• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Now that Link is gone, Ganon takes the stage! So it's now time to make him rematch the guys Link fought because it's just the honorable thing to do (after all, what's more noble than beating up the guys that were beated up by the guy who beated you up?)

ALTTP Ganon (with complete Triforce) vs DMC5 Dante

I don't think it really matters, but they're both Low 2-C

Speed equalized

For backstory, Ganon said pineapple pizza was good. Dante, with his Italian name, couldn't let such a grave offense go unpunished.

Ganon gains a new topping: 2 (ZephyrosOmega, AshenCrow777 )

Dante eats pizza with pork: 4 (Remy the wolf, NotoriouSoda, Mister6ame6, Xx.davidparra)

They decide to order a pizza from Domino's:

Pizza
Legend of pizza

Oliver de jesus said:
I'm just going to say that Dante has the AP for one shot and resists / counters 96% of his ganon hax.
What is Dante's scaling chain?

For Ganon: Majora has a low 2-C feat, Fierce Deity stomped Majora, the Triforce is insanely above anything else in the Zelda universe (except the Golden Master Sword) including the Fierce Deity and Ganon has the power of the Triforce.

Argosax has the Low 2-C feat

Mundus is comparable to Argosax

Void Mundus is notably superior to Mundus

DMC2 Dante thoroughly and casually stomped Void Mundus

Dante seemingly gets at least slightly stronger after, through DMC4 to the beginning of 5

Beginning of DMC5 Dante got casually stomped by Base Urizen

Base Urizen got a notable power up into Post-Qliphoth fruit Urizen

And end of game DMC5 Dante quite easy beat Post-Qliphoth Urizen

So his scaling chain is pretty intense.

full power dante = vergil> Nero true DT = vergil weakened = dante weakened> Post-Qliphoth fruit Urizen >> Urizen post timeskip (I spend 1 full month absorbing blood and I only need 2 days to trample on dante) >>>>>> >>>> Urizen pre timeskip >>>>>>> Dante DT >>>> Dmc5 Dante Early> = Dmc4 Dante> = Dmc2 Dante> Beastheads >> Dante post-Beastheads boost> Dante pre-Beastheads boost >>> void mundus> = Full power sparda> = Dante Devil trigger sparda> = Mundus = Argosax >> el Qliphoth> = lineabase low 2-C.

It was not in dmc2 key where he showed that he can use it on base and has constantly used it to scare people and not mess with it but he has to think about it.

Oliver de jesus said:
It was not in dmc2 key where he showed that he can use it on base and has constantly used it to scare people and not mess with it but he has to think about it.
So he start with Fear hax?

Okay, so, I checked Dante's page, and apparently his Regenerationn negation only goes up to Low-High, so he shouldn't be able to negate Ganon's Low-Godly. So this is now a pure match of hax.

going for dante here ,, dante is much like link in terms of fighting style and he has insane regan , hax and weapons , so going with the devil hunter here.

Ganon has higher regen, and please give at least a single wincon. Simply saying "has more hax" means little on its own.

my appolgies , i supoose i did not explain myself all that well , anyhow , dante has soul restistances , devil trigger which makes him have higher defenses and time manuplation and i could be wrong , but i would think dante is further in baseline , i think he resists most things ganon throws at him , so going dante here.

Not gonna take a vote here, but i thought Dante can deal with Low-Godly regen since he were able to kill V familiars and destroy his core which is stated as their soul?

ZephyrosOmega said:
And like most of Dante's abilities and stats, i'm sure it will be inflated beyond any reasonable measure
Can you just *******

Stop?

Is it so hard for you to hold your tongue and not attempt to insult and degrade the legitimacy of an entire group of people, or are you just so insistent that it borders on obsession?

You clearly hate Dante and every one of his fans, so why the **** do you have to go into every thread and say some passive-aggressive insult or bullshit? If you can't talk about a verse without being an asshat, don't go anywhere near it.

I've had it with your shit attitude and smug passive-aggressive tone. Either act less like an asshole and actually be constructive member in debates, or **** off.

ZephyrosOmega said:
Ye
And like most of Dante's abilities and stats, i'm sure it will be inflated beyond any reasonable measure
I think whats more inflayed beyond reasonable measure is your blind fanboyism, toxic rage, and hypocrisy.

I don't hate Dante or Devil May Cry. I hate the repeated misinterpretation and inflation of his abilities by the same four people creating an echo chamber, something which is blatantly clear even on this thread. To be perfectly transparent, I think Dante should be 2-C instead of just Low 2-C and I enjoy the series. It's also been made quite clear to me that the majority of his supporters on this wiki do not care about accuracy and saw his upgrade back to tier 3 as an excuse to do whatever they wanted without interference. This is something I intend to correct, and the only reason I haven't yet is because dealing with that same small group is more of a burden on my mental health then I would like to listen to.

With that said, I'm unfollowing this thread, because I will take your advice and stop watching the same sad cycle play out over and over with a verse that I normally actually like. F

If you hate the repeated misrepresentation, then you should actually try to say anything about it rather than doing nothing other than sitting in the back of the room occasionally shouting "by the way you all ******* suck and I hate you all" without being provoked or having any reason to.

You also attribute our honesty beliefs to malicious behavior, a slimey and snakelike claim if I've ever heard one. You degrade us all to nothing more than malicious and wanking idiots hell-bent on pushing Dante up when we aren't.

Clearly you've never tried to talk to any of the people you repeatedly insult and deride in passive-aggressive and slimey ways, otherwise you'd actually show a modicum of respect for them and not be an actual ass at any chance you have.

In short, stop being an ass, stop treating everyone you disagree with like echo-chambering goons, and actually try to discuss in a genuine fashion. You'll find it works a lot better than being a dick.

Anyway, as someone who has played... every Zelda game aside from the Oracle games, I can tell you how many times Ganon has even used EE, let alone started with it

Zero. He has used it zero times. The one time he really should have used it, he did not go near the Triforce and rather faced Link in single combat.

So um...I got nothing on the matter on the animosity. I've grown to like you people for DMC. Not the first time I've become cool with the fans of a series my characters have a rivalry with. Looking at you, Sonic and Digimon fans.

In the matter at hand, does Dante resist BFR and/or have dimensional travel?

So, I didn't remember well how ALTTP ended but Ganon had the full triforce and he did not EE at all, heck, it literally tells you he needs to touch the triforce for it to work.

Same thing with Wind Waker, Ganondorf literally tells link that "the one that touches the thing will get their wishes granted" and to top it off Skyward Sword link (The one that dropped an island on Demise and we treat it as EE) had to touch the damn thing to do it.

I could go on with more examples but I think it's clear the "EE" isn't by thinking, to make things easier Ganon literally never Erased anything.

Without EE Ganon can't do much, almost everything is resisted or can be dodged. Dante on his part needs some hits in and there goes Ganon.

I vote for Dante.

Back