• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gaia Parallel RP: RP Thread

A being... a tall one at that, standinng at 10 feet, slowly wakes up. Getting up... The words they emit from their mouth is a simple. "Who... is this place... what..."

“I think it could be fun. I haven’t really interacted with people in a while so it will be a nice experience.” Abel says a bit awkwardly.

@Spider_Kaiju

Marcus' little exploration of the surrounding area led him to discover a paved road, out in the nearby woods. It was lit up with lampposts, which seemed to be illuminated by some sort of strange glowing gem, without any apparent power source.

“Oh?!”

Damn. It’s been ten years since someone asked that question...

Then answer it!

I will, I will. Relax.

“D-Derek. Yeah, that’s my name. It’s...good to meet you all.”

Ahehehee! Friends? Nononono! God I wish. It’s been so long, I-I-

sigh

...Just take it easy for now. No need to rush things. Everything will come in time.
"It is nice to meet you, Derek."

@Spider_Kaiju

Marcus' little exploration of the surrounding area led him to discover a paved road, out in the nearby woods. It was lit up with lampposts, which seemed to be illuminated by some sort of strange glowing gem, without any apparent power source.

"Okay, so we are in a magical place, literally, not like Tahiti or New Zealand."
'There is a paved road lit up with lamp posts up ahead, there is no known power source I can sense, except for the magical kind."

"thank you"
with strong conviction kei puts a letter in front of his master's room and prepares himself to leave the dojo
And just when he takes a step outside of the dojo he finds in unfamiliar world
"GOD DAMN IT!"
He stomps the on the Floor breaking some of it in the process
"And just when i decided to leave and fight orochi.. Sigh..."
Kei then notices the weird smell of the magic in this world and then he notices the people there
some had weird outfits and some reminded kei of the people in his world
Kei decides to ask them about the world
"sorry for breaking the floor there was a really important thing i needed to do.. Anyways do any of you have any idea what this world is about?

Last edited:
[Apparently I entirely missed the part where we were yeeted into the world so ugh]

"Anyways, that nutjob aside... I probably need to find wherever that girl was if I want to get back on top of things. Problem being, wherever she was seemed to be surrounded by stars, so there's the possibility it's in space or something like that... Then again, if it is, it'll be easier to find... Grr, way too many things to think about."

With all that considered, Naldo starts by leaping away, towards a high position where he can scout for cities. And of course, this specific method as opposed to running does allow him to get a bird's eye view of his surrounding area as he moves. Simple, but effective... Best way to go about it, really.

A being... a tall one at that, standinng at 10 feet, slowly wakes up. Getting up... The words they emit from their mouth is a simple. "Who... is this place... what..."
"Hello, I hope you are well, let me summarize it for you, something or someone brought us to a different world from which one remains and apparently there is a path illuminated with magic" The angel explains

A woman that likely stood out quite a bit could be seen to the side, wearing black armor and radiating a strange aura.

Oddly, she seemed to collapse to the ground, barely being able to keep standing, not long after she appeared.

She seemed a bit too preoccupied by this to interact with the others right away, though it seemed she soon shrugged whatever this was off.

"What... did they do to me?"

The woman wondered out loud.

A woman that likely stood out quite a bit could be seen to the side, wearing black armor and radiating a strange aura.

Oddly, she seemed to collapse to the ground, barely being able to keep standing, not long after she appeared.

She seemed a bit too preoccupied by this to interact with the others right away, though it seemed she soon shrugged whatever this was off.

"What... did they do to me?"

The woman wondered out loud.
Bailey saw a woman who collapsed to the ground and gave her a curious raise of an eyebrow. They shoved their hands in the pockets of their jacket and approached.

”something wrong with you?”

"Hello, I hope you are well, let me summarize it for you, something or someone brought us to a different world from which one remains and apparently there is a path illuminated with magic" The angel explains
"Is there an echo in here?" Marcus asked rhetorically. "I wonder how many new people are going to just appear out of nowhere."

Slightly concerned about the near-constant in-flow of new people, Kahl gives the new woman a strange look.

"Dunno myself, frankly. You sure you feel different in the meaningful sense, or is it that the sudden movement made you feel weird?"

He asks the new woman, a slight accent punctuating his speech.

The woman stood up, she seemed to be better now.

"These... things. They were trying to eat my power. That has been dealt with now."

She noted, as a vague answer to both people's inquiries.

She flared her energy up a bit again, noting that she had retained at least her usual ability.

"At least this power is still here. I take it you all know just as little as me?"

Abel decides that he should try and locate a town or somewhere with people so he flies into the air and begins to look around.

"So... a path." The ruler was... not familiar to the image of angels, as their pure white eyes gazed at the angel, simply... no emotion or atleast quite yet. Upon the mention of the path, they would get up and go towards it... curious and curiouser.

“This still feels like some weird renaissance fair that I got caught up in,” Bailey commented as they looked the woman over. “Listen, I know just about nothing. All I know is that I wanna get away from about half the people here.”

@Dragoon and DMUA

Both Abel and Naldo are shortly able to spot a river in the distance, over the mountain range, a large and manned stone wall running along it. It seems to be some manner of border, and the path leading from it cuts through the mountains and woods. Must be the one that Marcus found...

@Zencha

(Where do your senses come from?)

With that observation made, he quits his leaping, and makes his way to this border on foot. Probably wouldn't make a good impression to just land in front of them.

Returning back to the group Abel tries to get their attention and explain what he saw, “Hey guys I just saw what looks to be a large stone wall running along a river. It might be good to check it out, we just have to follow the path that was found earlier.”

"My name is..."

She seems to pause for a bit, seeming to deliberate something.

Does it even matter what I say in this world?

"Apollyon."

"Now who are all of you?"

@Spider_Kaiju

"... sorry" said noah, apparently she had been before almost all the conversations, something that anyone could do normally with as long as she did not lose concentration besides that some people did not even speak

"My name is..."

"Apollyon."

"Now who are all of you?"
“That‘s a...stupid name,” they said with a shake of their head. “The name’s Bailey. I recommend you ignore that guy.” they jabbed a thumb towards Inducer, or whatever the weird guy’s name was.

“He’s an idiot.”

@Zencha

Though you can’t sense magic, you can certainly pick up on their ki. That Minotaur boy who leapt off earlier had quite a lot of it...

Do you .... even know ..... who you are ?
Curious .... You are an individual of little significance ....
Yet, you carry such power .... I see ....
This will be .... very .... interesting .....
The power of the Shiny Arc
is yours, little witch ......
Mumbling as she lies on the grassy plain, eyes shut, temples trembling. It takes a bit longer for her to come to than the others. There's an aching feeling spread all across her body, as if her whole form was forcibly dragged across a great distance without her knowledge. Furthermore, the cloth around her felt alien. Nothing that had ever belonged to her before. Still, with all of the new, she still felt it an adequate decision to at least try to get up. Her face was buried in grass; in dirt. So, both hands pressed against that soil in order to push herself up. Fluttering eyes awakened from their slumber only to see unfamiliar territory -- and strange looking individuals. What the heck was going on here ... ? And where exactly was she .... !? She felt like a nervous wreck just watching all of it unfold. With eyes like a deer in headlights, she could only utter in absolute disbelief, flabbergasted by all that had happened at once. Overwhelmed by impossible possibility.

"Ahhhhh, hamanahamanahamanahamana----....."

'
0ca49729c1a4f9c8ac8d87df522d9f1af5899ff3_hq.gif

@Zencha

Though you can’t sense magic, you can certainly pick up on their ki. That Minotaur boy who leapt off earlier had quite a lot of it...
(Fuuuck Baki doesn't have it
But kei should have due to everyone in his world being able to use magic and him sensing both them and monsters made of magic in the yami no ana he should be also capable of smelling them)

Apollyon's shadow seems to move slightly in response to the mention of one of them being a spirit, but doesn't do much beyond that.

"Apollyon Bela would be my full name."

She elaborated on something from before, seemingly not taking Bailey's insult to mind.

"I need to go and see if this world is just like the one I came from, if I need to continue..."

She said, being rather vague.

@Dragoonseraphim

Hands instantly began to scamper behind her. She's doing a crab walk now, unsure of who to trust. Wasn't talking to strangers a bad thing? Eyes darted from place to place. She stammered and spoke in a tone that was foreign to the realm of fantasy. It was modern. Uneducated. And despite her ridiculous getup, she could not be any more unaccustomed to this world. Ignoring his question, she merely had to help herself come to terms with this scenario, one way or another.

"Um ... did I get high? At Disneyland? Because that's what it feels like. And I don't even do drugs .... !"

(Fuuuck Baki doesn't have it
But kei should have due to everyone in his world being able to use magic and him sensing both them and monsters made of magic in the yami no ana he should be also capable of smelling them)
Did you miss where I equalized everyone’s power sources? You don’t get to pull in stuff from outside your sheet

@MaidRips
Lowering his hand he took a step back and said, “My apologies if I frightened you that wasn’t my intention. I can certainly understand your caution in this situation but I mean you no harm.”

@Dragoonseraphim

"Right, uh ... "

She looks around her, shivering. Then looks down at her getup. Some silly cyan magician's outfit consisting of a purely black dress with gold buttons and a cyan cape. Card-like patterns flourish all around her. And finally, to top it all off, white thigh-highs, amongst other accessories. (Sweatdrop) How she didn't garner more attention is utterly beyond her, but that was probably for the best. Nervous chuckling as she waves her hands.

"I'm just pretty new to all of this! These clothes aren't mine either, I just -- Somebody must be pulling a prank!"

Back