• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Game of Thrones & A Song of Ice and Fire General Discussion

If the match is no longer valid, then yes, you may.
Since then Jon has had upgrades in abilities, skill, AP, LS, dura, stamina and intelligence; and some of Satan's win conditions were flight and a gun, things he no longer has on his profile currently
Alternatively, you can ask in VS removal thread, I think.
That thread is only to request removal of matches from locked profiles

I have a question about books:
I gave ASOIAF characters subsonic speed via an afterimages feat (and maybe a second), but the characters were never able to dodge and intercept arrows fired from a bow, and no other characters, outside of a Dothraki or two, never created any afterimages.

Is it an outlier? Should I downgrade the speed from subsonic to peak human/superhuman? Or is the subsonic still valid?

Yeah, Dragon Fire does have force behind it seemingly. It was able break through The Wall, as well as numerous structures in King's Landing.

I found this calc from a science university that calculated Viserion destroying the Wall at 3.08e12 KJ or 736 Kilotons of TNT (High 7-C+). Can scientific calcs be used?

I found this calc from a science university that calculated Viserion destroying the Wall at 3.08e12 KJ or 736 Kilotons of TNT (High 7-C+). Can scientific calcs be used?
The calc would need to be transferred to a blog on the wiki and then evaluated by CGMs.

Guess now would be a good time to mention that Daenerys has a 9-B durability feat, since she falls from Drogon just like the Wights.
Daenerys fell from Drogon while he was still on the ground, the Wights fell while being in mid-flight. Although considering Drogon's size, Daenerys would have 9-C durability

Agree, the chapters and characters are very good. Rhaenyra is the best queen no cap

I find it really funny how Viserys seems to be the only person in Westeros who acknowledges the weird age gaps that a lot of betrothals have.

And he still married his daughter's 15-year-old best friend

By the way, should we use spoiler tags to talk about the chapters?

I made the following scale for the Mid-Tiers. Thoughts?
Euron Greyjoy = Jaime Lannister = Wights = Jon Snow (Pre-Resurrection) <<< Jon Snow (Post-Resurrection) = White Walkers = White Walkers Weapons = Valyrian Steel Swords < Weakened Sandor Clegane < Brienne of Tarth < Sandor Clegane = Gregor Clegane <<< Undead Gregor Clegane

I made the following scale for the Mid-Tiers. Thoughts?
Looks good to me, although I would just put one < between Pre-Resurrection and Post-Resurrection Jon, and the same for Gregor and Undead Gregor.

Looks good to me, although I would just put one < between Pre-Resurrection and Post-Resurrection Jon, and the same for Gregor and Undead Gregor.
I put three < since they were easily overpowered by the next one on the scale (Jon by the White Walker and Sandor by Undead Gregor), while the ones with just one < are slightly stronger (like Sandor and Brienne)

With the new scaling, there’s a few things that should have an At least added to their 9-B+ ratings.

Valyrian Steel Swords (Scales to the White Walkers’ weapons
Sandor (Scales above the Valyrian steel swords, even while weakened)
Brienne (Scales above weakened Sandor)
Gregor (Scales to Sandor and scales even higher while undead)
Prime Robert (Scales to Gregor, Sandor and Beric) - Note, this scaling is completely baseless and should be fixed
Drogo (Scales above his bloodriders that scale to Jorah)
Beric (Somewhat comparable to Sandor)
Thoros (Scales to Beric and Sandor)

Yes, should Arthur also have at least? Since his scale would be: Arthur Dayne > Young Eddard Stark > Old Eddard Stark = Jaime Lannister. Also Dawn scale from the Valyrian steel swords

Ned doesn’t seem like he’s that old tbh, so I wouldn’t assume he’s gotten weaker without evidence. Arthur should still scale, since Ned still holds him in high regard, but I don’t think he should have an At least.

I added the At least for everyone I said above.

Now, we need a better justification for Prime Robert’s stats.

But it still has to count for it to be supporting evidence, right?
You can use that as supporting evidence but not as the main justification for scaling a character to 9-C, since more things than strength matter in jousting, like skill

Is Undead Gregor's scale long enough to have a "possibly 9-A" or "possibly higher"?

Is Undead Gregor's scale long enough to have a "possibly 9-A" or "possibly higher"?
From what I've heard, you can only upscale jump to another tier if the AP is insanely close to it by 1.3x

Back