• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Galactus tries to devour the planet Earth/ homeworld of your favorite verse.

Being that the first to reach the planet is The Silver Surfer immediately giving the signal to Galactus.
There is no prep time for the verses unless they can spot galactus in space or the Silver Surfer.
First scenario: 4-B Galactus.
Second scenario: 2-C Galactus.
Third scenario: 2-A Galactus.
No equalized speed.

This will be funny, my fauvorite verse is: To Aru Majutsu no index,

In this verse The Science side can spot Galactus

Silver surfer comes to the planet, immediately, a group from Academy City (Sent by Aliester) approaches the strange entity, thinking that it is an Angel. After a Brief Talk, and realize the intentions of this.

First Scenario. 4-B Galactus

Galactus could do nothing, the accelerator itself would be enough to defeat him.

Second Scenario. 2-C Galactus

Aleister Crowley send this tipe Kamijou Touma.

Attack Potency: High Complex Multiverse level
(Imagine Breaker has the same effect on supernatural bodies as it has on supernatural attacks)

Third Scenario. 2-A Galactus

The same, Even Aleister himself could devastate Galactus on his own if he wants to.

These are all just part of the science side, if we include magicians and magic gods.
The best of his luck would be to put a diaper on

IB would already prevented that before all of those happened. IB is passive regardless of speed (of course except infinite and immeasurable). If his attack cover all earth (including Touma), it just won't work.

Yea, that's what i said. If he can shoot a concentrated energy or something, IB won't null the aftermath.

Doctor Who?

going to the galifrey is a suicide seeing that it has quantum computers and an 11D matrix that observe the Continuous space, so I am sure you can think of something like launching galactus to another universe or nullifying its powers with temporary grace

The earth is protected by the doctor, so knowing it, he will try to convince galactus to go to another world, perhaps skaro as revenge.

going against the Daleks will end up being shot by 11D technology

Warhammer: Boy Galactus is gonna get slapped hard here, he might actually get the Emprah to Emprah lol.

Jojo: Yeee dead I think. Unless Novel Kars can use his hax and understand.

Darkest Dungeon: Funny enough the heart of darkness eventually planet busts. So Galactus might not even get his planet lol

First scenario: 4-B Galactus.
Second scenario: 2-C Galactus.
Third scenario: 2-A Galactus.
No equalized speed.

BlazBlue:
First Scenario:
I feel like Galactus would prove a massive threat but the combined threats of Ragna, Hakumen, Terumi and Izanami would deal with Galactus though they would struggle due to lack of teamwork and them trying to kill one another. Plus Relius would LOVE to research Galactus' power knowing how much of a science boner he gets. Though I know Terumi would want to steal that power to continue his massive wreck of the universe.

Second Scenario:
I would be like the first it would cause a lot of world destruction but I have a feeling The Master Unit would probably send Galactus away to hold him off until they find a proper way to deal with him.

Third Scenario:
Galactus might win this one as his feats in 2-A would overwhelm a massive amount of the cast but knowing Kokonoe and Relius they might plan a device to get rid of Galactus, though sadly I have a strong feeling this verse will get stomped. Though if slight chance if BlazBlue wins the world would be in a worse condition where The Master Unit might try to reset the timeline to restore everything. Though if The Master Unit did not restore time then Terumi would take the Susano'o Unit getting rid of Hakumen becoming Susano'o and try to kill Galactus which would cause the world to be ruins and unsure if Susano'o could kill Galactus yet if he did kill Galactus he would run around with the Susano'o Unit powers and Galactus' power then the world is screwed. But (This is probably more likely since I have a feeling the higher tier of Marvel would stomp all of BlazBlue) Galactus would destroy Susano'o leaving the world completely destroyed for Galactus to consume. This would probably make Ragna, Noel (Since The Master Unit would get damaged and the Origin would fuse with Noel and Izanami for plot reasons to survive), Jin, Tsubaki, Naoto Kurogane, Rachel (Along with Raquel), Amane, Litchi, Es, Jubei, Kokonoe, Relius, Mai, Makoto, Kagura, Kajun, Tao, Bang and Carl the only survivors wandering around the universe in a spaceship. So really Galactus wins in a sense since the world is destroyed all is left is just a few people.

Last edited:
Halo: they're ******.

Monster Hunter: they're ****** too.

SCP Foundation: Galactus gets ****** instead.

Prototype: Once again, they're ******.

Fire Emblem: Rip all rounds.

Minecraft: The Player passively voidhaxes all 3 rounds.

Terraria: Rip all rounds.

Super Smash Bros.: Rip all rounds.

Team Fortress.: Rip all rounds.

Henry Stickmin.: Rip all rounds, unless the Fail Message/Narrator can plot hax or something.

World of Darkness: Stops at any mage that's powerful enough, Caine also exists.

Castlevania: 4-B might be doable for Dracula, probably clears after that.

Devil May Cry: Dante dies eventually

Shin Megami Tensei:

First Scenario:
I feel like Galactus would prove a threat but given this verse and it can go to Tier 1 I am pretty sure SMT high tier stomps Galactus badly.

Second Scenario:
I would be like the first it would cause a lot of world destruction but I have a feeling SMT higher tier demons and angels just rips Galactus apart.

Third Scenario:
Galactus might be a dangerous foe as his feats in 2-A would overwhelm a massive amount of demons and angels though sadly I have a strong feeling this verse will destroy Galactus. Given the fact that this verse is just so broken and overpowered at times, also Flynn and Demi-Fiend killed Tier 1 beings and Galactus is in 2-A so they would rank higher and would be able to stomp him.

(I would expand further but my brain is mush so maybe I will edit this comment to further explain why if I have the time)

Last edited:
Galan has a low 1-A weapon, so if he is bloodlust there is chance that he can use the Supreme Nullifier
Wait really? Well guess SMT will run into some serious trouble but like with the BlazBlue one, the verse is in ruins though unlike for BB, Shin Megami Tensei wins but is in ruins where Demi-Fiend, Flynn and Nanashi would have to reshape the world.

They could gain the ability since in SMT 4 Flynn or Nanashi could change how the universe works, plus if they also somehow absorb Galactus' power they could alter the verse even further.

Ergenverse: This will be a bit long since there's five major homeworld locations, one for each novel;

Renegade Immortal: Planet Suzaku's Ascendants would one-shot but be unable to put down Galactus. Of course, the Cultivation Alliance might notice and seal him if the Ascendants can't seal him themselves.

Pursuit of the Truth: The land of Bersekers also has people that one-shot Galactus but they can't really put him down. Of course, the wills of that region would seal him pretty quick-

Actually, Galactus just gets sealed.

Well, for Ergenverse as well.

A Will Eternal: The story rakes place on a hundreds (of thousands, thing has the mass of galaxies) light year long sentient flower. It houses two Archaean, dozens of Cleestials, and below that the numbers of cultivators rises exponentially.

Things, of course, change based on when you take the flower. The two main things would be either the Eternal Mother, Mortal Renegade or Bai Xiaochun.

Assuming this takes place BoS, the Eternal Mother would be forced to wake up as Galactus approaches. If he is 4-B, Archaeans could stall it, but the embodiment of life and death would still make her wake up, which... might either make her absorb it (she absorbed a 1-A turtle's soul, should work here) and make Galactus part of her. That, or seal him away the same as she did the the Mortal Renegade. If the former, Galactus helps to fight Daoist Heavenspan and keeps MR from being unsealed, letting Bai ascend calmly and easily kill/refine MR without any problems. If she needs to seal it, nothing much changes. If the Archaean seal it instead, they use Galactus as a perpetual source of energy, absorb parts of his power, etc. to get stronger.

If this rakes place when the Eternal Flower is too weakened, and both Bai and the Saint Emperor are in seclusion, then it depends how Galactus reacts to MR and Daoist Heavenspan. For context, there is a giant sleeping titan sealed away and in a forcefield, and armies of ghosts are attacking the seal. So, Galactus might end up deciding to attack Mortal Renegade first, in which case type 1 concept of death does him in regardless.

If he attacks Heavenspan regardless, he will be attacked by possibly hundreds of Demigods on the level of GGK. Probably still gets sealed. Maybe has parts of his power taken to strengthen the seal, in which case Bai has an easier time ascending.

AAnd lastly, EoS... Bai Xiaochun waves his finger, and Galactus ceases existing.

Last edited:
Heh, that's a fun question. I don't really have any specific examples in mind of favorite universes, but I think WH40K, Tolkien's Legendarium and a few others might be in here.

40K: Galactus dies horribly in his first scenario, he'd cause a lot of trouble but the Emperor wouldn't need to move. Second and third are... Weird. I mean, it depends - if it is Great Crusade era, the Emperor might be able to deal with him. Not in direct combat I think, as his more OP pls nerf state in in the Warp, but I think he could. Otherwise... Maybe a cabal of sufficiently powerful psykers could do something like transporting him to the Warp, or maybe the Emperor manages to pull something, but I don't know. Funny thing is that the ensuing Warp rift would murdererase Galactus, unless he ends up absorbing the power of the Golden Throne and from Emps. Then the world is doomed.

Legendarium: Depends a lot of the era, but in scenarios 1 and 2, Eru interferes and Galactus is gone. In 3, He wouldn't be able to and Galactus eats stuff. If Eru isn't involved, Galactus might get punked in scenario 1 and possibly 2 by the Valar if it is in the earlier eras, but in the later ones even form 1 would be enough.

1. Annoying Dog is only 2-B. He gets stomped. Asriel is moving to Low 2-C so he also gets stomped.

2. Galactus has hax to deal with the god-tiers.

He's no longer High 2-A (which is now Low 1-C). He's just 2-B. He gets crushed.

Kamen rider
R1: Get Kurotod
R2: Get Ohmaed
R3: He win

Persona
R1: Get kick out
R2: Probably can win, but it seriously can go either way
R3: He win

Blazblue
R1: Get hax and blizt to death
R2: Same as above even before the buff he get hax to death, now he also get blizt to death
R3: Before the buff he will pull out a decent fight but ultimately get hax to death, now he get hax and blizt to death

Nasuverse:

Round 1: Galactus would run into trouble due to some of Nasuverse's insane hax where maybe one of the characters would incon Galactus.

Round 2: In this round Galactus pretty much managed to destroy the world though he would do it with extreme struggle.

Devil May Cry:

Round 1: DMC characters would have some decent power to fight back but would barley even win.

Round 2: Nah Galactus wins and stomps DMC.

Pokemon
Round 1: Gets hax stomped by some legendaries
Round 2: Gets Hax stomped again
Round 3: Gets hax stomped again
Nothing really stops stuff like Eternatus from nulling everything he can possibly do

Back