Monster form, it didn't give him the ability to fight in the air.I was gonna say this in my last comment but forgot
TBH Garou was only able to withstand the table flip for the first few min, and after that he was totally helpless. He even says that he felt like a bug in a bugcage that was being shaken around by a kid (Saitama).

True but that was due to Saitama unintentionally or intentionally blocking Garou's view and tricking Garou into thinking he was going up but he was actually falling, or something like that

EDIT: I vote for Garou, just in case this thread doesn't close

when he threw garou up in the sky, garou was spinning I think, so that would explain his lack, well, everything, at that moment.

I don't agree this thread has been derailed to that extent. It's still salvageable.

Also we really can't compare Saitama's Serious table flip and Esdeath's pillar throw unless she shows a feat close to even that level.

tbh, the way that saitama did that table flip isn't very logical in its self. he sunk what? inches of his fingers in one single stone, and threw meters of rock and shit, up in the air, as if he had gigantic hands that covered the whole underground of that place? it doesn't make much sense imo.

Lorenzo.r.2nd said:
tbh, the way that saitama did that table flip isn't very logical in its self. he sunk what? inches of his fingers in one single stone, and threw meters of rock and shit, up in the air, as if he had gigantic hands that covered the whole underground of that place? it doesn't make much sense imo.
Not everything in fiction is based on logic, that's why it's fiction

Dienomite22 said:
I brought it up to prove that if Garou was forced to fight in the air he could do it since it was unclear/not known if could or could not to if he was put in that situation.
The fact that Garou was capable of withstanding that level of attack for even a couple of min just goes to prove that Esdeath can't do anything to him. Saitama's table flip is ridiculously more powerful than anything Esdeath can pull out. His skill alone guarantees this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back