• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Garchomp VS Roronoa Zoro (0/7/0) [Grace]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hatchan and Hyozou all have Instinctive Reaction much greater than baseline. Cephalopod type Fish-Men have a brain on each of their appendages allowing each one to work independently from the rest, making their attacks that much harder to react to.

East Blue Zoro dunked on Hatchan (6.) and Fishman Island Zoro literally was bored playing with Hyouzou who has 8 in comparison to Hatchan's 6.
Noooo that's seems extremely fishy bro, I'm on zoro's side but that just seems like either analytical prediction for zoro or he's just way faster than hatchan and hyozou. Besides hatchan doesn't even have that on his profile, and having more brains doesn't equal = better instinctive reaction, it just means more of you limbs can move on instinct, they are all just baseline here.

Noooo that's seems extremely fishy bro, I'm on zoro's side but that just seems like either analytical prediction for zoro or he's just way faster than hatchan and hyozou.
How is it Analytical Prediction when he isn't predicting shit? East Blue Zoro doesn't have Analytical Prediction, so that's 100% headcanon on your end. And Zoro wasn't that much faster than Hatchan, especially considering he was in critical condition.
Besides hatchan doesn't even have that on his profile, and having more brains doesn't equal = better instinctive reaction, it just means more of you limbs can move on instinct, they are all just baseline here.
It's 8 times the amount of normal Instinctive Reaction, it's really not that hard to put it together. A normal person can dodge Instinctively without thinking, a Fishman can do that from anywhere from 6 to 8 times the efficiency. Zoro can outright skill stomp people with that level of Instinctive Reactions. It's not in Hatchan's for some reason, but it's in Hyouzou's and literally written down in Zoro's Profile.

Garchomps stats buffs and debuffs will last the entire battle with far higher speed
Zoro's Reactive Power lvl and Accelerated Development will handle that, if Zoro doesn't finish it fast.
+instinctive reactions+Boosted evasion in Sandstorm allowing it to avoid all of zoros moves.
Instinctive reaction won't matter when Zoro has that + can predict it's moves... Also no way is it avoiding Zoros moves when people with obs haki can't. Extreme wank.
Sandstorm also will Amp garchomp and deal minor chip damage to zoro by him existing in it.
Zoro will can counter it by making this...
7.png
8.png

Zoro also has crazy Lifting Strength advantage

Zoro is eating dragon to night
Logic being hes quite a more equipped to handle it. Garchomps fire attacks won't work if it attempts them. It'll most likely earthquake a lot and use outrage. With zoros analysis prediction he may be able to not immediately die from this and garchomp will get confused.

How is it Analytical Prediction when he isn't predicting shit? East Blue Zoro doesn't have Analytical Prediction, so that's 100% headcanon on your end. And Zoro wasn't that much faster than Hatchan, especially considering he was in critical condition.
instinctive reactions weaknesses is that it can be predicted, but I guess he didn't use it, I don't remember that fight well. He can still be way faster than hatchan despite being in critical condition.
It's 8 times the amount of normal Instinctive Reaction, it's really not that hard to put it together. A normal person can dodge Instinctively without thinking, a Fishman can do that from anywhere from 6 to 8 times the efficiency. Zoro can outright skill stomp people with that level of Instinctive Reactions. It's not in Hatchan's for some reason, but it's in Hyouzou's and literally written down in Zoro's Profile.
No this is wrong. He himself doesn't have instinctive reaction, but each of his limbs do, so each limb has a baseline instinctive reaction, so all together wouldn't make it 8x more accurate, it would just make his whole body able to react on instinct, that's not even the way you measure instinct potency I think, sorry but I don't see it on zoro's profile.

instinctive reactions weaknesses is that it can be predicted, but I guess he didn't use it, I don't remember that fight well. He can still be way faster than hatchan despite being in critical condition.
That's on a case to case basis, Zoro internetly wasn't way faster than Hatchan or else he would have blitzed him.
No this is wrong. He himself doesn't have instinctive reaction, but each of his limbs do, so each limb has a baseline instinctive reaction, so all together wouldn't make it 8x more accurate, it would just make his whole body able to react on instinct, that's not even the way you measure instinct potency I think, sorry but I don't see it on zoro's profile.
This isn't wrong, his limbs having Instinctive Reaction is actually better than Hatchan himself having it, as his body can react Instinctively from 6 to 8 different areas without actually thinking about it. He himself can stay back and work on a plan while his arms defend, parry, block and counter all automatically. This is definitely better than just being able to react Instinctively with only one brain.

Under his intelligence ya fluffy creature.

That's on a case to case basis, Zoro internetly wasn't way faster than Hatchan or else he would have blitzed him.

This isn't wrong, his limbs having Instinctive Reaction is actually better than Hatchan himself having it, as his body can react Instinctively from 6 to 8 different areas without actually thinking about it. He himself can stay back and work on a plan while his arms defend, parry, block and counter all automatically. This is definitely better than just being able to react Instinctively with only one brain.

Under his intelligence ya fluffy creature.
Bro dudes with instinctive reaction can react with their entire body too while only having one brain, hatchans individual arms only having instinctive reaction is actually pretty garbage but he makes up for it because he has so many hands that it's like his whole body moves on instinct, something which regular dudes with instinctive reaction can already do, so it's just baseline. Instinctive reaction potency increases by having your body get more accurate at moving and reacting on it's own. But having multiple body parts having IR doesn't increase your IR potency so hatchan and hyozou would still be baseline.
Yes I see it now.

Bro dudes with instinctive reaction can react with their entire body too while only having one brain, hatchans individual arms only having instinctive reaction is actually pretty garbage but he makes up for it because he has so many hands that it's like his whole body moves on instinct, something which regular dudes with instinctive reaction can already do, so it's just baseline. Instinctive reaction potency increases by having your body get more accurate at moving and reacting on it's own. But having multiple body parts having IR doesn't increase your IR potency so hatchan and hyozou would still be baseline.
Yes I see it now.
Yee so Zoro vs 6 instinctive reaction hands kinda. He's still able to counter a instinctive reaction user with skill.. Why are you guys debating 8x and stuff when it wouldn't actually matter in this match?

Bro dudes with instinctive reaction can react with their entire body too while only having one brain,
This is irrelevant, and if we're gonna take this route this is a losing battle for you. Cephalopods already do the same with all of their brains. They have 8 brains, that they use to react instinctively, unlike having one brain that can only send messages to 4 limbs, Cephalopod Fishman are able to do the same thing but to a much greater degree. 8 limbs that can all act completely independently from one another, including the main brain >>> one brain acting independently to instinctively react with only 4 limbs.

This is objectively better than baseline.
hatchans individual arms only having instinctive reaction is actually pretty garbage but he makes up for it because he has so many hands that it's like his whole body moves on instinct, something which regular dudes with instinctive reaction can already do, so it's just baseline.
Explain to me how it's garbage? This is sheer downplay coming from your end there bud, and I've already explained why. His whole body moves independently, including his main brain. This is a misconception that you yourself came up with on your own, so again this is headcanon on your end. Regular dude can react instinctively using one brain, Fishman go above and beyond that using 8 along with their main one. In turn making it much harder to predict and much more potent than baseline, which is using one.
Instinctive reaction potency increases by having your body get more accurate at moving and reacting on it's own. But having multiple body parts having IR doesn't increase your IR potency so hatchan and hyozou would still be baseline.
This is literally contradiction.

Fishman Cephalopods have IR throughout their entire body, limbs and body included. I'm not sure what's so difficult to comprehend.

* Everything a Fishman has acts independently of one another, body and limbs included

* Are doing so to a much greater degree, each limb being able to react instinctively and independently from one another.

* Are capable of much swifter and much more accuracte movements than humans.

Agreeing with gin... If humans could act like that, we would be able to do so many things at once... It does make sense... I think when imagining a creature with instinctive reaction that can easily be killed by humans it makes so we as human downplay how effective it is but if a human or human-like creature (fish men) utilize it and + being very skilled, it will be quite a deadly instinctive reaction 🤷‍♂️🤔

This is irrelevant, and if we're gonna take this route this is a losing battle for you. Cephalopods already do the same with all of their brains. They have 8 brains, that they use to react instinctively, unlike having one brain that can only send messages to 4 limbs, Cephalopod Fishman are able to do the same thing but to a much greater degree. 8 limbs that can all act completely independently from one another, including the main brain >>> one brain acting independently to instinctively react with only 4 limbs.

This is objectively better than baseline.

Explain to me how it's garbage? This is sheer downplay coming from your end there bud, and I've already explained why. His whole body moves independently, including his main brain. This is a misconception that you yourself came up with on your own, so again this is headcanon on your end. Regular dude can react instinctively using one brain, Fishman go above and beyond that using 8 along with their main one. In turn making it much harder to predict and much more potent than baseline, which is using one.

This is literally contradiction.

Fishman Cephalopods have IR throughout their entire body, limbs and body included. I'm not sure what's so difficult to comprehend.

* Everything a Fishman has acts independently of one another, body and limbs included

* Are doing so to a much greater degree, each limb being able to react instinctively and independently from one another.

* Are capable of much swifter and much more accuracte movements than humans.
I thought one brain controls one body part only while the main brain doesn't have instinctive reaction. This means that each body part can react instinctively but regular instinctive reaction users can already do this with their entire body because it all can react instinctively while fishmen only have their arms moves instinctively. But you made it sound like all 8 brains control the whole body instinctively while the main brain works normally, if that's actually how it works then yes that is far better than baseline.

I thought one brain controls one body part only while the main brain doesn't have instinctive reaction. This means that each body part can react instinctively but regular instinctive reaction users can already do this with their entire body because it all can react instinctively while fishmen only have their arms moves instinctively. But you made it sound like all 8 brains control the whole body instinctively while the main brain works normally, if that's actually how it works then yes that is far better than baseline.
I suppose I could have explained it better on my end, so I'll take responsibility on that part.

Show me Garchomps level of AoE, you didn't even mention anything about AoE last post. Also calling bullshit on Garchomp having a 4x speed amp, post scans or I'm not even gonna ask you seriously here.
pokemon have AOEs of many kilometers with various attacks like earthquake which a lower tier can cover an entire large city with it heck look at the range on his attacks moves like flamethrower can cover mountains from Charizards feet and even weaker hyperbeams create explosions with hundreds of meters in diameter. Scary face 3 times means zoro is 4x slower in reaction, movement, attack, etc
Having 8 brains that allows each of your limbs to act independently is verbatim 8x baseline. Baseline Instinctive Reactions is being able to react to shit automatically without thinking, Hyouzou can do just that but with 8x the effectiveness due to Possessing 8 brains, each one with IR. Who the **** said Hatchan was comparable in stats? I'm talking about skill, stop reading shit that isn't even there for once.
No those brains still need to think. Also him bypassing it would only matter if he was comparable in stats
And I've already addressed this above, unless he has a direct statement of a 4x speed Amp then it isn't 4x. Information Analysis is still useful, Zoro can keep up with FTE opponents and has several layers of analytical prediction.
What are said layers
Pokemon amps work multiple times up to 4x and same with pokemon stat reductions. What are those layers for Analytical prediction
Analytical does auto see movements, thats the entire point of analytical Prediction. To be able to predict movements before they even happen. Literally where did you even pull this from?
You need to focus on the target which higher speed makes it harder to do. Its not precog it has limits
Again, read above. You're the one here who has a massive misconception of how abilities work here. Garchomp doesn't have access to a 4x speed boost anywhere in his profile, you said AoE but haven't even proven what kind of AoE, and literally failed to even realize how Analytical Prediction works. Hmm next.
You don't know how pokemon work at all.
Pokemons stat amps and reductions can be performed nigh instantly and spammed

pokemon have AOEs of many kilometers with various attacks like earthquake which a lower tier can cover an entire large city with it heck look at the range on his attacks moves like flamethrower can cover mountains from Charizards feet and even weaker hyperbeams create explosions with hundreds of meters in diameter. Scary face 3 times means zoro is 4x slower in reaction, movement, attack, etc
And most of what you said is getting downgraded so GG.
No those brains still need to think. Also him bypassing it would only matter if he was comparable in stats.
That's not how it works at all, they don't need to think they act instinctively. And no, he bypassed via skill. Comparable in stats is irrelevant here, IR isn't correlated to Attack Potency. Like what the **** are you even talking about?
What are said layers
Goken Prediction, Mental Imagery and layers of Precog from Kenbun.
Pokemon amps work multiple times up to 4x and same with pokemon stat reductions.
No they aren't, again post scans or im not even gonna entertain you by arguing with you. A 4x amp isn't accepted on their profiles so you can get out of here with that as well.
What are those layers for Analytical prediction.
Read above, or better yet read his profile.
You need to focus on the target which higher speed makes it harder to do. Its not precog it has limits.
You don't need to focus on a target, there are various forms of Analytical Prediction. Analytical Prediction quite literally is the same ability as Precognition, and Analytical Prediction can be better than Precognition depending on how they work. And I never said it doesn't have limits, nor did I remotely imply such.
You don't know how pokemon work at all.
Pokemons stat amps and reductions can be performed nigh instantly and spammed
I'm going by the profiles, which you aren't even doing.

Anyway I'm not gonna argue with you in particular at this point for obvious reasons. Already made my vote and provided citation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back