• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Garou vs Esdeath

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont see the problem here,as soon as Garou appraches her she dies in about 1-2 hits(depend on where he punches her).Esdeath never fought that much strong and skilled opponent in h2h combat,+Garou would go all out against her in character.

WilliamShadow said:
Overgrown Rower is a dog and his dog like nature takes over when you say "sit" to him and Saitama is irrelavant here as he didn't say a single word. Also he didn't show any sign of bein terrified so that is an actual misinterpretation.
Garou and Saitama both said "sit"

http://img.bato.to/comics/2013/07/09/o/read51db72264322d/img000005.jpg

http://img.bato.to/comics/2013/07/14/o/read51e1f69b99021/img000002.jpg

When Rover is asked to sit by Bang, he is shown trembling before finally sitting. http://img.bato.to/comics/2013/07/28/o/read51f4e2160da8a/img000005.jpg

Also I thought the timestop would be more oppressive, but people in this thread have convinced me that Garou could win. I vote for Garou.

Even if they were close in stats Garou would slowly win if Esdeath doesn't finish him off quicky. The fact that he could oneshot her makes it even more unfair if that's the case.

And you obviously didn't read OPM yourself ethier cause you see he wasn't afraid of the word "sit" but whenever that word was said to him he completly calms down and than Garou hit him without making a single scratch on Overgrown Rower as he immediately after fought 4 persons so don't go wanking Garou ty very much.

And tanking with easy baseline 7-A hits is at max mid 7-A if it goes well and simply pushing down a mid 7-A without making any damage makes you at max MID as well.

Are you ******* kidding me? How about you ******* read the damn webcomic for once. And your grammar is so ******* terrible it's impossible to understand what the hell you're trying to say. I can't even debate with you because you're literally just writing gibberish.

From what I did understand in your embarrassingly incoherent mess of a reply, I came to the conclusion that you're just a Garou downplayer who never even ******* read the webcomic. Push down? Are you ******* serious? He ******* punched him so hard the entire ******* floor collapsed. That's pushing? Stop. Just stop. You're wrong and there's nothing more to it. I'm not ******* wanking shit, so don't say that I am. Garou one shotted a 7-A who can literally toy around with two other 7-A's and two 7-B's. That. Is. High end. 7-A. End of discussion.

Even if it was Mid end that is still more then enough to one shot Esdeath who is again, Baseline.

You know what, this thread has convinced me, switch my vote to Garou

Not changing my vote or starting another heated argument, but let me just say this

Byakushiki Setsura said:
it seems people think Esdeath's movepool consists of only long-range icicles, using her saber at close range and Mahapadma, which is clearly not the case. She can immobilize you with Ice Entrapment, throw you into the air by raising huge columns of ice from under your feet, leaving you vulnerable in the air against her ranged attacks if you don't have flight.
Martial arts and precog don't really help if you don't have a proper stance in mid-air to defend against attacks, with strength gap or not

esdeath. but only cuz of her ice. hey physicals wont be any help at all, so I see her winning from a long range. not easily, but surely.

That's why I went with water streaming fist to deflect attacks. And crushing or using pure raw power to break the ice when it forms. There's also the issue of dodging and remaining on the move. Though I imagine slamming his foot before the ice could toss him up is another tactic.

she does. im gonna find scan if possible. im not talking bout anything complicated. im talking bout a simple all around ice arrows or something like that. could he survive it, tank, or even dodge it?

do u know what all around is? I think u do, since u urself used the word omnidirectional. do I even need to explain the difference? and the difference btw the users? u are comparing metal bat to esdeath? see my point?

Byakushiki Setsura said:
@Gargoyle
She used it against 2nd form Tatsumi, not the humongous dragon, so yes
Oh his low 7B form where that attack can actually work....

Gargoyle One said:
Question, why would an attack that barely affected a Low7B, work on a 7A....?
And why would pushing/ launching someone up the air in a elevator's way need to do with the target's AP? It depends entirely on mass

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back