• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Yeah because if Demigra could only be 2-C via chain reaction and not even combat aplicable then why have it there at all???

But if this affects Demigra Then could every other Top Tier in Xenoverse such as XV1 Future Warrior,XV2 Future Warrior and Final Form Mira also be affected if such an upgrade goes through???

Yeah it's true although we should probably make another thread concerning these possible upgrades as we are driving away from the topic of this thread which is about XV2 Future Warrior.

Besides this Thread is basically a barren wasteland in which you and I are completely alone lol.

We don't fully know all the details about the time vault, you need to find the statements and lines about the time vault in order to accept such upgrade. The Low 2-C tier is vast and Mira and Demigra are superior to tokitoki, but tier and profiles are fine. The 2-C for Demigra seems un-necessary to me.

All we have is the statement from Chronoa when Beerus attempted to destroy it when fighting FW. We do not have enough evidence to say it is just a building . My point is the Time Vault is not an average building. If it was , Demigra would've destroyed it by now. He attempted to destroy it via Tokitoki in the past , not directly attempting to destroying it like he does now. If the Time Vault is essentially nuilt with many timelines, how could someone like Krillin be capable of destroying it. Not everyone is going to be upgraded, only the High-God tiers of Xenoverae. Unnecessary ? It is to prove that Demigra doesn't need prep to destroy the Time Vault, cause he was going to do it on Base form before Goku stopped it. There is also effecting the Crack of Time in their final clash , which is a place that was said to have going to survived the destruction of true Time Vault anyways.

This why Chronoa and other warriors are there to protect them because they are not that durable and inside there are the Scrolls of Eternity, which contains contain the record of various time periods and eras in the history of the Universe that exist despite being as durable as a simple scrool. If they are destroyed along the building the records are erased which triggers a chain reaction that will make the universe's cease to exist.

Chronoa are there to protect it is because there are alternate ways of destroying the freaking Time Vault other than just purely destroy in it. Messing with time , messing with Tokitoki , and changing history will destroy the Time Vault essentially , is what FW& Chornoa are trying to stop. She was never worried about the destruction of the Time Vault, and only was when someone of an really high power threatened to , and if either of the above things are done. They still managed to crack the Crack of Time, which was going to survive the destruction of the Time Vault without a scratch.

The destruction of Time Vault seems to be caused by chain reactions, but the Crack of Time could be still present after the destruction of the timelines.

Meaning that the Crack of Time can survive the chain reactions . My point is, if an chain reaction is the ONLY way to destroy the Time Vault ( Which in my last post explained 3 ways it can be destroyed besides brute force , which would require someone witht eh same level of power as that chain reaction ) required to destroy the Time Vault, how come Chronoa was so worried that Base Demigra ( post-tokitoki absorption ) was going to destroy it ? He had to have enough power to do it, otherwise she wouldn't have been so worried. She isn't stupid. Also my Crack of Time point still stands , as your post supports it rather than hurts it.

The Crack of Time could survive after the destruction of the timelines because it's a realm that exists outside of them. Nothing more, nothing less.

There IS a way to destroy the multiverse via chain reaction. It happens when history is altered to much it causes a fissure in the book of begginings and that too many altered histories could not be enough to contain in a single scrooll.

"Hey there! How are you doing? Are the Time Patrols going okay? Hm? Why do we go back and fix history? You haven't heard? I don't believe it. Think about it. We can't let these evildoers just go back and change history as they please! If history is altered too much, it'll be the end of the world as we know it! Once history changes, it will create a fissure in the Book of the Beginnings and Endings. When there is a difference between the proper history and the altered one, it's too much for a single scroll to contain. So as the number of scrolls increases, the Time Vault where they're stored fills up. Once its limit is reached... Boom! I'm afraid if the Time Vault goes, the entire universe will disappear along with it. That's why you need to fix these changes, so I can return things to a single scroll! Yup, I'm completely capable of such a feat! What do you expect from the all-powerful Supreme Kai of Time?!"

This was stated by chronoa in Xenoverse 2 explaining how the Time Vault could be destroyed by altering history.

But Demigra din't do that did he? He went straight to the Time Vault and decided to do the job for himself. The question is:Is the Time Vault a regular building that someone like Krillin can simply go and destroy?? Or is it an especial building that requires someone who has decent control over Time such as Chronoa,Toki Toki or even Demigra after absorbing Toki Toki??? That much isnt really cleared up in the Game.

Anyways the ambiguous nature of the Time Vault and how it works is why I propose two things that could be done to the Demigra profile:

1.Make Demigra's Toki Toki absorbion key be "Low 2-C possibly 2-C" due to the ambiguous nature of the Time Vault or...

2.Simply take out Demigra's "2-C with Preparation" Key from him and keep him at Low 2-C as he can't really destroy the multiverse with his power if destroying the Time Vault causes a chain reaction and i find it unnecessary to have such a key there if that's the case or...

3.Simply ignore my propositions and close the thread. I mean it's a barren wasteland in here lol.

Back