• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Future Warrior 2 vs. Magic School Bus

The bus takes a trip through his digestive system and melts him from the inside out.

Well, I mean, it could, but when the bus strinks it will be extremely hard for FW to see it.

Magic Schoolbus has no way around that mid godly regen, and FW resists or tanks most of its other attacks. Paradoxing isn't an option since FW has time paradox resistance via Zamasu soul, and FW can use it's equipment and skills to find out what abilities MS has or can use precognition to stay one step ahead.

The only thing the bus has that can help is its reality warping, transmutation and matter manipulation (though I'm pretty sure FW resists transmutation), though it depends on how its used and how quickly MS is willing to use it in character

No. He only gets Zamasu's immortality as a 2-B, as the Mentor missions are only supposed to be completed when he's that strong.

But FW has the ability to stop time (freeze time to avoid attacks and get an edge), knows what moves MS has (knows what to look out for) and has teleportation (dodge and attack more fluidly) and FW has his own forms of transmutation that MS has no answer to

TheHadouCyberspaceWitch said:
> Future Warrior having Time Stop at 4-C

> Had to have trained with Hit to get it

Uhm-
He gets it from Guldo too.

I just realised, if Guldo's time stop is based on him holding his breath... do Majin have to breath? If not, that's some infinite time stop right there

I'm pretty sure there are instances of Buu breathing.

Oh, I should probably say that using a composite FW is frowned upon.

Back