• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gaia Parallel RP: RP Thread

“AAAAAAAH! Agh!”

Oh my god. Oh thank god! I’m ok, I’m ok

“Phew...”

Alright. Time to-

“Gah!”

What?! Get this damn blanket off of me! Where am I?! How did-Why am- Where am I?! Argh...my heart’s going to explode. I need to sit. Where am I going to sit in this...field?

“...Huh?”

This isn’t it. I’m not in purgatory. I’m not in purgatory. L-Last I checked I was in a bathroom stall. Now...this.

“Armanos,Armanos,Aramanos...What the hell do you want me to do?”

Wait. Wait,Wait,Wait...Wait.

“H-Hello?”

People? Real people. They don’t have holes or...wear this mask! I’m alive. I’m alive! Yes! Yes! Finally. No, I can’t jump to conclusions yet.

“D-Did any of you die?”

”Did-“ they paused for a second and gave the stranger a serious “wtf” look. “Did you just call me Spicy? What the ****?”
“Well, from what I see, you suddenly decided to give someone a good punch up their nose.” I explained “Per common sense, Spicy.” I said with a smile

”Did-“ they paused for a second and gave the stranger a serious “wtf” look. “Did you just call me Spicy? What the ****?”
"My current theory is that he is insane. Do not take anything he says as important or valuable." V.M. bluntly says.

@ThisThingisReallyBroken

"No. I and others were all kidnapped and dumped here by an unknown force. Whether that is the same for everyone remains to be seen."

"My current theory is that he is insane. Do not take anything he says as important or valuable." V.M. bluntly says.

@ThisThingisReallyBroken

"No. I and others were all kidnapped and dumped here by an unknown force. Whether that is the same for everyone remains to be seen."
“Excuse me, I think I am quite reasonable in my name-calling.” I interject reasonably.

@Jackythejack
“So what’s your name, I ask? Unless you wanted to be called that forever.”

“Okay, well, don’t talk to me again,” they said, pointing at the weird guy in particular before crossing their arms over their chest. They were silent for a moment. “Bailey. If I hear you call me Spicy again you’re getting decked.”

Some more, eh? One of them even seems... unused to speaking at all. And the others mentioned feeling different, more powerful, yet I feel unchanged... strange.

Kahl ponders to himself. He was expecting something of this sort. After all, he was standing in the cosmic equivalent of an open field before, somewhere easily visible to any with the proper senses. He did not expect so many others to, presumably, be wrapped up in the whole debacle as well. For a moment, he gives the child a side-eye.

“Okay, well, don’t talk to me again,” they said, pointing at the weird guy in particular before crossing their arms over their chest. They were silent for a moment. “Bailey. If I hear you call me Spicy again you’re getting decked.”
“Okay Bailey. Ahem...Thy Name Are Inducer, Shaper of...Stuff” I said, doing my best booming voice impression possible.

The ring stay silent

Seeing someone finally introduce themselves, V.M. follows suit. "I currently go by V.M.. I will join you in beating the escaped mental health patient when the need arises." She says in a blunt, cold voice.

Another weird look sent his way, before Bailey shook their head. “Alright, I’m leaving.” They walked away from him And towards...literally anywhere else. “So, guess I gotta figure out how to get back home...”

He realizes everyone is introducing themselves so he decides to as well, "Hello there, my name is Justin Somwei...I suppose we'll be sticking together for the time being in order to return home?"

Seeing someone finally introduce themselves, V.M. follows suit. "I currently go by V.M.. I will join you in beating the escaped mental health patient when the need arises." She says in a blunt, cold voice.
“Ouch! How cold...Uncle Inducer is sad.” I joke around

“See you soon Bailey!” Meanwhile, I turn around and wave my hand goodbye for now.

Glump continues to silently spectate the crazy group of people from the sidelines. Some of them seem to actually believe that other world nonsense. For better or worse he tries to memorize their names, whenever they introduce each other.

'How many of these people stand before Glump?' He thinks.

Glump starts counting on his fingers. 1... 2... 3...
That's when he realizes that his hands are green and have claws attached to them. A scream almost escaped his throat, but Glump suppresses it.
'They have painted Glump? Put Glump into a weird costume? Crazy people for sure. Glump needs some water to wash this off.' Glump thinks.

With a brief thought, Glump conjures a small stream of water and uses it to wash his hands.
"What in the name of all is holy! Glump can use magic!" Glump exclaims. It dawns on Glump that those people might not be as crazy as Glump thought. Glump digs a small hole in the ground and it fills it up with water. Like this, a makeshift mirror was created.
'Glump might be Glump, but Glump still smart.' Glump muses.
Glump looks at himself in the water's reflection.
"Why is just Glump a Goblin?! No fair!" Glump loudly complains, to the entire world and nobody in particular.

“Ouch! How cold...Uncle Inducer is sad.” I joke around

“See you soon Bailey!” Meanwhile, I turn around and wave my hand goodbye for now.
"I think you should go down two levels of being rude, she is going through a new situation that may be killing her inside, being in a strange environment with no friends" said Noah walking towards him.

This group is... probably not the best idea to stick with, they'd stick out like a sore thumb. But I guess I'm not much better in that regard. She thinks, looking at her own appearance and tracing her finger along her sword

Nicholas lands with a thud.

"Where am I..." he thinks out loud.

"We're in an unknown world, we were all seemingly dragged here by someone unknown. And everyone has sat around here talking with eachother, that's about it for the current situation."

"We're in an unknown world, we were all seemingly dragged here by someone unknown. And everyone has sat around here talking with eachother, that's about it for the current situation."

"Hmm... what was that young woman doing there on the throne?"

"I think you should go down two levels of being rude, she is going through a new situation that may be killing her inside, being in a strange environment with no friends" said Noah walking towards him.
“Well, even more reason to keep a good chipper on your shoulder. You shouldn’t just live being existentially in dread all the times.” I said

“Plus, you can always be rude to a friend, and this Uncle Inducer spontaneously decided to be her friend (as long as she doesn’t immediately backstab).” I said,
immediately waiting for a comeback.

“Well, even more reason to keep a good chipper on your shoulder. You shouldn’t just live being existentially in dread all the times.” I said

“Plus, you can always be rude to a friend, and this Uncle Inducer spontaneously decided to be her friend (as long as she doesn’t immediately backstab).” I said,
immediately waiting for a comeback.
"Well what you say makes sense but the people aren't same, some need more time to accept their situation" she explined

"and some are offended by nothing"

"Well what you say makes sense but the people aren't same, some need more time to accept their situation" she explined

"and some are offended by nothing"
“True that...still, it’s better to be annoyed, than to live with the silent in your head.” I said my sagely advice

"Do names truly matter at this moment? We are as lost as you."
“...”

Arghh...I can’t be mad. He’s right, I’m wrong. There’s never been a moment in my life where I was right! Never! Everything I do, everything I touch goes to shit. I’m trying to friendly with you! Is it that ******* hard to answer back- sigh...No. it’s all in the past and there’s nothing I can do about it. He doesn’t want to be friendly, fine. That.Is.Fine. I’ll be ok.

"Well, since we're all lost together, shouldn't we at least know how to refer to each other?"

"Names? Do you all plan on sticking together for the time being then? I imagine that will make you all stick out more."

“Oh?!”

Damn. It’s been ten years since someone asked that question...

Then answer it!

I will, I will. Relax.

“D-Derek. Yeah, that’s my name. It’s...good to meet you all.”

Ahehehee! Friends? Nononono! God I wish. It’s been so long, I-I-

sigh

...Just take it easy for now. No need to rush things. Everything will come in time.

Back