• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Garou Avatar of God "Absolute Evil" vs Kaguya Ōtsutsuki

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean...bullets tend to do that a a lot.
Bullets do it to an extent but even then that doesn't mean any bullet can pierce something like the hull of an airplane carrier because there are things bullets can't pierce due to their durability. Kaguya trying to pierce Garou wouldn't even be comparable to an M249 shooting at an M1 abrams.

True but Wonder Woman and Dante are the most outlier-y of outliers seeing as they physically contend with or even stomp beings that can shrug off even the mightiest of bullets

Like dawg look me in the eyes and tell me with a straight face that any Demon that isn't full-on scrub tier like an Empusa couldn't tank a 20mm round 💀💀💀

Last edited:
True but Wonder Woman and Dante are the most outlier-y of outliers seeing as they physically contend with or even stomp beings that can shrug off even the mightiest of bullets
True....
I dunno much about WW, but for Dante its just a matter of holding back... when he starts channeling magic... all bets are off.

This reminds me I still have to make a Stat/Verse equalised battle between Dante and Garou.

True....
I dunno much about WW, but for Dante its just a matter of holding back... when he starts channeling magic... all bets are off.

This reminds me I still have to make a Stat/Verse equalised battle between Dante and Garou.
Afaik DMC is way too haxxed even for CFM Garou 💀
Idk the extent of Dante's Type 4 Acausality, but I do know that the main TES protags (aka the poster boys of Type 4 AC) can, without fail, stomp anyone that doesn't stomp them 10/10 times
Plus the Super Sparda Bros got regen that's measured in Godly, so they can just bounce right back from Garou's cosmic radiation aura

Garou scales so insanely above Kaguya, and that on top of AD and nuclear fission attacks means he could probably atomize her with a mode: serious sneeze
but there's always bfr, black hole, or the classic bfr into a black hole
Which does nothing as she can regen from that, except for BFR into a black hole which she can just dimension hop out of.
Is it molecular, atomic, or sub-atomic? Cuz if it's molecular then he can just ionize her to death passively, and if it's atomic he could likely just induce fission and split her atoms
From energy which is above all of those
o

Garou’s passive radiation incapacitates characters with high regen within seconds of being near his vicinity.
no it does not

Garou outclasses in every category. He copied Blast's BFR ability, the same one that could hold off the entire energy output from Serious Punch^2 for around a minute at least.
If anyone's going to BFR someone here it's Garou...

Don't you mean serious punch X 2?
05.png

He's Mid-High 💀 Thats a whole tier below kaguya. As I said before she negs the verse LMFAOAOAOAOAAO.
Kaguya’s regen is also listed as Mid-High with only a likely High regen rating lmao. Can you prove Garou’s passive radiation doesn’t incapacitate her when it’s done so with characters with similar levels of regen, or is this still getting ignored.

High>>>>>>>>>Mid High
I mean….not particularly. Mid High still allows you to regenerate from literal vapor and dust. But I digress, again, can you demonstrate Kaguya being able to resist incapacitation via passive radiation when it’s shown to be able to work very well on regen characters.

I mean….not particularly. Mid High still allows you to regenerate from literal vapor and dust. But I digress, again, can you demonstrate Kaguya being able to resist incapacitation via passive radiation when it’s shown to be able to work very well on regen characters.
Vapor and dust is far far below Kaguyas regeneration level

Regeneration speed is also a thing. In theory a human level character with high godly regen who can't create a new body or respawn somewhere else could be stuck in a permanent death loop if you BFR them into the sun due to gravity + heat combo.

Sure, he would recover immediately if the source of damage is taken away, but since it destroys them too fast for him to regain action and teleport away/regen the brain properly pretty much incap.

Radiation won't go away with regen, and it will keep building up and being absorbed. Garou's radiation could kill fish through water and will keep ramping up as long as he exists and keeps throwing nuclear explosion fists and Gamma ray bursts around. If he decides to carry Kaguya around like a giant bunny alien plushie she gets exposed to enough radiation to instantly kill a human being and that radiation will keep being absorbed by her until she becomes world's most irradiated rabbit steak.
Unless her regen is instant and she can function without her head or something, then she just sheds a lot of hair and bleeds constantly during the fight.

As far as I see it, Kaguya's regen just keeps her alive. Regening the damage does not get rid of the radiation, plus we've already established that Garou's radiation levels are 1000's upon 1000's greater than Kaguya's resistance. Even if Kaguya reconstitutes from having her body annihilated by an attack, the radiation is going to build up in and linger in whatever was left of her. Or she reconstitutes from pure chakra, the moment she gets any biology back, it's under attack again.

We know that Garou's radiation will incap people if they can't resist it and that if covers the planet. So, Kaguya has to leave the dimension if she really wants avoid it, because Garou will just chase her down, which will keep her in range, but she needs to actually grasp that fact. IIRC, Naruto-verse doesn't exactly have any information on things like radiation and its effects on people and Kaguya has no way of connecting the dots that Garou is passively taking her down. All she'll know is that she's in an unfamiliar environ and she's becoming ill as time goes on. She also has no way of knowing that several of Garou's attacks will speed up radiation poisoning nor that he is the source of that. She will also be under assault from Garou himself, meaning that she may dismiss what's she feeling in an effort to kill the threat in front of her, over the threat she really doesn't know much about and cannot immediately grasp.

Vapor and dust is far far below Kaguyas regeneration level
That’s not really “far” below her level. Hell Kaguya’s regeneration is not even fully established. Hence why her key is “Mid-High regen, likely high.”

Also this completely ignores the point of Garou’s passive regen which still negs Kaguya just by him existing.

That’s not really “far” below her level. Hell Kaguya’s regeneration is not even fully established. Hence why her key is “Mid-High regen, likely high.”
I really think that OPs should state what level they consider abilities like that for the fight. Like when a character is "At least 5-A, possibly/likely 4-C" and the OP says they're 5-A. Because it gets annoying having to argue with people who go with one rating while others talk about the other.

Garou passivelly poison her without her knowing
will copy anything she does after seeing it once, including her portals so no bfr.
will boost his stats above her reaction speed in seconds
Can regen to pretty much anything she have anyway.

Stomp.

Also this completely ignores the point of Garou’s passive regen which still negs Kaguya just by him existing.
Likely high which means the default assumption is high

Garous radiation does not neg Kaguya by existing

Anyways Kaguya stomps her literal first move is IT which instantly beat Garou

Likely high which means the default assumption is high

Garous radiation does not neg Kaguya by existing

Anyways Kaguya stomps her literal first move is IT which instantly beat Garou
You simply making the claim is does not neg her doesn’t prove she doesn’t get negged by Garou simply existing. Can you prove she resists radiation on Garou’s level that helps her withstand even being in the same areas as Garou.

That assumes she isn’t getting taken out by passive radiation first, or that Garou will even give her the chance to do the move since he’s a very pressuring fighter. Hell Garou doesn’t even really have “eyes” in any conventional manner. Oh and Garou can teleport as well.

You simply making the claim is does not neg her doesn’t prove she doesn’t get negged by Garou simply existing. Can you prove she resists radiation on Garou’s level that helps her withstand even being in the same areas as Garou.

That assumes she isn’t getting taken out by passive radiation first, or that Garou will even give her the chance to do the move since he’s a very pressuring fighter. Hell Garou doesn’t even really have “eyes” in any conventional manner. Oh and Garou can teleport as well.
Can you prove that his Radiation can neg beings with High regen, low level resistence to radiation and Capability of turning into mountain sized monsters

Kaguya literally needs to look at the sky and she wins And again the passive radiation didn’t even instant kill normal humans
Kaguya is not going to IT. She has never used that for combat, only to further her own plans. Hell, Kaguya never uses genjutsu outside of that, ever.
She literally uses it first thing the second she gets her third eye, The only other time she fights it was already active

She literally uses it first thing the second she gets her third eye, The only other time she fights it was already active
Yeah, to reclaim the chakra of the world. She's been dropped into foreign world that doesn't have that and has an active hostile threat in front of her. Plus, when it was cast already, it missed several notable people. Nothing was stopping her from casting another one on the last group of people who have chakra and make up her only true resistance. There's nothing saying that she couldn't do it again.

Even if she wanted to go for it, Garou is not going to let her go and do it.

Can you prove that his Radiation can neg beings with High regen, low level resistence to radiation and Capability of turning into mountain sized monsters
That’s not how burden of proof works buddy. I already demonstrated Garou’s passive radiation works on various people when dozens of meters away which immediately incapacitates them. Even against those with regen to high levels at that. Can you demonstrate Kaguya’s regen would help her deal with radiation when it’s already demonstrated radiation bypasses characters with regen? Low level radiation resistance is literally nothing compared to Garou’s passive radiation per second. And as people already explained, regeneration doesn’t negate the effects of radiation.
Kaguya literally needs to look at the sky and she wins
That’s not how IT has been demonstrated as we already see in the series that Madara first needed to distract Naruto and Sasuke before casting IT. Meaning Garou could easily pressure her to the point where she is unable to cast it.

Oh and IT wouldn’t even work since Garou fights unconsciously. So all IT would do is literally put him to sleep and he would unironically beat her ass while asleep.
And again the passive radiation didn’t even instant kill normal humans
Do you….understand how much radiation is needed to instantly kill a human being?

First off this is wrong because no it was stated that had people gotten any closer to Garou, they would’ve instantly died. So you’re actually wrong on that. Secondly they literally did die moments later even when Garou was removed from the battlefield.

to put this into perspective to you, the elephants foot can’t instantly kill a person. Garou’s radiation levels are higher than that.

Kaguya literally needs to look at the sky and she wins And again the passive radiation didn’t even instant kill normal human
Turning into a mountain sized monster would just mean she has a greater surface area to be exposed to Garou's radiation lol

Still killed people from dozens of meters away in seconds and Blast stated that anyone who got closer would die instantly

And if that isn't sufficient, Garou can always hit her with a gamma ray burst, that's certain to kill her instantly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back