• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

G.O.H General Discussion thread #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, that looks fine.

Also, Jin should likely have Hui's sealing (not just the gourd sealing) and he should probably be able to use the Limit Removal without the use of hands as Hui did once (but in character and most match ups he won't use it obviously)

I've been wondering.Why is BoS Dae wi At least 8-B when BoS Commissioner's are 8-C? Infact I don't think the 8-B keys are really needed, no one gained an upgrade during this period besides Jin with the Sage pill though that didn't upgrade his physical stats so he wouldn't be stronger AP wise from it.

BoS Commissioners should just be At Least 8-B likely far higher

BoS Jin Mo Ri should be 8-B higher with Renewal Taekwondo (Able to break a Commissioner's bones, created a crater of this size and can withstand the force of his own attacks)

Dae wi stays the same

Something like ^ but better

I've been meaning to get to that, but I'll fix him along with Mira when I make the second revision thread. That won't come in a while though, because I have to make a Borrowed Power page to explain what Borrowed Powers are and what they do so I don't have to keep repeating the same things on everyone's pages.

If we scaled the GoH games would they be seperate from the Webcomic or would they act with the webcomic? I'm pretty sure its a retelling of the story just with animations, gameplay and a few tiny changes. Or if they would even be considred at all?

I've played the mobile game, and it's not related to the webcomic. However, there's no point in adding profiles for the game characters since they don't display any notable differences from the original.

Fair enough. How about the new crossover game that is coming out? Would a profile be mad similar to the likes of super smash?

I couldn't find the trailer but i found game play.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFanHtzVZW8

it has other webcomics like hardcore leveling..

TBH, looking at their profiles this game would put them at Natak to Raganarok levels Mori Jin. Since the trailer portrayed the lava Natak brother to be the first main villian. (This is only based off the characters. There could be Universal to outversal statements in the game, but idk Korean).

Love the comment on how HCLW solos GoH when he has never shown feats even comparable to Mori Jin.

The only feat I saw that was good was possibly a 5B explosion or something that had 5B range but I can't remem what it was. I jsut know that the creator of the game should be 5B

I definitely think a profile for the game should be made... once in english. Also I made a Fire Force DT to discuss a specific feat.

I remember in one of the chapters it said that Mori jin when transforming into his god form is a borrowed power. This was before Ragnarok and I think maybe before sage realm as well, so would that mean Mori is stacking borrowed powers. His god form then Mori Hui on top?

It kinda weird it stated to be a borrowed power and doesn't really match how its been used. I feel it was just forgotten then retconned as a transformation.

Yeah no, Author-nim completely forgot Mori Hui is a Borrowed Power.

Early on their BP measuring devices were picking up on Jin's dormant god powers and mistaking them for borrowed powers. I'm not sure if that's the instance you're talking about, but early on there wasn't a solid distinction between god/monster powers and borrowed powers, and there were few who would have fully understood the difference, so it's not strange that they would have referred to monkey king form as such.

It wasn't the moment i was talking it about. There was a chapter where it said Mori doesn't use borrowed powers, until he transforms. Saying his transformation is a borrowed power. I'll try find the instance.

I think that's more like Mori solely uses martial arts until he becomes the Monkey King, in which case, he gets powers like duplication and so on.

This is further backed up by the fact that current Mori Jin doesn't have his Monkey King powers despite being able to transform into his Mori Jin state and having the armoursuits.

Yeah, I think that's the case as well, but since this was said before the duplication powers and everything leads me to believe that his transformation originally would of been a borrowed power. Godd thing it didn't turn out that way imo

Pretty sure the only borrowed power Jin has ever used was Hui

His transformation being a borrowed power doesn't make any sense - he isn't borrowing the power from the monkey king, he is the monkey king. Why would he need to / how would he borrow from himself?

That's just saying he's a genuine fighter without transformation. Nothing about him using BP. When Jin transforms he uses heavenly arts (BP without the borrowing), rather than pure fighting, which is what this was hinting at.

Could someone please calc this crater? It could possibly upgrade Chapter 2 Mori.

Mori Jin Crater

I agree Jin Mori doesn't have a borrowed power. That's like saying any of the gods do. Mori literally falls into the same category as them.

@SirOvens I'll try calculate it now. Also I found a possible speed feat upgrade as well. It was when Mori struck his lightning in the subway but soo-jin was able to react and put her hands above her head to block.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back