• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gamer vs Nature (7-0-0) *Grace*

Dowan Ha vs Suchan Jang

Rules:
  • Speed is equalised.
  • Starting Distance: 5 meters
  • No prep time.
  • Post-Training Key Dowan, has access to: no equipment
  • Group Tournament to Pre-Last Day of Midterms Key Suchan, has access to: Dragon Vision goggles
  • Both are in character but willing to kill.
  • Dowan AP: 12.7 Megajoules
  • Suchan AP: 3.31 Megajoules, 7.28 Megajoules with Hare Coursing, >12.41 Megajoules with Hunting Rifle, 18.46 Megajoules with Complex Runaway and 20.92 Megajoules with serrated teeth.
  • Dowan is in Base form by default but can activate Auto Mode as the battle goes on.

Dowan’s advantages:
  • 4x AP advantage.
  • Better Martial Arts & Pressure Points.
  • Attack speed amplification with Blind Spot Strike.
  • Perseption and Speed amplification with Boosters.
  • Undodgable Attack with Charge Shot.
  • 1/100 chance of Dura neg with Critical hit.

Suchan’s advantages:
  • 1.1x LS advantage in base, Massive LS advantage with Runaway(Class 50, likely Class 100).
  • Better Analytical Prediction & Acrobatics.
  • Flight & near 360° vision.
  • Statistics amplification with Runaway.

Dowan (7): @Pedonar, @XxZetsuxX, @DivineAura44, @ElajRuengies, @Serlock_Holmes, @DeltaStriker22, @Fezzih_007
Suchan (0):
Inconclusive (0):

Last edited:
dowan has a good reaction and speed advantage so he could dodge all of his attacks and win this easily
Suchan can boost speed too. He can boost it with Hare Coursing and raise it further with Complex Runaway.
But I still think Boosters is faster tho.

Last edited:
Dowan usually starts with (correct me if I'm wrong) getting a gauge of his opponents skill and strength. He then usually formulates a plan after using his surroundings and abilities. What does Suchan usually start out with?
I'd assume that he'd do a hit and run type strategy since he has flight and Dowan doesn't.

I was originally planning to use 2nd key Suchan with Dragon Vision goggles but didn't because of the class 50, possibly 100 LS.
Should I use that version? Or would that be a stomp?

Dowan usually starts with (correct me if I'm wrong) getting a gauge of his opponents skill and strength. He then usually formulates a plan after using his surroundings and abilities. What does Suchan usually start out with?
Doesn't Suchan mostly overwhelm his opponents with his superior speed?
It's different with prep time tho.

Doesn't Suchan mostly overwhelm his opponents with his superior speed?
Ok yeah thought so, thanks for the confirmation. Dowan would likely formulate a plan to even out the playing field by taking out his wings.
-Side Note (He might also try grabbing Suchan but that wouldn't work due to Suchan's higher LS.)
When Suchan comes at him he could use boosters to dodge and counterattack with Falcon Drop, blitzing him due to his superior speed and clipping his wing. Then he'd try to use his multi hit combined with his 1% crit chance to get a critical hit. Even if he doesn't get it, the amount of blows with 2x AP is sure to do tons of damage. Is there any part of this in which Suchan could counter?

Ok yeah thought so, thanks for the confirmation. Dowan would likely formulate a plan to even out the playing field by taking out his wings.
-Side Note (He might also try grabbing Suchan but that wouldn't work due to Suchan's higher LS.)
When Suchan comes at him he could use boosters to dodge and counterattack with Falcon Drop, blitzing him due to his superior speed and clipping his wing. Then he'd try to use his multi hit combined with his 1% crit chance to get a critical hit. Even if he doesn't get it, the amount of blows with 2x AP is sure to do tons of damage. Is there any part of this in which Suchan could counter?
I can see it happening like that.
Suchan's advantage here would be Dowan's lack of information, specifically on the LS part. If he gets caught while complex runaway is active, Suchan can just rip off his limbs with the LS gap.

I can see it happening like that.
Suchan's advantage here would be Dowan's lack of information, specifically on the LS part. If he gets caught while complex runaway is active, Suchan can just rip off his limbs with the LS gap.
Is it likely for Suchan to just use Runaway whenever or is it last resort?

The description says 'in life or death situations' so it should be damage.
In that case, I'd say Dowan would have tried to grab him by then and already know the consequences. Although he could clip Suchan's wing (trigger the runaway) and then Dowan goes for a grab. So honestly whether or not he wins is a toss up. I'd only lean towards Dowan cuz he's a striker and he LOVES to throw out that multi hit.

Ignore this, the key has been changed 😭

Honestly despite the change in key, I'd argue the way Dowan goes about it is the exact same. The only thing that really changes is the LS advantage, so this fight depends on how likely Suchan is to grab Dowan, which I have no clue about. NGL, Delta whichever you say it goes imma just trust you. This is as far as my knowledge goes.

How many strikes would it take to beat someone to death with a 1.7x AP advantage?
I still see the fight going down like this. Once Dowan has clipped his wings, he'll have to deactivate boosters to activate multi-strike where we've seen him launch upto 10 punches at once. If he can kill/KO Suchan with his jojo style beat down he wins, otherwise the damage will be too severe, activating Runaway. From there Dowan's boosters won't be active while Suchan will get a speed amp making it easier to grab him. We've estabilished what'll happen once he gets grabbed.

Last edited:
1. Suchan only scales to 7.28 Megajoules with Hare Coursing in that key.

2. As for clipping his wings, the Buggy Parts of Insect Humans are typically more durable than their human parts.

Anywho, Dragon Vision Suchan's normal attacks are 3.31 Megajoules, w/ Hare Coursing 7.28 Megajoules, w/ Hunting Rifle >12.41 Megajoules, w/ Complex Runaway 18.46 Megajoules, and serrated teeth upscales to 20.92 Megajoules.

Hare Coursing and Hunting Rifle both amp his speed as well, while w/ Complex Runaway, he's actually slower than he is with Dragon Vision in this key per statements. (Runaway Suchan = Retrograde Antlion, who specifically speeds up retracting his pincers switching to his Imago Form, who fought on par with Dragon Vision Suchan)

So per normal hits, Dowan has nearly a 4x AP advantage, and Suchan can't spam Defense Mechanisms.

Dowan has advantages in ap, speed and stamina since his stamina relies on his mana amount. In contrast, the other guy can only fight well for 30 minutes. Dowan, however, proved he can fight for much longer, almost a whole day, in the same arc where he used the crit item.

Additionally, the flying guy has several weaknesses. Even small things like water drops or sand can make him stop flying. He's also limited when using his rifle, as he can only move in a straight line, which makes it easy to dodge.

And, I'm unsure whether his boosters perception can be equalized or not. But if it can't be equalized, then his perception is greater than supersonic.

Additionally, the flying guy has several weaknesses. Even small things like water drops or sand can make him stop flying. He's also limited when using his rifle, as he can only move in a straight line, which makes it easy to dodge.
I agree with the weakness part but Suchan won't be easy to dodge, he may be able to move in straight lines but he can change direction at the drop of the hat. His air movement will be superior to Dowan's ground movement(unless boosters are activated).

How many strikes would it take to beat someone to death with a 1.7x AP advantage?

I still see the fight going down like this. Once Dowan has clipped his wings, he'll have to deactivate boosters to activate multi-strike where we've seen him launch upto 10 punches at once. If he can kill/KO Suchan with his jojo style beat down he wins, otherwise the damage will be too severe, activating Runaway. From there Dowan's boosters won't be active while Suchan will get a speed amp making it easier to grab him. We've estabilished what'll happen once he gets grabbed.
If dowan has a 4x AP advantage, he should be able to obliterate him with just one multi-strike destruction.

Dowan has advantages in ap, speed and stamina since his stamina relies on his mana amount. In contrast, the other guy can only fight well for 30 minutes.
That was just Dragon Vision Suchan vs. The Imago Antlion. The full fight where he went to his Retrograde Form, Suchan went into Complex Runaway, Suchan woke up from Complex Runaway, and then they fought again lasted until the sun rose.
Additionally, the flying guy has several weaknesses. Even small things like water drops or sand can make him stop flying.
It should be noted that his opponents were throwing around a metric shit ton of water/sand.

We can, but then it'd be a stomp. Suchan's LS advantage is already ludicrous, in the next key his AP becomes minimum 9-A as well.
That's Unidentified Defense Mechanism key- his Post Midterms / Pre-Feeding Key has him at 11.64 Megajoules per normal attacks, although his Defense Mechanisms become too strong so fair enough.

Suchan does have a win condition here in that his Complex Runaway Form uses grabs way more than he normally does- he'll literally block the opponents attacks with his mouth and clamp down on their fist, but he could also die in his base state before he gets the chance

Suchan does have a win condition here in that his Complex Runaway Form uses grabs way more than he normally does- he'll literally block the opponents attacks with his mouth and clamp down on their fist, but he could also die in his base state before he gets the chance
Both have wincons so it's not a stomp. It's tricky to decide who wins tho.

Back