• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Arrogant Schmuck said:
Not sure, can't find the calc for Sauron
Shoot; well then it depends on good his hax is. I don't think Garnet can hurt him, since she doesn't have any unconventional weapons, and he has transmutation (but I have no clue how good it is), so I'll vote inconclusive until someone who knows more about Sauron shows up

This is Sauron with the One Ring I assume?

If I recall the scaling is something like Sauron with the One Ring >>>>>>>>> Sauron without the One Ring >>>>>> Witch King >= Gandalf the White >>>> Saruman >>> Gandalf the Grey >> people like Ossë who are baseline 6-B.

Garnet probably has the AP advantage but not to a one shot worthy extent.

Although I don't think that Sauron has combat applicable Low-Godly after forging the One.

I dunno. I mean Isildur cut off his hand, but I don't remember if the sword had some special properties.

Kaltias said:
I dunno. I mean Isildur cut off his hand, but I don't remember if the sword had some special properties.
Probs a necro

But that sword is the sword of kings right? Aragorn later remakes the sword into a newer weapon under a new name. With the sword he can commands armies and the dead. I think it has special properties as it recognises a rightful king? Plus it's apparently still sharp after thousands of years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back