• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Screen Shot 2016-10-26 at 8.19.05 PM
Future Warrior ( Xenoverse 2 )

Future Warrior (Xenoverse 2). [ Post-Mentorship with Whis ] .It is a wonder exactly how much power the Future Warrior truly has. In just one mentorship, he goes from Final Form Mira Level ( The weakest Low 2-C ) to essentially well above Beerus' ( An casual Low 2-C ) and below Whis ( An ridiculously , massively casual Low 2-C, whom Future Warrior can fight.
Essentially my questions are:

- Based on actually wounding Whis , which Whis confirms himself , exactly how much stronger is he than Beerus is ? ( Whis is consistently confirmed as being supremely above Beerus, to the point a tap on his neck could one-shot. Even wounding Beerus is a feat that Beerus could not replicate. ) . If you believe Beerus is stronger, which i heavily doubt due to above feat from Future Warrior , how much power do you believe is neccessary for Beerus to use to knock out Future Warrior ?

- How much stronger is he than Demigra at this point in the story ? Final Form Mira ? Former Future Warrior's Peak ( GT Saga ) ? Time Patroller Trunks ?

- How much of Whis' power did he use during that spar ? We know he was not incredibly casual either, as he was surprised that the Future Warrior managed to land to actually wound him in battle.

I am asking this because i am going make an Death Battle Royale between Future Warrior Xenoverse 2 , Beat from Dragon Ball Heroes , & Hero from Ultimate Tenkaichi .And i need al the help i can get on how much stronger he is than the main cast.I also want to have a good diea when i make comparison documents , debates on other sites, and other very fun things.

Look i know im not an expert or anything you would expect but im just going to throw my two cents before you bump this thread to oblivion lol.

For your first question im going to be using the BoG Scale (without goku being a 6 because that was retconned). I know that is not canon anymore but this is only for the sake of comparison. Let's say that Beerus is a 10 and Whis is a 15. I would rank the Future Warrior from XV2 anywhere from 11.5 to 12 since no one in Dragon Ball other than him/her has been able to wound Whis and possibly not even Beerus. The only other characters stated to be able to beat Whis as of now are Grand Priest and Zeno and possibly Vados. If it turns out that Beerus can in fact wound Whis then the Future Warrior would still be at 9.5 for me anyways.

As for your second question i do believe that the Future Warrior in Xenoverse 2 is above all of them but im my opinion Demigra is closer to Beerus than you might think. In the Unreleased sound files Demigra is indeed scared to fight Whis even in his Final Form with Toki Toki Absorbed. But he also was confident he could fight Beerus and the he would crush him and SSJ4 Gogeta said the same believing that he could defeat Beerus so I believe they are in the same league. GT Arc XV1 Future Warrior is definitely stronger than both at this point and possibly stronger than Beerus if you take SSJ4 Gogeta's Statement seriously but not enough as to be as Strong as the XV2 Future Warrior at the end of Whis's training. Final Form Mira is Stronger than Time Breaker XV1 Future Warrior who even though he was weakened by the Mask he was still stronger than Beerus since he could take on Time Patrol Trunks and XV2 Future Warrior who was able to harm an angry Beerus. Time Patrol Trunks gets rekt by all of these guys as he is only possibly High 3-A and got one-shot by Mira even when he was at full power compared to the XV1 Future Warrior who had just returned from non-existence after a tiresome fight only to sacrifice himself/herself to save the XV2 Future Warrior but I still believe Trunks could hold his own. So to answer your second questing my final rating would be XV2 FW Post Whis Training>>>XV1 FW Full Power>>>Final Form Mira>>>Final Form Demigra>>>Time Patrol Trunks

And as for your final question we know that Whis wasn't overly holding back but we also know that he wasn't at Full Power either. I'd say that Whis used around 50% in that training but since he managed to wound Whis id say that he is around 60% of Whis's Max Power. Take note that all of these things happened when the Future Warrior wasn't using any transformations and that also counts for XV1 Future Warrior. So if we take the transformations into account XV2 FW could be very close to Whis possibly up to 80% of his power.

All in all The Future Warriors from both games are very impressive surpassing even gods. I believe that the only ones capable of defeating them are the angels,Grand Priest,Zeno's Guards and of course Zeno himself.

Sorry for the lengthy essay I just wanted to provide as much insight on this as possible and just wanted to give my own opinion on this matter hope this helps.

Also sorry for the grammar or any spelling mistakes I might have made its just that English is not my first language.

Haha that is funny 😊 . I agree with you mostly, sans for a few things :

1. 1: How did you get the scaling that Final Form Mira is >>> Demigra ?
  1. 2: Beerus is still >>> Demigra and Mira. No implications that the one we fought in the story mode was THAT strong.
  1. 3: How did you come to the conclusion that Gogeta happens to be on par with Beerus ? I feel he is at least 70-80% of Beerus' strength.
  1. 4: I thought that Gogeta is stronger than Demigra ?
  1. 5: I thought XV FV and Gogeta were in a similar league, not stronger.
That is it.

Haha yeah thanks for the reply. Anyways let me tell you my reasoning:

1.1:I say that Final Form Mira>>>Demigra because he was stronger than FW XV2 Pre-Whis training who was still strong enough to harm an angry Beerus and wear him out as he stated he was worn out after his fight with XV2 Future Warrior whereas Demigra using the Unreleased sound files states he is confident he can take on Beerus much like SSJ4 Gogeta but we really don't know if he can do that.

1.2:There isn't any real evidence to know if Beerus is really stronger than Mira and Demigra. Maybe possibly stronger than Demigra but i already stated my reasoning with Mira in the first answer.

1.3:We really cant truly know if Gogeta really is on par with Beerus i simply based that off of Gogeta being confident he could take on Beerus. Then again Beerus was pretty impressed with Gogeta's power and he treats the SSJ4's with much more respect than the SSGSS in Xenoverse

1.4:Its really hard to say considering that both Demigra and SSJ4 Gogeta are confident they could take on Beerus and that Beerus was judging Demigra's power based from what he saw which was the Mirage he and XV1 FW fought which was Pre-Toki Toki absorbion. Its really hard to say which is why its also hard to say that Gogeta is definitely above Demigra.

1.5:I do believe that XV FW and Gogeta are in the same league just that FW is only a little bit stronger since the FW and Gogeta fought against 3 enemies that compared to his power and one of the two had to be strong enough to take on 2 enemies for their tag team to be enough to take on all 3. And i dint even count transformations. But still on the same league regardless.

Anyways that is the explanation to my point of view. As i said im not an expert so feel free to disagree with me if you want.

I don't disagree. Your logic is sound. I may invite Dark. If what you say is true, the angry beerus part of Future Warrior's page should be change to "Likely Low 2-C " instead.

Thanks Seed. It might be changed considering that now we know that Xenoverse Beerus and Xenoverse Whis are Low 2-C but I really don't mind if they do since the Future Warriors are already Low 2-C so a Small change would not matter that much.

Anyways meanwhile you invite dark I just wanted to say that I'm a really big fan of your fc/of Vs battle Wiki pages especially Hitomi and the crying child and I believe they are very well structuredƒûƃûƃûÆ

Hey i also found more reasoning for The Future Warrior's Low 2-C rating(XV2). They should add in XV2 FW profile that he was comparable to Time Breaker Future Warrior (XV1) who already has a Low 2-C in Xenoverse 1 and was stronger than before.

I also found soymethin more substantial. There are many timelines in Xenoverse, including : Original timeline , GT Timeline , Broly timeline , DBH Timeline , Trunk's timeline , and many more. In just Demigra's base form, he threatened to destroy the Time Vault ( which contains all possible timelines ) , and was going to unless Goku stopped it in base form. Which means... 2-C Xenoverse.

Umm I don't know if 2-C Goku or Xenoverse characters would be possible as that feat of Demigra destroying the Time Vault is somewhat bogus. I mean we don't know the AP required to destroy the Time Vault because if it is just a regular building then someone like krillin might just destroy that building and all timelines would follow. And there's the fact that Demigra didn't destroy the multiverse itself but only the Time Vault which then caused the collapse of all timelines. Maybe if we had more evidence that the AP required to destroy the Time Vault is 2-C then maybe=2-C Demigra and Xenoverse but until then the Xenoverse characters would peak at Low 2-C.

Not really. The only person whom Chronoa was positive could destroy the Time Vault was Beerus . Then, the Future Warrior post fighting Demigra . Only high tiers would be effected , not Mira ( sans Final Form ) , Trunks , and other lower tiers. How in the world can you just assume out of nowhere that an normal person out of nowhere can destroy the Time Vault ? That's literally assuming that Goku can destroy Zeno's Palace just because it looks like a normal building. If I stores all these timelines ... Then logically only someone who can destroy said timelines can destroy the Time Vault. It just doesn't make sense to me that destroying an building level construct would make many universes crumble as a result.

Well yes you're correct on that regard as we don't know if any of the low tiers or anyone other that the God tiers could destroy the Time Vault. In fact I just realized that Demigra' s mirage could have easily destroyed the Time Vault and taken Toki Toki if it was a regular building. It seems that Demigra only after absorbing Toki Toki could have destroyed the Time Vault. So maybe it could be possible to make a "Possibly 2-C" key for Demigra and Xenoverse's God tiers instead of a "2-C with Preparation" key. I mean if Demigra's AP isn't 2-C on its own and isn't combat applicable then why have it on his profile at all right???

And yes Toki Toki should have a page.

Exactly my point. He would have done so already if it was just a normal building. He needed to have tokitoki's power. And the fact he could do it before going full power would earn a likely 2-C , or straight up 2-C , rather than straight up possibly 2-C.

I agree on Low 2-C. Especially considering just ONE of his eggs gave Mira a ridiculous power boost. . This more than likely has nothing to do with his power, but he is actually one of the only people in Xenoverse other than Demigra Final , SSJ4 Gogeta , & Whis who isn't afraid of Beerus. Would that mean anything , or would that just be a personality thing ?

Yeah I agree but I'm just saying a Likely 2-C or a Possibly 2-C as I'm saying that the possibility that Demigra' s destruction of the Time Vault was a Multi-Universal feat. Then there is the fact that the combination of the Future Warrior's and Goku' s Kamehameha was able to destroy the Crack of Time a realm which was going to survive the destruction of all timelines.

To be honest I believe it be a personality thing as we was just chilling there when the Crack of Time was being destroyed much like Zeno after he destroyed the Universe so it might be just it's carefree nature. It also doesn't have much to do with it's power as it is already Low 2-C via feats and statements.

I see.. More and more evidence to support 2-C Xenoverse.

I thought so. He is already near their level as it is anyways... So not really power, but more so personality

The only obstacle in the way is the many differing interpretations on the Time Vault and how it works. There are many people that believe that the TV is a regular building that can cause the destruction of all timelines. Then there are those like us that believe that the TV is an actual dimension of time (as stated by chronoa herself when Beerus and the FW were about to fight) housing all timelines which requires actual 2-C AP to destroy.

Well to be honest it really doesn't matter as even if the XV2 FW hurting Whis isn't canon the FW would still be Low 2-C. We use them as optional canon and more reasoning for their Low 2-C rating.

Besides right now we are discussing thing that happened in the main story so the mentor quests are irrelevant for the moment.

I know I'm just saying that right now we where not talking about the mentor quests just things that actually happened in the main story.

The mentor quest are explicitly mentioned in the profile to be POST-story mode, so your argument is invalid Darkmon.

Anyways, i will contact Dark later to see if he finds this upgrade legitimate.

^ Did you see my blog talking about Goku's Base ? It is not completed, but it is simply a sketch getting ready for an revision thread Dark is planning to make .

Oh yeah I saw it. But I did not comment on it because I wanted to wait for input from more experienced members. But I might comment later. Anyways I agree with you on that subject and your reasoning is strong.

The 2nd Existential Seed said:
The mentor quest are explicitly mentioned in the profile to be POST-story mode, so your argument is invalid Darkmon.

Anyways, i will contact Dark later to see if he finds this upgrade legitimate.
it wasn't an argument it was a personal opinion but I do still beleve that only the story mode content is canon.

I see... Thanks for agreeing Julian

I know it is not part of story mode, but my explicit point is that it is after the story . The mentors are also introduced in story , just like xenoverse 1 ... So theres that anyways.

I mean I honestly don't have a problem if they decide not to put Demigra at full "2-C" but at least a "Likely 2-C" or even a "Possibly 2-C" would be fine as the evidence suggests it's plausible that they are indeed at 2-C.

Back