• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Galar Regional Evolutions

Ionliosite said:
They are forms, they are literally refered to as such. Meowstic can't change between forms and that ain't a problem because both are still the same species, this isn't Nidoran(Male) and Nidoran(Female) where the Pokédex outright considers them to be different species, they're the same species but on different forms.
^^

Should I add these changes to the original profiles/have the additional profiles deleted now?

Still need to know how I'm scaling Cursola

Robot972 said:
Since this thread is being revived, can I know how we're tiering Cursola? I want to upload the profile.

Well, in the main Pokemon Discussion thread, people were talking about Unknown because of its permanent non-corporeality and paralysis upon touch, plus whether or not its shell would still be Multi-City Block

I feel like they should, unless they only have normal/fighting moves (which is again unless they have foresight/odor sleuth/scrappy). Which profiles do and do not have it currently is a bit weird.

I have to unsubscribe from this thread due to time constraints. You can notify me later via my message wall if you need my help after you have reached a conclusion.

All Pokémon have NPI and (Arguably) Dynamax, but yes, there's not enought stuff to index for it (A Pokémon Physiology page) with the current stuff we have, as we all know all the "Physiology" pages have an entire list of powers and so on, rather than just one or two powers.

Well, Dynamax was just being left to those who appear in Sw/Sh even though yes, it does make sense for everyone to have it. But we're probably going to get the last few returning in another DLC or something regardless, so.

Robot972 said:
Well, Dynamax was just being left to those who appear in Sw/Sh even though yes, it does make sense for everyone to have it. But we're probably going to get the last few returning in another DLC or something regardless, so.
Well, Dynamax Ultra Necrozma, Arceus or Primal Groudon can easily raise some questions.

Or even worse... Dynamax Mega Rayquaza with a Z-move...

Back