• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
CoreOfimBalance(COB) said:
Though honestly in a case of speed equalization imo it should be that instead of just equal it means that the original owner is given the slight speed advantage.
Umm... what?

The Everlasting said:
CoreOfimBalance(COB) said:
Though honestly in a case of speed equalization imo it should be that instead of just equal it means that the original owner is given the slight speed advantage.
Umm... what?
they are sayin even though Meilings not allowed to use her full FTL speed she should still be slightly faster then Garnet to prevent hazing.

The Everlasting said:
There's literally no reason to do that outside of bias.
well one could arugue that limiting speed could be done out of bias as well example in a fight with batman vs flash and equalzing there speed. would be basicly removing flashes power. ┬»\_(Òâä)_/┬»

again im fine with it as long as theres a given reason such as character A is holding back while fighting character B

but lets save the legitmency of speed limting for another topic

Idk, might be also the same as equalizing only movement speed and combat speed, but not projectile speed or something like that.

Though that's true Weekly, I think Hazer's referring to the issue of what if a character only has speed itself. Kinda similar to how I argued what's the point of doing a Saitama vs someone who has his stats and more abilities.

Hazerddex said:
well one could arugue that limiting speed could be done out of bias as well example in a fight with batman vs flash and equalzing there speed. would be basicly removing flashes power. ┬»\_(Òâä)_/┬»
He would still have Superhuman Strength, Durability, Phasing, Time Travel, Accelerated Healing and a Star Level AP that would screw Batman over.

Paulo.junior.969 said:
Hazerddex said:
He would still have Superhuman Strength, Durability, Phasing, Time Travel, Accelerated Healing and a Star Level AP that would screw Batman over.
his time travel comes from him running fast but again lets not disscuss this in this thread.

Err, you didn't make the idea? Or did you?

And literally everyone was agreeing it was a stomp initially with the stats with speed equalized y'know.

tfw people still vote for the same person when it's already said to be either a stomp or the points o reasoning are already refuted.

Edit - Also no one really refuted the issue of this being a stomp on the first place.

Precog + big gap in DC + speed equalize favoring precog + big experience gap = gg in a few hits

For what it's worth, pretty sure Meiling's regen allows her to come back from being blown apart, not just decap. And honestly Meiling should be higher than island, it was stated somewhere that Meiling excels at physical combat and physical strength and shes one of the physically strongest in all of Gensokyo but due to everyone fighting with Danmaku she doesn't get a chance to actually use her power. Basically I vote for her as her stats are already far below what they should be and shes physically stronger than characters who have country tier striking strength and the such. Not exactly the place to mention this, probably a content revision but I don't got the statements on me anyway, just saying they're there.

Mind if I ask how dangerous the rocket is?

Reimu survived a bomb(with not much scratch at all in one of the manga).I wonder if this can be scaled to Meiling considering she is a Youkai=more physical defensive capability

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back