• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gaia Parallel RP: RP Thread

Bailey glanced to the girl that had seemingly just woken and narrowed their gaze slightly. “Oh, I guess Harry Potter just woke up,” they said with a roll of their eyes. They stepped towards her, arms over their chest.

”Getting real tired of saying my name over and over again, though...I don’t think anyone heres gonna hurt ya.” they shrugged. “Well, Spicy over there might but I won’t.” They really didn’t know his name. They were just gonna call him spicy. See how he liked that!

@Dragoonseraphim

"Right, uh ... "

She looks around her, shivering. Then looks down at her getup. Some silly cyan magician's outfit consisting of a purely black dress with gold buttons and a cyan cape. Card-like patterns flourish all around her. And finally, to top it all off, white thigh-highs, amongst other accessories. (Sweatdrop) How she didn't garner more attention is utterly beyond her, but that was probably for the best. Nervous chuckling as she waves her hands.

"I'm just pretty new to all of this! These clothes aren't mine either, I just -- Somebody must be pulling a prank!"
"A prank on some sort of cosmic scale, perhaps."

"I feel like this is going to be a constant thing."

Kahl notes, before wandering off, vaguely in the direction that the others who left had went.

He starts heading towards the 'illuminated path', "hopefully we'll learn something about this world soon..."

@Jackythejack

"H-Hey, JK's a hack! I mean... I liked the third one well enough--..."

Placing her hands on her hips. She takes notice of more people gathering and her chest begins to tighten. As the sassier one steps towards her, she instinctively takes a few steps back before placing her hands on her hips. Though she attempts the same narrowing gaze, her eyes are too busy wandering all over the place to look remotely pressuring.

"And yeah -- I woke up. You could say I'm a master at it! I'm just... out of practice."

2b374d648b5f9fa06ae904a06904a23d81031ee1_hq.gif

@Dragoonseraphim

Turning towards the other, her facial features shrink as she becomes more confused. A thing like that was utterly impossible, yet he said such with so much sincerity. It was as if it was impossible for him to be telling a lie unless he was completely delusional. For now, she intended to go along with it. Unless she really was high...

"O-Okay ... Wind Spirit. Got it ..."

@Paul_Frank

"This world, the nature of its magic, it feels oddly similar to what I knew. Maybe even the same. It's possible that I've just been thrown into somewhere else, or another version of where I once was. So, my mission might yet persist."

She explained, though avoided saying what the mission was for now. She also dispelled her armor, as it didn't seem like she was in combat at the moment, revealing how she looked underneath.

@everyone still there

"In any case, I need to learn more about where we are. You are free to go with me, or not, if you wish."

She then ejected small bits of her shadowy energy in various directions, to go scour the area for a good path to go and find inhabited places. She wasn't particularly interested in following the others, just the best path.

@Oliver_de_jesus

So many people ... She's beginning to feel just a tad overwhelmed, especially due to her appearance and the situation that lied before her. But nonetheless, she tries to bring forth an answer, scratching the locks behind her head.

"I mean ... my head doesn't ache anymore, but I don't think I'm fine per-say...."

"oh I understand"

"friends I think it is better to give her a little space" She understood perfectly the discomfort that the girl felt right now

@DMUA

Arriving before anyone else due to his prior leaping, Naldo finds himself face-to-face with several guards. Upon further inspection, he can see that the wall of stone is not just an earthen construct. it's carved and built with an incredible sturdiness to it, with more advanced pieces made of metal lining the area around the gate, which appears to be some sort of magical barrier rather than a wooden door or metal drawbridge. Some sort of magitek, perhaps?

"Halt!" The two guards warn him, and hold up their weapons, which appear to be halberds of sorts... albeit, if it's anything like the gates, there's likely more to the weapons than meets the eye. "State your name and business, beastman."

So wherever this world is, it at least appears to have your kind in it. They don't seem that surprised to see you...

@Hl3_or_bust @JustSomeWeirdo @InfiniteDay

Those who left after naldo shortly find the path that Marcus was referring to. Sure enough, it seems to have been paved out of a dark gray stone, with metal posts lining each side of it. These posts, splayed a few meters apart, indeed have glowing crystals at the top of them, encased in a metal frame. If any of the people here have sensory powers, they may be able to spot the very dense magic signature coming from the gems.

@The_Divine_Phoenix

The only major sign of civilization in the area, outside those who initially arrived on the world with her, does seem to be that path. She can even sense the... rather tasty-seeming magic signatures of the lamp.

Bailey glanced at Appollyon for a moment before looking back to Harry Potter over here. They stuffed their hands in their denim jacket.

“you’re stuck out in the woods. I wouldn’t exactly call any of us fine.” They glanced at everyone still remaining. ”in fact I think we should stop the introductions and get moving, yeah?”

they pointed down the path others were going. “Unless you asshats wanna be stuck in the woods all day.”

"E-Eehhh...."

Another sweatdrop. "Harry Potter" slumped over, mouth agape, before deciding to follow along. She didn't even get to make a proper introduction. She was too busy tripping over her own words, but the only path to go was forward. Perhaps there she'd find the people running this stunt and be awakened to the noise of flashing lights and a great big shout announcing the confirmation of their prank. Gently tugging on her cape, absentmindedly before answering the other.

"Uh... sure! Is this cotton ... ?"

Alexander seemed to be too busy absentmindedly looking around instead of paying attention until he suddenly decided to be involved.

"Eh, being stuck in the woods isn't so bad, at least it isn't a snowy wasteland, or a desert, or volcano, or under the sea, or a castle in the sky... Though that last one wouldn't be a problem for me. At least woods have building materials and animal, and a chance for civilization on the horizon."

He then lifted a hand out of his pocket to give a casual wave.

"Anyway, I'm Alexander. Alexander Samuel Stratos."

Glump was still occupied with discovering Glump's own physiology. He listened in on himself for a while to figure out just what he was able to do. He discovered an unfathomable resource of talent and abilities.

Glump was startled from Glump's meditation when Abel announced to have found a stone wall running along the river. Before Glump could say anything another person arrived and diverted the attention. None the less Glump was going to continue the conversation on exploring the area.

"If people explore the path Glump will follow," Glump said, mostly directed at Abel. "But Glump will try something first. Glump wants to make sure to have collected all information Glump can."

Amongst the abilities Glump had found in his own mind was one that summoned an avatar of this world's Goddess of Life, Gaia, into his body. Besides strengthening him it should also grant him access to the skill and knowledge of the avatar. Perhaps he could learn more about where they would reach if they followed the path and wall.

"Goddess Descent!" Glump exclaimed in his gurgling voice. The activation of the skill caused a pillar of light to shoot down from the sky through which the avatar descended upon his body.

'Let's see if it can answer Glump's questions.' Glump thought.

“I’m not in the best mood,” was their only response to the statement about their mood. They then gestured for whoever wanted to follow to follow. They didn’t have time to just stand around and talk all day.

...they could walk and take though. “So, what’s your name?” They glanced back to Harry Potter. “Calling you Harry Potter for however long we’re stuck together would get boring.“

The androgynous adult would then point their thumb at themself. “I’m Bailey.”

@Dragoonseraphim @MaidRips

"That way is the best path to civilization now, so let's go."

Apollyon seemed to conclude this after sending out her shadows.

Not now.

She thought to herself, as she felt a faint bit of hunger through the nature of her power.

She seemed intent to head that way, motioning for anyone who was interested to follow.

She does just that, stuffing her hands into her pockets where she feels something ... spiky? Something that obviously wasn't there before. Eyes widen and blink a bit before turning to the androgynous human beside her. Clearing her throat, eyebrows sprouting upwards.

"It's Cassandra ... Just Cass is fine though, I guess. That's what my friends call me, heh! All -... two of them."

That last bit was hidden underneath her breath before turning towards Abel. Tilting her head in slight confusion.

"You mean with ... a plane?"

@The_Divine_Phoenix

"I see, it'd be quite something if you were just pulled into another version of your previous world. Well Apollyon, have fun with whatever your mission is I suppose."

As she says this, she takes a look back at what Glump was doing, before deciding to head down the path with the others for the time being

"It's Cassandra ... Just Cass is fine though, I guess. That's what my friends call me, heh! All -... two of them."

"You mean with ... a plane?"
“Okay good, Cassandra is way too long of a name,” they said with a roll of their eyes before hearing what their companion had said. They frowned.

”What? Dude there’s no way you can ******* fly.” What kind of group did she get stuck with...

"Good to know--..."

A brow wavered above the other. Certainly wasn't the most welcoming of things to say, but at least it was something. Just who were these people? Something didn't quite sit right with her about this place. All of these feelings were starting to make her chest tighter than it had been before. And she could feel something like an urge to clasp her hand onto the object in her pockets. An urge she resisted out of an instinctive wariness of the mysterious.

“A plane? I don’t know what that is.” He says with a confused look. “What I mean is that i’m going to use my wind magic. Just watch and learn. Wind Creation Magic: Heavenly Wind Arc.” With that the winds began to gather in front of him, swirling into an almost boat like shape. Abel gets on it and says, “See oh and don’t worry it’s safe and you won’t fall through.”

@Paul_Frank

Apollyon seems to consider something for a moment, and then speaks up, as they are still walking down the same path.

"My goal is something like freeing those who are treated as weapons or as lesser."

She noted.

"Halt!" The two guards warn him, and hold up their weapons, which appear to be halberds of sorts... albeit, if it's anything like the gates, there's likely more to the weapons than meets the eye. "State your name and business, beastman."
"I just want to pass by."

Bailey blinked and stared at him skeptically. “Okay, I’m about ready to call bullshit,” they muttered. They glanced towards Cassandra and then back at the boat. “I’d say ladies first but in this case it’s kind of a dick move.”

they shook their head and hopped onto the...wind boat.

Yeah okay this sounded like a Disneyland ride.

@Dragoonseraphim

Now her mouth is fully agape, eyes completely wide to the unnatural sight before her. She stares blankly for a moment -- turning to Bailey -- and then back towards the sight. The girl rubs her eyes and blinks for a few moments. Nervously chuckling, she'd join Bailey in the ... Wind Boat. Across whatever -- this place was. She settled herself next to her new "companion" and muttered in their ear.

"We're all just ... collectively high on the Jungle Cruise, right...?"

Last edited:
@The_Divine_Phoenix

"..." She doesn't respond at first, not even changing her expression or making any sign that she heard, but after a small bit she speaks again

"So you want your fellow humans to not be mistreated or thought of as lessers to be used? That's a lofty goal to be sure."

"We're all just ... collectively high on the Jungle Cruise, right...?"
“You got me,” they muttered. They shrugged and then put their hands behind their head to relax. Just pretend you couldn’t fall at any moment yeah sure. Act cool. they already look pretty cool. Now they just gotta act like it.

”I guess the best thing to do is the just go with it. You’re the most normal person here besides me so...I’ll make sure no one messes with ya.”

@ZephyrosOmega

... that's unusual. Most crystalline substances I know that glowed that intensely were screamingly radioactive, but I don't feel any of that taking hold.

Kahl continues, trying to shake the small group the ended up following him.

@Paul_Frank

Humans...

"Not just humans, anyone really. In the world I remember, people with potential were treated from birth like weapons, meant to serve and die, and many kinds of beings were treated with disdain merely for the differences they held."

She explained, though this may not have been the entire story, it did tell some of what she believed.

@Jackythejack

She gave the coolish-looking individual something akin to puppy-dog eyes, opticals shimmering like diamonds. They acted so ... nonchalant, even though this environment was so new. Even though, there was the possibility of this all being some kind of acid trip or hallucination. Feeling a slight amount of safety, she scooted herself a bit closer to them, legs closing themselves up.

"Thanks..."

@Dragoonseraphim

Blink. Blink. Magic. Now all of this crazy talk was starting to mess with her head. Thus, she tried to answer as best she could.

"I mean ... we have Penn and Teller ... ?"

Back