• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Garchomp VS Roronoa Zoro (0/7/0) [Grace]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Garchomp and Dressrosa Zoro is being used
Starting Distance: 5 km​
Speed is equalized

Garchomp: 0 ()
Roronoa Zoro: 7 (MonkeyOfLife, SemiRaedi, Imaginym, LordGinSama, DragonGamerZ913, KingTempest, NomsNoms)
Inconclusive: 0

v5P44ZA.png
10oPnlQ.png

Last edited:
But that Pokémon does have some good abilities so I think it’s borderline stomp
Borderline stomp in Zoro's favor, you mean?

Anyway, I would like to know:
What could the statistical differences for AP, Durability, Striking Strength, Lifting Strength & Speed be estimated as, & especially, based off of which values?

In theory. Garchomp might have plausible win conditions, if it's not too severely outclassed.

Zoro: Island level, far higher with armament haki, even higher with asura + Statistics Amplification (Via increasing the muscle mass of his arms to briefly enhance his strength) + Damage Boost (which one shots people MUCH higher dura than Zoro's own ap)... Zoro one shotted killer who has 6-C dura with haki alone.

Zoro: Island level, far higher with armament haki, even higher with asura + Statistics Amplification (Via increasing the muscle mass of his arms to briefly enhance his strength) + Damage Boost (which one shots people MUCH higher dura than Zoro's own ap)... Zoro one shotted killer who has 6-C dura with haki alone.
Those are not the statistical differences, those are what influence the statistics, & I don't even know by how much, nor which values they are being applied to.

Sorry for any bother. But thank you for that summary of what influences Zoro's stats.

Well just do you know the ap difference first
I often do not keep up very well with what values Pokemon, nor One Piece characters, are scaled to.
You do you mean
"A's AP scales to [Numbergoeshere]. Using B, they have a multiplier of [Anothernumbergoeshere]."

Something like that is what I had in mind when I said what I did. & yes, some multipliers may not be exactly known, but an approximation is fine, too.

also now that i noticed it, currently this is high 7-A vs 6-C.
Even without the factor of upgrades this would be a stomp.

How is it a stomp when Garchomp has many stat amps and stat debuffs to take advantage off against Zoro, also add in the IQ abilities and I think it's a fair match.

How is it a stomp when Garchomp has many stat amps and stat debuffs to take advantage off against Zoro, also add in the IQ abilities and I think it's a fair match.
Garchomp has never closed a gap between himself and another 6C before, even with Amps Zoro can one shot

Also with Zoro's crazy skill advantage topped with all types of Acrobatics, along with several layers of Prediction makes me think Zoro is gonna be borderline untagable here.

Bump base garchomp is now 3.6 gigatons and in mega 7.2 gigatons so this cannot be considered a stomp anymore.

Just made speed equalized since garchomp is now FTL and OP is still waiting to upgrade characters to that level.

Garchomp actually has a good amount of options. yes Zoro has obs haki but Garchomp can buff himself and can use Scary Face which would lower Zoro's speed by basically just making a grimace. Garchomp also has attacks that have a chance at parylizing the opponent and has minor powernull it seems.
Another thing we should not forget is the fact that Gar has ultrasonic sensors which give it an extremely accurate image of its surroundings which would make it harder for Zoro to attack back as easily.

Garchomp actually has a good amount of options. yes Zoro has obs haki but Garchomp can buff himself and can use Scary Face which would lower Zoro's speed by basically just making a grimace. Garchomp also has attacks that have a chance at parylizing the opponent and has minor powernull it seems.
Another thing we should not forget is the fact that Gar has ultrasonic sensors which give it an extremely accurate image of its surroundings which would make it harder for Zoro to attack back as easily.
You are heavily underestimating Zoro but since Mega Garchomp is now 7.2 gigatons, it'll be more fair.
yes Zoro has obs haki but Garchomp can buff himself and can use Scary Face which would lower Zoro's speed by basically just making a grimace
Zoro can fight people that are to fast for him to see just by using Analytical Prediction, and is able to overwhelm him with skill dispite that person having some sort of precog/Obs haki. Zoro can also Speed Amp with Shi Shishi Sonson
Garchomp also has attacks that have a chance at parylizing the opponent and has minor powernull it seems.
I doubt that will land, still Zoro has been shown to get up from things that should kill him and fight again even stronger than he was before. He can also manipulate his body at will tho not sure if that will help with paralysis.
Gar has ultrasonic sensors which give it an extremely accurate image of its surroundings
Um? Does that mean he can see Zoro even tho he's behind him or does that mean he can see the area around him? Zoro has Extrasensory Perception (Through sensing the breath of someone or an object he can know their location despite not being visible to him) link, I mean Basic obs haki users can do this, even much better than what you described... They can sense/see presence around them, see 360 degrees around them, emotions around them and many more...
which would make it harder for Zoro to attack back as easily.
I very much doubt that...

Zoro can spam wide range AOE slashes, One shot with goken slashes, insane skill and acrobatics which that alone should make it quite easy to dodge Garchomp, which can be supported by Enhanced Senses (Can consistently react to attacks not in his line of sight, Figured out the magistrate was the killer he was being framed for when he smelled blood on him), crazy Information Analysis, Extrasensory Perception via breath of all things, Analytical Prediction and Observation Haki

Voting Zoro FRA
one-piece-film-gold-roronoa-zoro.gif
a8346cfc-f504-48cc-b94f-be911def28b7
EasygoingEnviousDotterel-size_restricted.gif

Last edited:
Shishi Sonson is an amp for a single move once
Garchomps stats buffs and debuffs will last the entire battle with far higher speed (from amps and debuffs)+instinctive reactions+Boosted evasion in Sandstorm allowing it to avoid all of zoros moves.
Sandstorm also will Amp garchomp and deal minor chip damage to zoro by him existing in it. And a ton of Garchomps moves effect a wide area
Garchomp FRA

Zora FRA.
Shishi Sonson is an amp for a single move once
Garchomps stats buffs and debuffs will last the entire battle with far higher speed (from amps and debuffs)
Zoro has dealt with fighting against FTE opponents, this is nothing.
+instinctive reactions+
This is irrelevant, East Blue Zoro was capable of bypassing someone with 8x baseline Instinctive Reaction while almost dead.
Boosted evasion in Sandstorm allowing it to avoid all of zoros moves.
Several layers of Analytical Prediction, Information Analysis and Kenbunshoku counters this. Also Zoro's still advantage + large ass AoE would make it all the harder for Garchomp to evade.
Sandstorm also will Amp garchomp and deal minor chip damage to zoro by him existing in it. And a ton of Garchomps moves effect a wide area
Garchomp FRA
Already replied to this above.

What is the source for this?
Hatchan and Hyozou all have Instinctive Reaction much greater than baseline. Cephalopod type Fish-Men have a brain on each of their appendages allowing each one to work independently from the rest, making their attacks that much harder to react to.

East Blue Zoro dunked on Hatchan (6.) and Fishman Island Zoro literally was bored playing with Hyouzou who has 8 in comparison to Hatchan's 6.

Zoro has dealt with fighting against FTE opponents, this is nothing.
FTE when they have lower amounts of AOE not Garchomps level of AOE also with boosts Garchomp can get its not even far off from FTE being a over 4x advantage
This is irrelevant, East Blue Zoro was capable of bypassing someone with 8x baseline Instinctive Reaction while almost dead.
There is no 8x Baseline instinctive reactions in one piece forget East Blue and no reacting to brains in tentacles does not mean it is 8x baseline. The guy was literally fodder to him in terms of stats
Several layers of Analytical Prediction, Information Analysis and Kenbunshoku counters this. Also Zoro's still advantage + large ass AoE would make it all the harder for Garchomp to evade.
Garchomp literally avoids much higher AOE. Info Analysis isn't all that useful for this when Garchomp is faster and evasion boosted. Analytical doesn't auto see its movements. It dodges stuff with actual precog with this
Already replied to this above.
No you haven't Garchomp is boosted in sand and Zoro is chipped over time you didn't counter how the moves and abilities work

FTE when they have lower amounts of AOE not Garchomps level of AOE also with boosts Garchomp can get its not even far off from FTE being a over 4x advantage.
Show me Garchomps level of AoE, you didn't even mention anything about AoE last post. Also calling bullshit on Garchomp having a 4x speed amp, post scans or I'm not even gonna ask you seriously here.
There is no 8x Baseline instinctive reactions in one piece forget East Blue and no reacting to brains in tentacles does not mean it is 8x baseline. The guy was literally fodder to him in terms of stats.
Having 8 brains that allows each of your limbs to act independently is verbatim 8x baseline. Baseline Instinctive Reactions is being able to react to shit automatically without thinking, Hyouzou can do just that but with 8x the effectiveness due to Possessing 8 brains, each one with IR. Who the **** said Hatchan was comparable in stats? I'm talking about skill, stop reading shit that isn't even there for once.
Garchomp literally avoids much higher AOE.
Show.Me.His.AoE.
Info Analysis isn't all that useful for this when Garchomp is faster and evasion boosted.
And I've already addressed this above, unless he has a direct statement of a 4x speed Amp then it isn't 4x. Information Analysis is still useful, Zoro can keep up with FTE opponents and has several layers of analytical prediction.
Analytical doesn't auto see its movements. It dodges stuff with actual precog with this.
Analytical does auto see movements, thats the entire point of analytical Prediction. To be able to predict movements before they even happen. Literally where did you even pull this from?
No you haven't Garchomp is boosted in sand and Zoro is chipped over time you didn't counter how the moves and abilities work
Again, read above. You're the one here who has a massive misconception of how abilities work here. Garchomp doesn't have access to a 4x speed boost anywhere in his profile, you said AoE but haven't even proven what kind of AoE, and literally failed to even realize how Analytical Prediction works. Hmm next.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back