• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Garou vs 2B: Monsters and Machines

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tony di bugalu said:
Godly, limitless, inexhaustible, infinite, they are all synonymous used for the same thing.
She pokes his ass or outlasts him or plays long range on him and he can do heck about it
Is that even in character? Also, she has no knowledge against Garou.

Madotsuki24 said:
Oblivion Of The Endless said:
?
Thats not how her stamina works. She literally doesnt get tired. She doesnt have human organs to feel that, she is a forking robot
Does Genos have infinite stamina?
Genos's stamina is apparently energy supply-based from his Core

2B doesnt have any of that

For ***** sake, she has the AP to poke him as long as she wants, others mentioned missiles and with her Range that is 0 problem let alone her infinite stamina

Planck69 said:
Madotsuki24 said:
Because just because she hasn't been shown to get tired, doesn't mean that she can't get tired period.
You think an android that doesn't need fuel can get tired?
Goku what
Saitama can defeat anyone in one punch because his punch has no limits. Therefore, he can solo all of DBZ, Marvel and DC.

Tony di bugalu said:
For ***** sake, she has the AP to poke him as long as she wants, others mentioned missiles and with her Range that is 0 problem let alone her infinite stamina
Don't ad nauseum me, you haven't told me if that's what she does in character first thing. Can she do that or not?

</div> Saitama can defeat anyone in one punch because his punch has no limits. Therefore, he can solo all of DBZ, Marvel and DC. </div> Don't start with this.

Madotsuki24 said:
Saitama can defeat anyone in one punch because his punch has no limits. Therefore, he can solo all of DBZ, Marvel and DC.
Here's the thing though. If you've already proven (whether with lore or your nature) that you can't get tired, you can't. Would you lose against anyone far stronger? Yes. Would you get tired in a straight-up fight? No. That example would only work if stamina actually gave you a leg up on your opponets abilities beyond out-lasting him if his stamina is finite.

But sure, her stamina is NLF.

Don't ad nauseum me, you haven't told me if that's what she does in character first thing. Can she do that or not?

Does it matter? She can do any of that without any problems but if you insist.

Last time I checked she is mainly a CQC fighter so guess what? She shoves her sword inside of Garou and he can do nothing about it thanks to the AP gap

Tony di bugalu said:
Does it matter? She can do any of that without any problems but if you insist.

Last time I checked she is mainly a CQC fighter so guess what? She shoves her sword inside of Garou and he can do nothing about it thanks to the AP gap
Oh damn... How is that not a stomp?

And I'm going to support this stomp even further:

"Immortality (Type 8; Cannot die as long as her memory data exists in the YoRHa Network), Resurrection (Should the active body be destroyed her memory data from the YoRHa Network will automatically be put into a replacement body), Self-Destruction, via Plug-in Chips: Heads-up display on the combat visor (With minimap, enemy location, data on enemies, various other information), Shockwave Creation, Statistics Amplification (Increase of attack power, defense and speed. Significant boost of attack power when health is in critical condition), Invulnerability (Gains invulnerability for 6 seconds after taking damage), Healing, Damage Absorption, Potential Instant Resurrection (Each body has a 50% chance of reviving in top condition after being killed),"

Immortality type 8, resurrection, self-destruction, invulnerability, healing, damage absorption, resurrection followed by time manipulation?!? Garou gets absolutely destroyed with absolutely no chance of winning... This is a stomp and should be closed.

I'm leaning more towards a stomp myself, so far no one has discussed a valid wincon for Garou yet, what with her infinite stamina and 7× AP advantage plus a range advantage. Granted I could be wrong but it's looking to be a stomp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back