• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Dowan Ha vs Suhyeon Kim

Rules:
  • Speed equalised.
  • Pre-Training Dowan.
  • Stat up Suhyeon.
  • No prep time.
  • Both are in character but willing to kill.
  • Dowan AP: 12.7 Megajoules
  • Suhyeon AP: 3.6 Megajoules (Suhyeon is scaled to this feat.)

Dowan’s Advantages:
  • AP advantage.
  • Analytical Prediction
  • Acrobatics
  • 1/100 chance to Dura neg per hit.
  • Can increase speed for 1 attack with Blind Spot Strike

Suhyeon’s Advantages:
  • Better Martial Arts, Pressure Points and Weapon Mastery.
  • Healing
  • Weight Modification
  • Information Analysis
  • Berserk Mode

Dowan (2): @chumiminjo, @DeltaStriker22
Suhyeon (2): @Ciruno_Fortes_(COB), @RemainsAE,
Inconclusive (0):

Last edited:
Pre-dowan is weak in terms of fighting skills and relies only on his abilities. If he runs out of mana, Suhyeon will possibly win, depending on his character (idk anything about his character so it depends on what u say). However, if Pre-dowan manages to land a critical hit, he will win the fight.

Pre-dowan's strategy depends on the opponent's strength. If the opponent is strong, Pre-dowan will play dumb and try to deceive him, by wasting time until he hits/touches him 99 times 💀 or endures his attacks till he lands a critical hit. If the opponent is weak, he will spam his abilities and try to win

Pre-dowan is weak in terms of fighting skills and relies only on his abilities. If he runs out of mana, Suhyeon will possibly win, depending on his character (idk anything about his character so it depends on what u say). However, if Pre-dowan manages to land a critical hit, he will win the fight.

Pre-dowan's strategy depends on the opponent's strength. If the opponent is strong, Pre-dowan will play dumb and try to deceive him, by wasting time until he hits/touches him 99 times 💀 or endures his attacks till he lands a critical hit. If the opponent is weak, he will spam his abilities and try to win
Suhyeon mostly scans his opponents and gets info on their stats(Height, Weight, Attack, Defence, Speed, Intellegince and Potential) and then takes action depending on their stats.

In this case he would notice Dowan's massive AP advantage and try to evade his attacks while overwhelming him with his superior martial arts.

Though I don't think that makes a lot of difference since Dowan can read his moves with analytical prediction and one shot with his superior AP. Plus, blind spot strike increases speed so there is no way Suhyeon can evade it.

its my mistake but pre Dowan doesn’t have analytic predictions forgot to fix it cause i was working on other profiles

anyway i fixed the profile

I'd feel like shuyeon wins this honestly. The ap gap is tough but I don't think it was as big as when he was average and then fought against Hajun who at baseline could Crack walls.

So he can definitely end up copying Dowan that way with copy cloud.

He also has 2 healing beans and mirror call to heal himself up and buff himself up.

Heck if he combines the two, him using mirror call to up him after copying Dowan's stats would mean an increase in stats (including speed). Then you get damage boost to work on someone weaker than him and he just probably ends up being very dangerous. Heck he can also knock out via pressure points against someone that takes a lot of time to hit.

I'd probably have to update Suhyeon cause he's missing a few stuff from new chaps

I'd feel like shuyeon wins this honestly. The ap gap is tough but I don't think it was as big as when he was average and then fought against Hajun who at baseline could Crack walls.
I don't think Hajun going all out against Suhyeon. He could have wrecked him after maximum capacity ended but chose not to. And he defenitely wasn't going for the kill like Dowan is during this fight.
So he can definitely end up copying Dowan that way with copy cloud.
Cloud has a limit to what it can copy. It couldn't copy the head of north. I think it'll be a similar situation here due to the massive AP gap.
He also has 2 healing beans and mirror call to heal himself up and buff himself up.
Mirror call only works when all his crewmates are beaten up. They are not in the fight so that won't work. The healing is a solid advantage though.

I don't think Hajun going all out against Suhyeon. He could have wrecked him after maximum capacity ended but chose not to. And he defenitely wasn't going for the kill like Dowan is during this fight.

Cloud has a limit to what it can copy. It couldn't copy the head of north. I think it'll be a similar situation here due to the massive AP gap.

Mirror call only works when all his crewmates are beaten up. They are not in the fight so that won't work. The healing is a solid advantage though.
Not my point on him going all out. I'm comparing average Suhyeon's stats and Hajun's wall cracking level (3.59x10^-6) / ( 2.53x10^-8). That's about x141 but it is also a massive gap. EDIT - I'm likely inflating the results but there is a massive AP gap that needs to exist that might require higher tiers to resist copy

I'd say Hajun can wreck Suhyeon from the start if not for the Maximum Capacity. He really did get KOed though. Anyway, he was able to copy Hajun through Cloud despite that being the gap in AP. I feel like the AP gap here isn't so massive where Suhyeon won't be able to copy or at least paralyze. If he can't copy (which tbh I disagree with) he can still summon a Hajun level ally.

Oh bugger. Didn't notice that before, I'll have to change that now rip.

In any case he still gets the stat amps whenever he uses martial arts like that old fashion martial arts and Eskrima. So there's still that if he copies Dowan and either swaps the stats or just double teams him. He can also add in Berserker mode (He likely won't use it unless desperate but he can still be protected by Copy) and Maximum Capacity to gain teh AP advantage. Gonna vote Suhyeon.

Last edited:
Not my point on him going all out. I'm comparing average Suhyeon's stats and Hajun's wall cracking level (3.59x10^-6) / ( 2.53x10^-8). That's about x141 but it is also a massive gap. I'd say Hajun can wreck Suhyeon from the start if not for the Maximum Capacity. He really did get KOed though. Anyway, he was able to copy Hajun through Cloud despite that being the gap in AP. I feel like the AP gap here isn't so massive where Suhyeon won't be able to copy or at least paralyze. If he can't copy (which tbh I disagree with) he can still summon a Hajun level ally.
Hajun wasn't going for the kill so he was holding back so the AP gap doesn't really matter here. Also Suhyeon copied haejoon way later when he himself was wall level so the gap probably wasn't as massive as 141x. But yeah a Hajun level ally would be a huge help.

In any case he still gets the stat amps whenever he uses martial arts like that old fashion martial arts and Eskrima. So there's still that if he copies Dowan and either swaps the stats or just double teams him. He can also add in Berserker mode (He likely won't use it unless desperate but he can still be protected by Copy) and Maximum Capacity to gain teh AP advantage.
Suhyeon's 3.6 megajoules is counting his martial arts. The feat was done by Warren who would murder Suhyeon if he wasn't fighting with martial arts. So martial arts won't boost AP but Maximum capacity could(not enough to overtake Dowan tho). While Dowan could boost speed with his blind spot strike. I think Berserk Mode and double team strat with Hajun would be hard for pre-training Dowan though.
Gonna vote Suhyeon.
Counted.

Hajun wasn't going for the kill so he was holding back so the AP gap doesn't really matter here. Also Suhyeon copied haejoon way later when he himself was wall level so the gap probably wasn't as massive as 141x. But yeah a Hajun level ally would be a huge help.

Suhyeon's 3.6 megajoules is counting his martial arts. The feat was done by Warren who would murder Suhyeon if he wasn't fighting with martial arts. So martial arts won't boost AP but Maximum capacity could(not enough to overtake Dowan tho). While Dowan could boost speed with his blind spot strike. I think Berserk Mode and double team strat with Hajun would be hard for pre-training Dowan though.

Counted.
My point is the Copy Cloud regarding the AP... Also at that point, Suhyeon requires stat amps in order to reach Wall level. His baseline stats were weak, not that weak, but he's still able to copy him.

Eh, the scaling is very flimsy tbh. In fact I'm not even sure 3.6 is the right value, but for the sake of this match well fair. But Copy still acts first before applying martial art buffs.

He copies someone's stats first. And then he can activate buffs to improve his stats. Also using martial arts (Eskrima, Capoeira, etc) in Questism increases a person's stats
Suhyeon can't copy stats, cloud can. He can't apply the martial arts boost to something he can't copy or am I missing a skill that lets him do so?

Suhyeon can't copy stats, cloud can. He can't apply the martial arts boost to something he can't copy or am I missing a skill that lets him do so?
Cloud copies stats. He uses stat swap with Cloud to gain their ability. It's one of his latest abilities at C55. I don't see why he can't swap with Cloud

But he hasn't done so in the series yet so it won't be in character. The rules are that both characters are IC so they can only do things they've done in their series.

Oh! I see. That's clever. If Suhyeon could copy Dowan then it's GG. But I still don't think cloud should be able to copy him.
But he hasn't done so in the series yet so it won't be in character. The rules are that both characters are IC so they can only do things they've done in their series.
You know what that's fair, if anything I'm glad he actually tried to copy someone before lol.

But yeah in that case, I'm still voting Suhyeon regardless of if he can copy or not due to other factors.

He is substantially stronger. Other then there being other feats (same range). He also has lots of new powers.
Which feat on the lookism page would he scale to right now?
Would he reach small building level? If so I can change Dowan to his post training key.

Back