• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Garou vs Esdeath

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact that Garou was capable of withstanding that level of attack for even a couple of min just goes to prove that Esdeath can't do anything to him. Saitama's table flip is ridiculously more powerful than anything Esdeath can pull out. His skill alone guarantees this.
To be fair it's also about scaling. Would Esdeath's storm be worse for Human Garou than Serious Table Flip for Monster Garou?

hmm, now that I think bout it, his durability might make him the winner... hmmm, lemme think..... okay, okay, imma be convinced, but just this once, that garou wins... don't ever remind me of that, by the way.

Spartan1204 said:
To be fair it's also about scaling. Would Esdeath's storm be worse for Human Garou than Serious Table Flip for Monster Garou?
It isn't really about scaling because Monster Garou was capable of withstanding the table flip, not because of more AP or speed, but because of pure skill. And human Garou is almost just as skilled as Monster Garou.

She stomped a guy who's stronger than a monster who is larger than mountain ranges.

Where does it stated Tatsumi is as strong if not stronger then the danger beast that created it?

It even said the Damger beast is likely much stronger as it wasn't it's true body.

Zero: So are we saying the danger beast is above what Tatsumi turned into

Drelix: But of course.

I think it's safe to say Danger Beast>Tatsumi

^Oh,ok so that change everything.But still 9 lose make her looks pathetic XD.

You still didn't answer my question about my vote,do you concluded my vote?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back