• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fw Godzilla Upgrade

So as most of us know Fw Goji has two keys,One for his 'Base' form and one for his 'Powered up' form,But i will explain now why this is incorrect (I will only probably try to explain this in a "good" way then someone will appear from nothing and destroy my "Theory"),So most people think Godzilla had one power up when Shinichi Ozaki used his Keizer energy to save him,But this does not makes sense at all by the simple fact it was never actually stated he was powered up,Actually in most of my sources it says he was "Reinvigorated",You can see it in trustable sites like Gojipedia,And according to this not really trustable site i saw,Reinvigorated means "To make someone feel healthier,and more energetic again",So if we use logic this means Godzilla health was restored and this means Fw Goji is actually High 6-A in his 'base' form and that he does not have powered up form at all,But then you ask,So why he was fighting against Monster X in the same level,The answer for this is really simple,Monster X and Keizer Ghidorah are like Shield and Sword,I mean it is really obvious Monster X is Keizer Ghidorah Exoskeleton and that Monster X has a better durability than Keizer Ghidorah,Monster X survived many and many Atomic Breath at his face and was showed unfazed,While Keizer Ghidorah lost one of his head with one atomic breath,And is vulnerable to his own beams,I know what you want to say now "Godzilla atomic breath was stronger when he was powered up",But his only Stronger attack in 'Powered' form was Red Spiral Ray,Which is even said here,The only reason he is High 6-A is the RsR,So all in all Monster X,Keizer Ghidorah and Godzilla would all be upgraded to High 6-A,And Godzilla would lose his powered up form.

Ps:Sorry for the many mistakes,My English is not good,And for these Black words at the end.

And if you ask "Why did not he used his Spiral Ray against other beings and had problems to destroy beings much weaker than X and Keizer?",He can control his Atomic Breath power,Showed when he was slowly destroying that ice base but easily destroyed Gigan which could damage Monster X which can survive Godzilla serious atomic breath,Or when he slowly killed Zilla but easily destroyed Hedorah and Ebirah,He can control his beam power as said in Gojipedia and can be easily noticed through the movie.

I agree with all of this but if we want a real change we gotta get a admin.

but yes I agree with all of this.

Some of that was slightly touched on in this thread but it wasn't the main point and the initial premise wasn't accepted, thus lost in obscurity.

"The mutated form of the space meteor monster Monster X that emerged from the Gorath asteroid. After the Xiliens were defeated, it molted its exoskeleton, stretched its three heads, grew wings, and transformed into a powerful quadrupedal monster. Not only does it boast overwhelming combat abilities, but it also has the abilty to erect a barrier and defend against enemy attacks. It can also bite an adversary with its three heads to absorb its energy."

This basically explains the ExoSkeleton thing.

His durability is showed to be weaker in Both the movie and comics,In the comics Monster X fights against Godzilla and survives many of his attack but when he becomes Keizer Ghidorah his head is easilly cutted off by Rodan and Godzilla kills him,I renember seeing a Theater Program (Ironically...) Which said something about Keizer Ghidorah and Monster X durability,I will try to found it

So far every site i search for Keizer durability it says he has weaker durability because he molded his exoskeleton,Which actually makes sense

So i searched more things about the Kaiser energy in Godzilla body,And apparently i was wrong,Godzilla was powered up when he absorbed the energy,Though the Keizer Ghidorah is in fact less durable than Mx

You can veiw the full fight here

we see plenty of times that monster x direactly took G's atomic breath and his projectile clashing with it made an immediate impact, yet keizer had to beam struggle. one of his heads is blown clean off by his own energy while monster x can be attacked by godzilla, mothra, and upgraded gigan in the mix. It's alluded to in all the media featuring information about the kaiju and shown in the film, I don't think we need everything spelled out to us like a kids program for godzilla scaling.

Keizer should gain the ability to change back into monster x since the other monster threads a slight "composite" of sorts

Back