• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Half-Humans (Steven Universe vs. Rinnosuke Morichika)

Steven's parents were a human and a gem. Rinnosuke's parents were a human and a youkai.

Steven is at season 2-3 without optional equipment, Rinnosuke has all equipment besides the mini-Hakkero, speed equal. Takes place in the human village, Gensokyo (no other Touhou characters may interfere with the fight despite the location, however). Starting at 15 meters. Win via death or KO/incap (I don't want Steven's bubbles to make BFR a factor in this).

Steven Universe: 0

Rinnosuke Morichika: 2 (CinnabarManx421, ApiesDeathbyLazors)

Incon: 0

Steven Shield WD
RinnosukeMorichikaRender

i made this thread bored out of my mind i'm both joking AND serious at the same time

So by being unable to damage him, do you just mean the AP gap, or the fact that Steven doesn't have many offensive abilities? If it's the latter, he actually does by the end of season 3; he can summon spikes on the bubble and throw the shield as a slicing boomerang disk.

1. Steven can't BFR till season 4 so restricting the wincons is unnecassary.
  2. Steven can't even harm dude with only mountain AP
  3. Possession only happened once and isn't something steven can do on command
=This is a stomp.

ok ok geez

apparently being a single tier off is a mismatch, i'll try not to make that kind of mistake next time i make a thread

everything i do is a mistake...

It would be different if I used Pink Steven right? Cause then he would have the AP edge on top of presumably better gear...

Then it would be a stomp in the opposite direction. Don't worry about it too much. Mismatches happen. A good rule of thumb is to keep opponents within the smae tier unless one or more has some kinda hax that can close the gap.

Cropfist said:
What? There's a guy in Touhou?
yes

but all 2hoes are gay

so rinnosuke likes it up the ass

I've never really read the spinoff media he appears in, I barely even know enough about him to make this thread on a whim.

Back