• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Galael Optional Equipment Addition

Antoniofer

VS Battles
Retired
Some additions to Galael's profile: the Flauros, the artifact that he uses to manipulate Seline's power, and the Three Dark Wolves, his pets. Also, the following power/stats the "equipment" grants:

The Flauros - Third Position: Bhelphegor
  • Curse Manipulation: The Flauros grants misfortune to whoever carries it, gaining the consideration of possessing the Bad Luck and Unfortunate disadvantages.
  • Statistic Reduction: It cause a terribly adverse reaction to beings based in negative emotions (Only available in Chronos Position).
  • Resistance Bypassing: Only beings with at least Gnosis 30 may have a chance to resist the effects of the Flauros' Chronos Position (Only available in Chronos Position).
  • Power Absorption: Prolonged exposure to the effects of the Flauros at the Chronos Position will end the complete absorption of the target's powers (Only available in Chronos Position).
  • Portal Creation: It can open doors and bring up beings from the Wake (Only available in Andrael Position).
  • Forcefield Creation: Can create powerful invisible barriers using the absorbed power from other entities to ward or contain dark beings (Only available in Bhelphegor Position).
The Dark Wolves (Stats)
References: Game Master's Toolkit, pg 43, 55-56 and 58.

Let me see! First off, good job. We need more well-described RPG pages. I don't know this particular universe, so any wrong assumptions I make, feel free to correct me.

Flauros' addition and its' powers seem fine. I have this to say:
  • Wouldn't Power Absorption also happen in the Bhelphegor position? It does seem to describe to use the power absorbed within.
  • Would the Andael position grant Teleportation and/or Dimensional Travel, by creating portals to other worlds?
  • Flauros' creation seems to have made its creator crazy. This is very unlikely to apply as Resistance to anyone who wields it, of course, but I found this interesting. I wonder if that can be "scaled" to the creation of other similarly eldritch artefacts.
I also approve of the Dark Wolves. My only question is if they shouldn't be scaled to normal wolves at the very least on their character attributes, where they don't outright exceed them? I'm almost positive that would bump at least their speed to Superhuman. I might be wrong, though.

Wouldn't Power Absorption also happen in the Bhelphegor position? It does seem to describe to use the power absorbed within.
It uses the power absorbed by the Chronos Position, but Bhelphegor by itself does not absorb the power.
Would the Andael position grant Teleportation and/or Dimensional Travel, by creating portals to other worlds?
Technically yes, but, it the main usage would be by the creation of a portal, from where people can move to The Wake, or instead bring creatures from the Wake to the real world, I believe teleportation/dimensional travel is already covered by Portal Creatio (otherwise, we just grant Teleportation/Dimensional Travel to anyone that can create a portal).
Flauros' creation seems to have made its creator crazy. This is very unlikely to apply as Resistance to anyone who wields it, of course, but I found this interesting. I wonder if that can be "scaled" to the creation of other similarly eldritch artefacts.
Turning the toymaker mad most likely was due the misfortune that the Flauros brings, and is not a eldritch artifact per se, its technomagic, something that generally do not turn people crazy.
I also approve of the Dark Wolves. My only question is if they shouldn't be scaled to normal wolves at the very least on their character attributes, where they don't outright exceed them? I'm almost positive that would bump at least their speed to Superhuman. I might be wrong, though.
Welp, they are an improved statblock of the wolf, see the wolf profile for reference (in spanish, as the English basic book was never updated to the last version, along with their sheets). As you notice, according to the wolf profile it would run at 38.4 km/h instead of the 60 km/h that is recorded with real gray wolves, that most likely due the creators of the games asigning an Agility value more to match their "physical conditions" rather to match their speed. For instance, a cat also possesses Agility 8, while a monkey has an Agility score of 10; a monkey is not faster than a cat or a wolf (I pressume), but is more "flexible" and overall with better agility.

Last edited:
Back