• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ganondorf vs. Kevin Levin

Ganondorf with the triforce of power gets a boost to all of his magic. This is important because Kevin could in theory steal his powers which would be catastrophic for Ganondorf as he has SO MANY powers. However because Ganondorf is MUCH smarter than Kevin and has magic that could upset his average intelligence such as inversion of direction, mind control, imprisonment, and banishment amongst other things Ganondorf is very likely to outsmart and defeat him. It might take awhile but Ganondorf is a powerful tactician and would have the patience to draw out the fight and beat him down. Especially because his telekinesis with the triforce of power is incredibly strong too he could keep Kevin out of arms reach and still win.

Though if he did get close enough somehow Ganondorf still has a few advantages, I can't imagine that anything less than his very magical weapons would hold up. So likely the Sage's Sword would be his only real viable option. However a sword wielded by this large man and at the length of the blade it would be hard for Kevin to get in an opening. While if he was grappled Ganondorf can dematerialize and teleport to avoid this much sticking.

TL;DR Ganon's smarter and has better range he wins.

I don't know much about Gannons powers but I believe this form of Kevin has phasing. I don't know if that could help him much but its something. I know he has a lot of other powers due to the DNA he has access to but I don't know them off the top of my head.

Back