• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

G.O.H General Discussion thread #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sir Ovens said:
Ok, I'm seeing a small scaling issue. During Ragnarok, Dusik and the homeless man stood at least a small chance against Zeus. In a few chapters before that, Mujin said it would take 3 of The Six to kill 1 Taboo Lifted Bishop.
So this means that Dusik is lower end High 4-C but can't kill someone who should logically be weaker than Zeus by a large margin.

Should Dusik punching Zeus be outlier?
He caught Zeus off guard and straight after that Zeus got straight back up and had no damage on him and completely speed blitz him, and the weapons master only damaged him since Zeus was off guard again and the national treasure grenade blow up in his mouth. After that when Zeus got angry he was only able to leave a bruse on him. But the weapons master able to keep up with him in battle for a good while.

and while training Mori hui he was able to out run him for a good bit but lost when engaging in a direct fight.

For Dusik idk, probably an outlier and we also got to see that Dusik was the weakest out of the previous six. But the weapons master I would put him a tier below Zeus but relevative in speed. we could say he is in the same tier as th weapos master but just at the lower end of it

Ok, that would mean that the scaling for the post-Ragnarok cast would be:

Dean with Armoursuits = Jin Mo-Ri > Post-Timeskip Dusik > Base Dean = Dan Mo-Ri

Which means that:

God tiers = 4-B

High tiers = High 4-C

Mid tiers (Bishops, The Six, etc.) = ???

Low Tiers (Priests, Fodder GoH Contestants, etc.) = High 7-A/6-C

This would mean that we still need a clac for mid tiers

That is casual Mujin, so it should scale to the mid tiers.

Also, fun note, I did the math, and if the new High 4-C is accepted, Mo-Ri post X250 000 would be somehwere around 5.2e+49J possibly more. That's higher end 4-B than what he is now.

Sir Ovens said:
That is casual Mujin, so it should scale to the mid tiers.
Also, fun note, I did the math, and if the new High 4-C is accepted, Mo-Ri post X250 000 would be somehwere around 5.2e+49J possibly more. That's higher end 4-B than what he is now.
I think Mori is in the 4-A range. since there was a statement that "Each" floor master Refering to every floor is equal to Natak and we know (Heavily weakened Natak and Mori are 4-C. however, each floor deeper is stronger than the previous one, as said by one the floor masters you have to beat the previous one to move up. There was 10000 floors and Mori destroyed exactly 9993 of them
Jin stonk
. Not only that but the 7th floor master (7th strongest) surrendered when he sensed Mori's power when he was about to get a little serious
Storng 2

The gap between baseline and the top of 4-B is massive.

Even now, X250 000 Mo-Ri is only 4x the baseline.

I think he's still 4-B but just higher end.

Sir Ovens said:
Ok, that would mean that the scaling for the post-Ragnarok cast would be:
Dean with Armoursuits = Jin Mo-Ri > Post-Timeskip Dusik > Base Dean = Dan Mo-Ri

Which means that:

God tiers = 4-B

High tiers = High 4-C

Mid tiers (Bishops, The Six, etc.) = ???

Low Tiers (Priests, Fodder GoH Contestants, etc.) = High 7-A/6-C

This would mean that we still need a clac for mid tiers
Okay so my Jin scaling would be

Limiter Removed Jin > Rangnarok Vs Satan Jin > 4 Month Sage Realm Training Jin > Oraeguk Jin >= Current Jin/Dan

and I thing Base Dan/Dan Mo-ri is >= base Dean

also Jin agianst Satan would be very high end 4-B and then onto top of that he used Hui as a borrowed power and we see if you have a connection with a borrowed power it increases much more than normal. There is contracts which gives them the full power of their borrowed power so both ilypo and the smart dude would be in them 4-C to 4-B ranges duee to uma and the foxes scaling.

Then there is powerlenderisation which is people who share the same blood as their borrowed power, even greater than contracts as gives more of a power increase and allows them to use their borrowed power's weapons (national treasures). So Naturally since Hui trancened himself from a clone to a living being before his death, naturally Jin would gain a powerlenderisation increase.

Guys, I'm gonna be honest with you.

I have not found any feats that put GoH contestants above Wall level, possibly Small Building level.

Besides Mi-Ra fighting a heavily weakened Nine Tailed Fox Il-Pyo (Which may be outlier), none of the main cast actually do anything significant until chapter 3.

kekekekekek

Sounds about right tbh, I'm pretty sure that until Charyeok / the RJB show up the best feats are shattering the match arena.

Oh hey, Monarch, you're here.

You mind looking at the doc and seeing the changes?

He forced him back into base form, which isn't quite the same.

X250K outright killed Satan and forced him to use up a life.

True. Still, Supreme God Jin should still be somewhere in the Solar System ranges for even hurting Phase 3 Satan.

I've finally sorted out the Chapter 1 and 2 scaling.

GoH contestants are 9-B, likely 9-A. The Six scale roughly to each other, which means that Mujin's island destroying feat makes them 6-C. This scales to Manduk and an Angelo, since one tanked an attack from Jae-San that killed him, but not the Angelo.

Jae-Kal with the Key absorbed can easily kill Angelos so he's 6-C. Also, given the fact that Jae-Kal can't absorb the Key after gaining more power, Il-Pyo is also 6-C in Borrowed Power state. Also also, Greed can contend with BP Il-Pyo, so I suggest that Jae-Kal's first key would be 9-B, likely 9-A, higher with Greed.

Now comes the good part. After having some of his memory restored, Mo-Ri practically oblitherates Jae-Kal. So the guy absorbs a bunch of Angelos and becomes strong enough to gather all the water from a tsunami that assists Mo-Ri in summoning a storm that could be seen from outer space.

This hasn't been claced yet but once it is, it will scale to everyone Mo-Ri fights in his Incomplete Monkey King State.

Sir Ovens said:
I've finally sorted out the Chapter 1 and 2 scaling.
GoH contestants are 9-B, likely 9-A. The Six scale roughly to each other, which means that Mujin's island destroying feat makes them 6-C. This scales to Manduk and an Angelo, since one tanked an attack from Jae-San that killed him, but not the Angelo.

Jae-Kal with the Key absorbed can easily kill Angelos so he's 6-C. Also, given the fact that Jae-Kal can't absorb the Key after gaining more power, Il-Pyo is also 6-C in Borrowed Power state. Also also, Greed can contend with BP Il-Pyo, so I suggest that Jae-Kal's first key would be 9-B, likely 9-A, higher with Greed.

Now comes the good part. After having some of his memory restored, Mo-Ri practically oblitherates Jae-Kal. So the guy absorbs a bunch of Angelos and becomes strong enough to gather all the water from a tsunami that assists Mo-Ri in summoning a storm that could be seen from outer space.

This hasn't been claced yet but once it is, it will scale to everyone Mo-Ri fights in his Incomplete Monkey King State.
I think i have a possible city block level durability feat in chapter 1

That's likely Wall level. Craters created like that scale as such.

I remember trying to get Park's island crushing feat downgraded because it wasn't really the size of an island from the art style...

Then Jupiter came along and made it clear that drawing size wasn't the author's forte

Monarch Laciel said:
I remember trying to get Park's island crushing feat downgraded because it wasn't really the size of an island from the art style...
Then Jupiter came along and made it clear that drawing size wasn't the author's forte
Yeah, the only thing that could be pixel scaled is the sage realm planet.

If it makes you feel any better, Jae-San's magic missile and meteor combo only wipes out Seoul. Not Korea, just Seoul.

And the blast is enough to kill the man.

Later on, Dusik, who is regarded as the weakest of The Six, tanks an attack that would have destroyed all of New Korea. This Dusik is post-timeskip and weaker than prime Dusik.

Sir Ovens said:
If it makes you feel any better, Jae-San's magic missile and meteor combo only wipes out Seoul. Not Korea, just Seoul.
And the blast is enough to kill the man.

Later on, Dusik, who is regarded as the weakest of The Six, tanks an attack that would have destroyed all of New Korea. This Dusik is post-timeskip and weaker than prime Dusik.
Jae-San put a barrier so it wouldn't spread but had to release it a bit early cause of Mori and the others being underground. So a good portion was shielded of it was contained

cause if they turn out to be okay we got ourselves are solar system level incomplete Monkey King mode... which is rediculous but i kinda want it to be true now

May be outlier if it's Solar System level.

Large Star level lines up nicely though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back