• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

G.O.H General Discussion thread #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
MYHERO said:
Is it safe to say that IIpyo is stronger than the all the letter executives?
Very much, hell; O still has a hard time dealing with Xaiochen,despite the fact he's one of the six. nI know Ilpyo can roast that old goat no problem.

Yeah he was able to not get stomped by Daewi, which is a pretty hefty feat, and he still has his nine tail form that he didn't use. I hope we get to see interactions between IIpyo and the letter executives in the future, more prominently with Samuel and Kyoichi.

I think our current pages are getting more and more outdated with each week. Dean and the Generation X people can harm someone who took a punch from Zeus.

Base Mo-Ri Dan should scale.

I was planning on waiting for this arc to be over... but then this arc changed from "epilogue where not actually jin walks around in a hoody being all secretive" to "secret mori jin wants to win tournament to get nanobots to save sister and then beat up asshole" to "No longer secret mori jin is teaming up with nox and his old buddy to fight a war". Sooooo yeah it stretched out a bit more than I thought it was going to.

So if we want to start adding in some revisions, I'm fine with it. Let's just work out what his new keys should be.

Well, scaling chain may stretch out a little long. But if we just count main characters, Mo-Ri Dan scales to base Dean, who scales to Dusik, who was sort of unfazed by a punch from Zeus.

Keep in mind that Dean and other gen Xes are constantly getting stronger, so it's uncertain that it would scale to base Dan and Dean at the beginning of the GoH final. Though even early on, Xes should be superior to humans who had just had their Taboo removed like 6B Tae-Jin.

Using recoilless, Dan should probably be 4B for completely breaking through Yongpyo

Before we add new characters like the gen Xes, we should fix the profiles we already have. Things like Mori Jin having 5-A dura and High 7-A AP, and Mu-Jin having four keys for AP, 2 Keys for Speed, and Three keys for durability. We should also calc the feats we have.

Mori's 5-A dura was because he tanked the explosion of the Sage Realm in base form. However this was done after he realized that he was the Monkey King, so I think pre-realization should have High 7-A dura.

Something that has been bugging me for awhile now is that GoH has this thing where characters of greater skill can fight evenly or even beat characters much stronger than they are. Some examples would be executives taking on the main cast, or Dean fighting Mo-Ri, and so on.

Skill > Raw Ability in GoH, and I don't know how that translates into the context of this wiki.

Also, sorry to spam, but Dusik Kim is a beast. He practically destroyed Hades' form with a single punch, beat up Zeus (To little effect), got punched by him all the way to China, ran back to Korea within a short time spa, and used that momentum to punch Zeus from what I'm gussing is Seoul, to Mt. Mireuk. He was only stopped when Zeus surprised him and basically spammed one attack.

This same Dusik Kim, got stronger and fought Generation X, who included Dean. Armoursuits Dean, who is stronger than base, fought Mo-Ri Dan, not Jin, Dan.

Plus, the Gods all stomped Han Dae-Wi with the robe, so they should all be Low 4-C anyway. And before Mo-Ri fights Dean, he fights Mubong, who is Low 4-C as well.

That means at the very least, Chapter 6 Mo-Ri is at least Low 4-C, higher when in Mo-Ri Jin state. This is backed up by the fact that Mubong Park stated that Generation X could surpass the Gods.

Frick, you know what? The more I look into it, the more mad the scaling gets. I will have to get back to you all on this.

Sir Ovens said:
That means at the very least, Chapter 6 Mo-Ri is at least Low 4-C, higher when in Mo-Ri Jin state. This is backed up by the fact that Mubong Park stated that Generation X could surpass the Gods.
It's also backed up by Dan using Yongpyo to tanked Mujin Park's attack that would've killed Mujin and Mori without a single scratch and Mori Dan through martial arts alone was to heavily damage and break Yongpyo more than that attack.

Dusik isn't necessarily stronger than during the war. Mubong noted a while back (when he lost to Q) that he's gotten somewhat weaker as he's aged. The same was stated about Dae-Wi, Mi-Ra, and Mubong iirc.

The Gen Xes were completely overwhelmed when Dusik was in his high power mode, which is likely where he was in when he sent Zeus flying.

Also, though Zeus, the other 1st realm gods, and Garuda should be low 4C for contending with a weakened Dae-Wi (better shape than when he performed the feat, but worse than when he two shot Zeus), not all gods would. 2nd Realm gods (like Hades) and below wouldn't necessarily scale since they're weaker to the point that Dae-Wi can take out the entire portion of the Greek pantheon that's in the 2nd Realm with only one blow.

Also, pretty sure Dean wasn't stronger with Yeongpo, just much more durable. And current base Dean should be stronger than base Dean from then.

Blahblah9755 said:
Also, pretty sure Dean wasn't stronger with Yeongpo, just much more durable. And current base Dean should be stronger than base Dean from then.
I was speaking about how Mori-Dan with martial arts alone damaged Yongpyo and that same Yongpyo moments earlier tanked Park Mujin's strongest attack (4-C tier attack) that would've killed him and Mori-Jin, with no damage whatsoever.

Dan being able to damage Yongpyo with martial arts would make him 4-C

Oh okay, my bad. Yeah, Dan with perfected recoilless could possibly evenscale to FP Jin, since Yongpyo wasn't anywhere near that damaged during the fight with Satan (I would recommend tiering him as at least low 4C, possibly 4B to 4A).

4-B is kind of pushing it, as Supreme God Jin was 4-B. Then the holy grail happened and he became weaker.

Dean with armour suit scales above a samual. Samual has the complete power of Hercules and Hercules was able to hold up the sky (full of greek constilations) with one han. I don't think this could be used for an AP feat but a good lifting feat.

I'm in the process of making a scaling chain but the chain is insane.

With Power's new High 4-C clac, Mo-Ri is High 4-C post Monkey King realization. That means anyone who fought Mo-Ri in Monkey King form after this point is High 4-C, i.e. King of Nox, all floor masters he didn't stomp, Park Il-Pyo, and many others.

Zeus and his pantheon can somewhat contend with Mind of the Emperor Dae-Wi, who can contend with Satan, who is stronger than the Gods who fought a much stronger Mo-Ri.

Dusik and the homeless man can fight Zeus and the latter managed to wound him. Dusik being the weakest of the 6 means Mu-Jin and Man-Duk are High 4-C.

MU-JIN FIGHTS MO-RI DAN EVENLY AND THE LATTER FIGHTS DEAN LATER ON. THE SAME DEAN WHO FIGHTS A WEAKER DUSIK KIM AND MAKES A JOKE OUT OF GENERATION X.

ALMOST EVERYONE WORTH THEIR SALT IN THIS MANHUA ARE VARYING LEVELS OF HIGH 4-C

I don't have very good memory with the early chapters, so someone is going to have to tell me the scaling chain for anything before the Sage Realm arc. Mu-Jin's page is very misleading and incorrect as being somewhat weaker than a dude who can take casual punches from 5-As does not make you 5-B.

What made the new calc high 4C?

Also, none of Zeus's pantheon could withstand anything from Dae-Wi other than Zeus himself. They had a chance to harm him due to him being a glass canon, but once he got the sage's robe they couldn't harm him either. They then all got simultaneously killed by a single punch+attractive force combo.

Did the Valkyries face anyone who scales? If so, the 2nd real Greek gods would scale to them.

Also, the reason I say possibly 4B for Dan is because Yongpyo has withstood recoil from Jin's attacks when he was amped by acupuncture, but was easily torn through by Dan's recoilless.

True, but Dan is massively weaker than Supreme God Jin, so that is likely PIS, or Martial Arts > Raw Power.

Also, here's where the new High 4-C clac is.

Martial arts are quite consistently shown to act as power increases. They're directly compared to power borrowing in terms of their ability to allow humans to face gods, and we see that characters have drastic increases in what seems to be strength when they improve their martial arts, like with the monkeys, Tae-Jin, and Dan. Throughout the whole 6th part we see Dan getting a lot stronger just by relearning martial arts, like when he was getting ready to fight Jung. Dean also seemingly got significantly stronger from learning martial arts during the tournament arc as well.

I think his new understanding of martial arts actually allowing him to attack with similar force tothen makes more sense than it being PIS.

True, but that would make Dan < Mujin = Dae-Wi.

This massively messes up the scaling as Dae-Wi even got weaker after the timeskip. So it's impossible that Dae-Wi has 4-B AP after getting weaker than when he had High 4-C AP.

Okay so you guys remember when Mori is laying down and says if he uses more than 190000x the planet wouldn't handle it...

well in the original korean it says star instead of planet

so which one would you use??

Ummm I thought we all agreed that the showings for Martial Arts can literally boosts a person's AP depending on how much skill they have and mastery. Especially in this 17 year time skip we definitely see how Martial Arts can overcome and give increase in AP

I support Martial Arts giving higher AP

It's a purely in-universe thing that happens.

If we were to carry over this rule over to the wiki it would mean that martial artists in GoH can fight characters evenly on higher tiers which is not how it works.

This is basically Skill > AP

It's not PIS literally they get stronger through the mastery of Martial Arts.

Skills haven't jsut outright stumped someone. They don't scale massively to another tier cause that would be a NLF. Mori Dan has only shown skills that lets him fight other 4C or possibly 4B foes. Don't know why we are assuming he can fight stronger tiers when it hasn't been shown

Question:

Does anyone know why Jade Emperor scales below the Gods of the Heavenly Realm?

It was stated that he never showed his true power during the great war. The same war where the Monkey King embedded Buddha's skull into the moon. If old Monkey King was scared of the Jade Emperor, why would he be any weaker than the other Gods?

Sir Ovens said:
Question:
Does anyone know why Jade Emperor scales below the Gods of the Heavenly Realm?

It was stated that he never showed his true power during the great war. The same war where the Monkey King embedded Buddha's skull into the moon. If old Monkey King was scared of the Jade Emperor, why would he be any weaker than the other Gods?
the other gods were question it too. Zeus and others said he lost some if cause of his old and lack of training and some say he was hiding it or something. I don't really know

PIS probably since Han Dae Wi just after getting a portion of the Jade Emperor's power was able to easily kill and take on multiple Heavenly Realm Gods and impress Satan.Prime Jade Emperor and I would argue old Jade Emperor would scale due to having %100 of his power and should be superior to beginning King Successor Han Dae Wi.

Dienomite22 said:
PIS probably since Han Dae Wi just after getting a portion of the Jade Emperor's power was able to easily kill and take on multiple Heavenly Realm Gods and impress Satan.Prime Jade Emperor and I would argue old Jade Emperor would scale due to having %100 of his power and should be superior to beginning King Successor Han Dae Wi.
iit was stated by one of the gods that it was only half of the jade emprors power and mira would have the other half. It was stated that as Dan they didn't need jins power to deafeat mubong but needed it to stop mira

Not necessarily, prime jade emperor lacked martial arts, and the gods comment on how Dae Wi's combination of martial arts and the powers of the Wisdom of the Sage made it even stronger than the jade emperor's use of the power in his prime. The prime jade emperor should scale as stronger than Dae-Wi, but not twice as strong.

Ok, I'm seeing a small scaling issue. During Ragnarok, Dusik and the homeless man stood at least a small chance against Zeus. In a few chapters before that, Mujin said it would take 3 of The Six to kill 1 Taboo Lifted Bishop.

So this means that Dusik is lower end High 4-C but can't kill someone who should logically be weaker than Zeus by a large margin.

Should Dusik punching Zeus be outlier?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back