• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Garou vs 2B: Monsters and Machines

Status
Not open for further replies.
That....Should be higher since she can repair bones.

But whatever then, he doesn't have the AP to break her joints easily anyway, 2x is negligible and that's the only attack that can deal actual damage to her

They're barely baseline, and thus almost 7x weaker then 2B so that's really not the best example

Even assuming they were 3x stronger, and that's generous, that's still a 2X AP advantage for 2B, long enough to think "None of my attacks are hitting so I'll strike faster" which results in a Garou dying

Not really, 2B has no way to hit him via instinctive reaction and analytical prediction. And it's not purely his adaptation that helped him, it was also his wits that allowed him to completely grasp their fighting styles despite being at a disadvantage.

The two fights you cited literally show him getting hit so I heavily doubt it's as infallible as you say.

Fighting styles being copied doesn't help either, they fight completely differently ,

Schnee One said:
The two fights you cited literally show him getting hit so I heavily doubt it's as infallible as you say.
Fighting styles being copied doesn't help either, they fight completely differently ,
Well, yeah. He had finished fighting one S-Class, getting knocked out, fighting multiple A/B-Classes, getting poisoned, fighting 2 S-Classes, passing out, then fighting those two.

Schnee One, please don't try and make 2B win just because you hate One Punch Man. Schnee One is known for hating One Punch Man, so please don't take anything he says to heart when he says that Garou would lose.

Objectively terrible argument, for one I don't have the best opinion of One Punch Man but my bias doesn't affect how I view the characters on this wiki

For second, I have threads where Garou won because of reasons I gave, which immediately throws your argument that I'm biased out of the window

Schnee One said:
lol where's that coming from
You have been on multiple debates trying to make either Garou or Boros lose on purpose, never ever thinking that Garou or Boros wins even though that they do win if you actually knew their powers, abilities and feats.

Okay, so you say that 2B wins just because of AP alone, because apparently AP is everything and if you have the AP advantage, you automatically win.

Here's why Garou wins:

Ô¼ø Having Reactive Evolution that makes him go from being one-shotted to one-shotting in seconds;

Ô¼ø Having precognition via Analytical Prediction;

Ô¼ø Having Instinctive Reaction;

Ô¼ø Attack Reflection via WSRSF;

Ô¼ø Stats Amplification via Abandonment that makes him go from decently hurting someone to completly one-shotting them donut style;

Ô¼ø His adaptation that renders paralyzing moves useless;

Garou has the Iron Cutting Fist where he punches any part of your body and you get sliced into pieces and Garou could just barrage 2B until she's unconscious if given the chance.

Also, he can survive being sliced easily and ignores it, as shown by when he got pierced by a javelin and his leg being stabbed by a projectile. He also once got stabbed in the chest with a sword which came out the other end of his body by Royal Ripper and then he wasn't fased by it and sliced off Royal Ripper's head and cut him to pieces. I'll give you sources on the next post because right now, this post is getting too long.

High 7-C Garou's RE is not that fast, this has been discussed to death

Even with AP and IR he has been tagged before (Tanktop, Darkshine, etc.)

WSRSF cant reflect things tens of times stronger than himself, this has also been discussed to death

Garou cannot survive being cut in half or decapitated

He was not holding back against Darkshine

When did Garou get cut in half and decapitated against Metal Bat?

WeeklyBattles said:
High 7-C Garou's RE is not that fast, this has been discussed to death
Even with AP and IR he has been tagged before (Tanktop, Darkshine, etc.)

WSRSF cant reflect things tens of times stronger than himself, this has also been discussed to death

Garou cannot survive being cut in half or decapitated
> Even with AP and IR he has been tagged before (Tanktop, Darkshine, etc.)

Darkshine is way stronger than High 7-C and Garou was at a higher tier then, so that's irrelevant and he let Tanktop hit him, to test how powerful Tanktop is and to show how powerful and fearful Garou is, because Garou is way faster than Tanktop, he blitzed him at the end.

> WSRSF cant reflect things tens of times stronger than himself, this has also been discussed to death

It's not tens of times stronger than himself is it? It's just over 7 times stronger than himself, so also incorrect.

> Garou cannot survive being cut in half or decapitated

Garou's not going to just stand there and let his head get cut off, he would grab the sword and smash 2B's head in, knocking her unconscious.

Also, a severely weakend Garou was equal to Genos who is basically One Punch Man's version of 2B, imagine a fully powered Garou vs 2B! xD

@Madotsuki24 The fact that he would willingly let an opponent hit him to test them doesnt really do him any favors when 2B is 13x stronger than he is

2B is 719 kilotons, Garou is 52, thats a 13x gap in power

Seeing as the accepted gap for being unable to damage someone in vs threads is 7.5x and the gap here is 13, him being able to not only stop her attacks with his bare hands but knock her our in one go is not happening

You were in all of them, literally posting that just to get debunked, hell, even in that Pikachu thread it got debunked yet you keep repeating it in hopes someone doesn't notice or ignore the rest of threads

WeeklyBattles said:
@Madotsuki24 The fact that he would willingly let an opponent hit him to test them doesnt really do him any favors when 2B is 13x stronger than he is
2B is 719 kilotons, Garou is 52, thats a 13x gap in power

Seeing as the accepted gap for being unable to damage someone in vs threads is 7.5x and the gap here is 13, him being able to not only stop her attacks with his bare hands but knock her our in one go is not happening
Wait, 13x more powerful and vulnerability?!? Then this is a stomp and should be closed.

PlumCrayfish376 said:
Isn't the whole Garou stomping on Royal Ripper is for his Half Monster key and not the Human key we are using right now.
He actually becomes half-monster as soon as he wakes up, as he oneshots, then begins to fight 7-As.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back