• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Galaxy Level Ren Amamiya

Ren being able to take a universal explosion is based on this attack in the 5th boss fight of Persona 5. There's a lack of support for this clame elsewhere in the game as nothing else is able to support this and is mostly an outlier to the rest of his feets. On top of this, the visuals are not clear enough to show that an actual galaxy spanning explosion took place. The entire attack is mostly a joke as well, as seen when this attack will actually heal you if you have the hunger status. The joke is that the food chain is called Big Bang Burger, and thus the attack shows a visual similar to a big bang.

I was also curious on why Big Bang Buger was considered Galaxy level despite the clear indication that it's not really a real galaxy explosion.

So if Yaldabaoth is the 'god' of the Metaverse and the Metaverse is an extention of the collective subconsciousness and Nyx helped created it, wouldn't Nyx at least be comparable to Yalda since she can rewrite reality with just her will? Yes it is jsut limited to the planet but so did Yalda technically.

Also she can be considered the mother of all Shadows since all Shadows do contain a piece of Nyx which includeds Okumura's shadow.

Nyx doesn't even do much on the game, she just sends her avatar iirc, so idk, but then again I dont remember much what happened

The Dark hour is a planet wide event that changes the world( sky is green, water is blood, all electricity is desabled, air is heavier), while I'm not entierly sure if it's stated to be planettairy it did effected both tatsumi and osaka at the same time( I believe thats the location) And that's just with her presence.

Actually no I was wrong, the Dark hour is created by the Shadows but all Shadows contains a part of Nyx so she should be able to do the same.

Back